Brownlow Medal 2011 (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

There's also a lot of open betting discussion on sites other than BF and phantom brownlow (eg. tooserious). These guys have most definitely been following the discussions all year and then making their decisions based off that (on top of their immense losses last year).

I feel real bad for the people who have worked hard all year.

I mean ill clean up at Centrebet cause ive got good cover with plenty of bets at most teams from bets ive placed throughout the year, but for the people who have been waiting for this week for the multibets, it is unfortunate.

Guess that happens when you put your trust in the TAB :(

I mean ill clean up at Centrebet cause ive got good cover with plenty of bets at most teams from bets ive placed throughout the year, but for the people who have been waiting for this week for the multibets, it is unfortunate.

Mate, im glad you've got good cover, but don't come on here and claim to "feel bad" for everyone else. What did you think your stupid website was going to do? How much money are you possibly making running that phantom count? Let me guess, you're a bookie? I'd bet my whole stake on it. Sneaky little prick.

This is what happens when all of you ****ing morons sign up at the Phantom Brownlow and give away information for nothing.

**** you Halli you scheming little ****.

He is on bigfooty isnt he?

To his credit its genuis what he has done, although it wont last much longer? The amount of turnover will decrease on brownlow markets so whatever deals he have in place wont last i wouldnt have thought.

Edit - Obviously on bigfooty

Mate, im glad you've got good cover, but don't come on here and claim to "feel bad" for everyone else. What did you think your stupid website was going to do? How much money are you possibly making running that phantom count? Let me guess, you're a bookie? I'd bet my whole stake on it. Sneaky little prick.

who the hell in their right mind would do it on that site.. how hard is excel to use? seriously

who the hell in their right mind would do it on that site.. how hard is excel to use? seriously

There are innocent people out there. Unfortunately not all of them are aware of the deals that PB have in place with the bookies. Giving their information away for free so PB can make a profit and in the process single handedly ruin any chance of any value in the markets.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I warned everybody about this bloke and his link to the corporates last year. Why anyone would contribute to his Phantom Brownlow site is beyond me...

Have you taken a look on the site? There isn't ONE bookmaker listed on there. Betfair are a betting exchange, not a bookmaker.

But to answer your question, the site does earn a bit of money so thanks for asking. Betfair pay a shitload to advertise on there this time of month.

But hey, if you want to blame this site on the reason why TAB aren't offering mulits then go ahead, im sure it has nothing to do with the fact they were cleaned up last year and that other bookies had stopped offering the bet type years earlier before the site even existed.

Have you taken a look on the site? There isn't ONE bookmaker listed on there. Betfair are a betting exchange, not a bookmaker.

But to answer your question, the site does earn a bit of money so thanks for asking. Betfair pay a shitload to advertise on there this time of month.

But hey, if you want to blame this site on the reason why TAB aren't offering mulits then go ahead, im sure it has nothing to do with the fact they were cleaned up last year and that other bookies had stopped offering the bet type years earlier before the site even existed.

Listen ****wit. Whatever pocket change you're making off advertising at this time of year would pale into comparison with how much you could make if you decided to not get into bed with the bookies. Do you understand this? The bookies have been cleaned out for years when it comes to this stuff. So no, i dont think its only to do with that.

So you think if the TAB didn't see a thread about the Brownlow this year they would have allowed multies despite being publicly cleaned out last year.

Mate there is absolutely no doubt in my mind that public brownlow discussion such as this thread and phantom brownlow have provided the TAB with valuable information. Think about how hard it would be for them to frame their markets if they couldn't read everyone else's counts.

I'm not sure wheather or not multis would be available (probably not) but I'm sure the TAB are now well aware of the general public consensus when framing their markets and the value is now gone.

I've got no problem with posting votes for individual games but anybody who wants to make money from the brownlow should not post their team votes count information. We are making it all too easy for them. As twarby said earlier, this thread pops up on the top of google with a lot of brownlow related searches.

Even though other agencies dont allow multi betting, the way the TAB went about this is not acceptable.

I will be withdrawing all my funds and betting with another company not just for the brownlow but all betting going forward!.. they have just lost themselves a customer!!!!

You ****ing piece of shit, how dare you come here you ****ing rockspider ****. Get the **** out.

Again, go to the site and post a link on here showing me where there is a link to a bookie on the site?

Are you mentally ******ed? Who said anything about links to bookies?

What we're accusing you of, and what you've failed to deny is that you are taking the information that the public give to your site (ie their votes) and you are providing that information to one or numerous bookies. You are committing a dog act. I'd like to know if there is a some fine print on the site claiming that you have the right to use the information provided on your site in any way you wish, if you do not, get ready and lawyer up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Brownlow Medal 2011 (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back