Brownlow Medal 2010 (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do people think about West Coast? Looking at the games they won Natainui should poll atleast 5 votes I think (Essendon rd 4, Hawthorn rd 7). On Centrebet he is $51 surely that is very good value???

Dont worry. Goodes will smash Jack. Goodes has had an above average year and he never polls below 15 votes. He 'flopped' last year and still came top 10 with ease. $1.81 or whatever he is at centrebet is a lock.

I think it will be very close. No way would I touch Goodes at odds on, and think that Jack is the value at 9s. He will probably fall short by a couple of votes though :rolleyes:

Needs to beat all Sydney players, not just those listed is my understanding

But if i winning player is not listed does that mean cb just tkes everyones money? doesnt seem fir. pretty sure its the highest of all listed players. If jack bets goodes you should win at worse you will get your money back (but i would complin if this happened).

edit. sorry about poor spelling in my posts but the 'a; key seems to be dodgy and is sometimes left out without my knowledge

My Final Tally for each team for the year.

Adelaide: Thompson 16, Goodwin 9, Douglas 7.
Brisbane: Brown 13, Black 10, Rischitelli 8.
Carlton: Judd 24, Simpson 6.
Collingwood: Swan 23, Pendlebury 22.
Essendon: Watson 15, Stanton 4.
Fremantle: Sandilands 18, Barlow 14, Pavlich 10.
Geelong: Ablett 25, Selwood 17, Chapman 14, Bartell 13.
Hawthorn: Hodge 22, Mitchell 9, Franklin 9.
Melbourne: Sylvia 10, Green 10, Davey 8.
N. Melbourne: Harvey 18, Swallow 14.
P.Adelaide: Boak 14, Cornes 9, Cassisi 6.
Richmond: Deledio 9, Reiwoldt 9.
St.Kilda: Hayes 20, Goddard 15, Dal Santo 14, Montagna 13.
Sydney: Goodes 14, Jack 14, Bolton 12.
West Coast: Priddis 8, Lecras 4, Naitanui 4.
W.Bulldogs: Cooney 14, Boyd 13, Gia 13, Cross 12.

i would disagree. if they dont give the winning player as an option its their fault not yours and you should still win/moneyback.

thats why some offer 'any other player' to cover all results

But if i winning player is not listed does that mean cb just tkes everyones money? doesnt seem fir. pretty sure its the highest of all listed players. If jack bets goodes you should win at worse you will get your money back (but i would complin if this happened).

edit. sorry about poor spelling in my posts but the 'a; key seems to be dodgy and is sometimes left out without my knowledge

im 99% sure it only involves the players they have listed unless they have player not listed as an option.
its the same thing with disposals, it only involves the players listed, and if someone else tops the possesions it still pays out the highest from their group of selected players

The bet was on "most votes at sydney" not "most votes at sydney from currently listed player." It is NOT the highest listed. I can assure you that money is paid out only on the winner. If there is someone you wish to bet on through centrebet and there are no odds on a player, and no 'any other listed player' option then you must contact centrebet via email and ask for odds

im 99% sure it only involves the players they have listed unless they have player not listed as an option.
its the same thing with disposals, it only involves the players listed, and if someone else tops the possesions it still pays out the highest from their group of selected players

Your 100% wrong mate.
If Jack gets up you lose Mike.

Do people think Boak/Cassisi will be close enough for it to be worth doubling up on multi's for both of them? Or a larger % on Boak. Obviously not as close as Sylvia/Green.

Your 100% wrong mate.
If Jack gets up you lose Mike.

i would double check that, or atleast tell them to put jack as an option which they must do.. otherwise their system has holes.

im pretty sure some sites have their possesion bets listed.. Most disposals for match, and in finer print it states players listed only

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i would double check that, or atleast tell them to put jack as an option which they must do.. otherwise their system has holes.

im pretty sure some sites have their possesion bets listed.. Most disposals for match, and in finer print it states players listed only

Completely different to Disposal groups though.

AJS and forthwrite are 100% correct. call centrebet now if you wish. if you want odds on a player that isnt listed you have to contact centrebet in order to get such odds. regardless, the point stands. If you bet on goodes and he doesn't win the most votes, you lose end of story ( i have plenty riding on goodes fyi so i hope he doesnt lose!)

AJS and forthwrite are 100% correct. call centrebet now if you wish. if you want odds on a player that isnt listed you have to contact centrebet in order to get such odds. regardless, the point stands. If you bet on goodes and he doesn't win the most votes, you lose end of story ( i have plenty riding on goodes fyi so i hope he doesnt lose!)

i dont give two ****s, centrebet wont let us multi so i wont be using them this year.
the tab will have the player not listed option.

Haven't started working out my multi's and done my number-crunching, however I was just playing around with a few combos, and this really caught my eye

S.Thompson/J.Brown/Judd/Watson/Boak/Hayes/Jack @591

Jack is the only player I consider a real risk, I had Boak and Hayes along with the others winning their team votes quite easily.

Worth the risk though imo.

I have given
Douglas 8% Chance
Rischitelli 10% Chance
Winderlich 3% Chance
JMcdonald 2% Chance
Deledio 10% Chance

I am happy to risk all those, however some wouldn't be and that's something they should look at.

My final breakdown of usage in mutlis is:

Use in Multis
Judd 91
Watson 82
Thompson 83
Brown 67
Jvolt 64
Goodes 49
Jack 42
Boak 25
Rodan 20
Cassisi 14
Sylvia 15
Green 15
Douglas 8
NDS 9
Griffen 7
Harvey 7

Might not be the best indication as obviously stakes come into it, but in my 91 multis that's how it's structured. :thumbsu:

I really like the idea of this ! i was just curious on how you set out the multis.. Can you win a large % of them ?

Haven't started working out my multi's and done my number-crunching, however I was just playing around with a few combos, and this really caught my eye

S.Thompson/J.Brown/Judd/Watson/Boak/Hayes/Jack @591

Jack is the only player I consider a real risk, I had Boak and Hayes along with the others winning their team votes quite easily.

Yep I will be doing that bet, but adding Riewoldt as a final leg. Comes out to about 1150-1 :D

I really like the idea of this ! i was just curious on how you set out the multis.. Can you win a large % of them ?

I've set it out so it's relatively safe in case 1 of Thompson/Watson/Jvolt/Brown don't win. However I'd like all of them to win really and if 2 lose I'm stuffed basically.

Thompson/Douglas (82/9) are in every Multi, as are Goodes/Jack (49/42) so at least 42 of my bets will lose, however it's about the payouts :thumbsu:

10 bets winning but paying $1000 total isn't as good as 2 bets winning paying $1500 but of course it's good to have as many winning bets open. :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back