Brownlow Medal 2011 (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

thought the dream was still alive as in the index for afl medal bets it listed "multi bet options" next to the team most votes...talk about taking the piss

TAB have Westhoff at 3s... I was able to get a small amount matched at 6s, and then again at 5s. I think he polls in 2 games and wins or ties with 5 votes :)

LOL why is everyone raging at the TAB... they were the last agency to allow multis. Its only because of all the other dog bookies that TAB followed suit. All bookies are pussies :D

I was more annoyed that they never really gave straight answer to whether they were allowing them or not this year.

They were waiting for the spies they had infiltrated into the private forums to report back on final counts.

I was more annoyed that they never really gave straight answer to whether they were allowing them or not this year.

Exactly. We all cleaned them up last year so I can understand why multis are not available but they should have informed us when we asked during the year.

LOL why is everyone raging at the TAB... they were the last agency to allow multis. Its only because of all the other dog bookies that TAB followed suit. All bookies are pussies :D

The way they went about it was terrible. I guess they thought that if they kept the fact that they were offering only singles a secret, everyone would load their account and bet through their deposit.

Exactly. We all cleaned them up last year so I can understand why multis are not available but they should have informed us when we asked during the year.

Ever think that by continually asking you all contributed to them not offering?

"TAB, those team multis were a real earner last year, can you please offer them again so I can clean you out? kthanx"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ever think that by continually asking you all contributed to them not offering?

"TAB, those team multis were a real earner last year, can you please offer them again so I can clean you out? kthanx"

I never actually rang up, I'm not that stupid. I'm just referring to the people that did. Plus the general misinformation used in order to make sure everyone deposited into their accounts.

I've got 4k in there at the moment and apparently I have to bet it before I can withdraw.

I hope everybody has learnt that brownlow betting discussion should strictly remain private (i.e. PM's and private forums).

I never actually rang up, I'm not that stupid. I'm just referring to the people that did. Plus the general misinformation used in order to make sure everyone deposited into their accounts.

I've got 4k in there at the moment and apparently I have to bet it before I can withdraw.

I will burn the ****ing place down if I dont get my money over the counter tonight.

Remove this Banner Ad

Brownlow Medal 2011 (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back