Brownlow Medal 2011 (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Amusing all the anger/hysteria about the lack of value, but the market is still so wrong. Since I'm already maxed out on this: lay Judd. I have him at <30% to win. Hope this helps.

Great. Hop onto Bigfooty and the first thing I read is no multis for team most votes. Feels like all the work I've done watching the games throughout the year have been pointless..

So who's ready to MAKE SOME MONEY!!!

Oh, wait... :eek:

haha, your smugness gives it all away sunshine.

Like your little puppy dog, most of us have put enough on during the season to come up away with a very tidy profit. Certainly enough to fly first class to Lancaster.

Why not just admit the truth. Whilst you would be labelled a snake for admitting the dishonest trade that you guys participate in, at least you would be an honest snake.

So who's ready to MAKE SOME MONEY!!!

Oh, wait... :eek:

Rock%20Spider.JPG

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you all knew that PB was linked to the bookies why didn't you peddle misinformation to them. Wouldn't be hard to organise it so that Darren Glass is next year's favourite.

Gee Tants don't ruin it for me already! I was planning on laying out huge amounts on Glass next year!!

Not defending anyone here, just asking, but why would a bookie pay for random people's brownlow thoughts?

Don't they have their own analysts? It's not like there's any inside information, all the games have been played?

Not defending anyone here, just asking, but why would a bookie pay for random people's brownlow thoughts?

Don't they have their own analysts? It's not like there's any inside information, all the games have been played?

Stop talking sense, it's time for hysteria.

If you all knew that PB was linked to the bookies why didn't you peddle misinformation to them. Wouldn't be hard to organise it so that Darren Glass is next year's favourite.

Because then general punters would also follow that information and possibly lose a lot of money. It's called morals, lacking a bit from some people. Can't be making too much from the TAB anyway, Lancaster is the rectum of the U.K and that house is a dive....

Should have just held tight and taken heaps off the bookies pal rather than selling your soul for a rotten apple...

They do have their own analysts but we've seen what they have served up in the past, Boak at $6, Frawley the melb favourite etc etc. The more information the better and if they have a direct line to how the punters are thinking, that's very useful and powerful information.

I just would like for PB to admit what they're doing instead of snaking around.

They might have their own analysts but the more opinions and perpsectives they can get, the better. Especially with a vote-centric award like the Brownlow.

Mate the bookies aren't that sophisticated, as can be seen by the brownlow markets that were on offer last year.

Their analysis is not that deep, I'm sure the bulk of it is looking at people's counts on the internet.

I can't be bothered going over this thread. Can someone please sum up why people are so upset here? What has happened?

Remove this Banner Ad

Brownlow Medal 2011 (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back