Brownlow Medal 2010 (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have to agree with this.....

Gazza has finished the last few games with 30+ possessions and numerous goals against his name.

Gary for the Brownlow!!!!

Benny
Looks like you are from the Gold Coast. I'm sure that you could do with Gazza up there next year ! A dual Brownlow medalist and triple premiership player would be good publicity for the Suns.

i did this last year and seriously it was the most frustrating thing ive ever done.. felt like school work..
Athomas why dont you like the idea of opening an account?

Can't get onto the TAB at work and don't want to miss any value. Think it's a $1000 limit on my credit card too (but I guess I can make an account at the actual TAB and deposit cash)

Can't get onto the TAB at work and don't want to miss any value. Think it's a $1000 limit on my credit card too (but I guess I can make an account at the actual TAB and deposit cash)

yeah im also worried about missing value, surely prices wont flactuate too much from when they open them up to 4-5pm that day. thats the first moment ill be able to place bets.

Can someone explain to me how this multi system works.. for example couldnt 3 of your bets be right but the other 30 wrong and therefore you lose??

Can someone explain to me how this multi system works.. for example couldnt 3 of your bets be right but the other 30 wrong and therefore you lose??

yep but the odds may be so high on the 3 winning multi bets which means your net result could possibly be a very large gain.

I've been tallying up my club leaderboards and def think that there are some no go zones.
Melb - way too tight b/w Sylvia, Green, Moloney, Davey
Port - tight between Boak ( I'm too worried to rely on him polling well ), Rodan, Cassissi
WC - tight between Lecras and Priddis ( I'm worried about how he will poll )
Dogs - Boyd, Cooney, Cross all close
Haw - Hodge too short and Cyril, Buddy some rough hope
Carl - Judd too short and no value
Coll - Swan or Pendlebury a close call
I'm also concerned to rely on J Volt as risky to rely on a key forward. i do think he wins Richmond's though.

I know that some of you like it when there are only 2 chances at a club. I query why ? At Coll for example why take $1.35 Swan and $3 or so Pendlebury as well ? Why not just leave the club out ?

whats your take on freo's?

im thinking sandi or pav might take the treats

i refuse to look at it cause i will break my laptop

i seriously think its Abletts medal unless he is marked harshly and 22-23 can win it.

i think how players vote the year after winning a medal is a myth... half suffer the brownlow curse and no player has come close to GAJ impact he can have on games.

im thinking about chucking a small amount on Ablett into Geelong just to get something back for the winner.. 10/1 odds is still quite good odds for a sporting event.

the 2 games people have been discussing today seem to be melb vs lions (1st time) and queens bday.

My votes for those games
Trengove
Sylvia
Black

queens bday i went to this one when i was in melbourne and decided to give votes without sussing stats etc

Maloney
Swan
Dick

not sure on Dick, i remember him standing out alot for some reason.
I can only look at it with one eye open as potentially too scary !!

Yeah I think a lot of people in this thread will have to hedge on Ablett now...

No-one seems to have backed him at all

kians: Welcome to Sportsbet.com.au how can I help you today?
Me: Hello, will you be offering Brownlow team multis this year?
kians: We will be offering that betting option yes.
Me: Do you know when it will be offered? Other sites seem to have leading Brownlow votes per team up already.
kians: Wednesday.
Me: Thsnks Kian. Will they be able to be multied?
kians: yES.
kians: Yes.
Me: Thanks
kians: Cheers
Chat session has been terminated by the site operator.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I backed Goodes for most team votes when Jack wasn't an option on centrebet, does Goodes just have to beat the players that were listed when I put the bet on or what?

He's kind of crept up on everyone. Started off great then was quiet and then finished the year really well.

I don't have too much invested on the Winner/Premiership doubles so I'll likely just risk it.

I will be risking him too for the same reason. Others with massive collects on the doubles will be pretty nervous though!

And just on Ablett, his BOG on the weekend should see him win Geelong's. I was very keen on Selwood previously who is now at $5 to top Geelong's count.

What does everyone think of the likes of Barlow, Selwood, Pendles who are now out to $4.40, $5, $4.25, respectively on Centrebet for most team votes?? Could play a role in team multis, and if even one gets up you should make a profit..

I backed Goodes for most team votes when Jack wasn't an option on centrebet, does Goodes just have to beat the players that were listed when I put the bet on or what?
Dont worry. Goodes will smash Jack. Goodes has had an above average year and he never polls below 15 votes. He 'flopped' last year and still came top 10 with ease. $1.81 or whatever he is at centrebet is a lock.

Me: Do you know when it will be offered? Other sites seem to have leading Brownlow votes per team up already.
Did sportsbet offer this last year? I thought TAB were the only agency who did multi's?

man i relly hope so but i wouldnt bet on it (No pun intended:p)

Needs to beat all Sydney players, not just those listed is my understanding

You got a flakey operator SPORTSBET WILL NOT ALLOW MULTIS.
Please stop contacting them guys..

Did sportsbet offer this last year? I thought TAB were the only agency who did multi's?
Sportsbet didn't up until the end of the home and away season (singles only), then did (multis), then stopped about a week before the Brownlow (singles only).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back