Updated Bruce Lehrmann Pt2 * Former Head of DPP Shane Drumgold is cleared of misconduct

Remove this Banner Ad

Here is PART 1

Historical Rape Allegation Against Fmr AG Christian Porter
The Alexander Matters matters

Just a reminder, this is the crime board and we need to be aware that there will be victims of crime either watching this thread or engaging in here from time to time. A degree of respect in all discussions is expected.

LINK TO TIMELINE
CJS INQUIRY
FINAL REPORT – BOARD OF INQUIRY – CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEM
Joint media statement – Chief Minister and Attorney-General

FIONA BROWN - AFFIDAVIT

Last edited:
Let’s take 24 hours off for Geo
Why?

Anyway, I'm not going to post anymore today out of a state of shock that Adrian Portoro actually traded with us...
Of course, busy schedule and all that.

We will just have to wait until someone defends Higgins in some way, you'll suddenly find time to shit on her.

I'll keep an eye on Kurve's choice of reaction gifs for you! Can't keep letting women get away with things, can we!
One day they might think they're our equals or something.

Charming.
Bit of violent rhetoric because I dare to suggest we talk about the possibility of a coverup.
😂
Really?

What is? Reporting being r*ped to police?
No, continuing to speculate on as yet unfounded conspiracies. But go on, nobody's stopping you.

Just another one of those amazing coincidences!
Why do you think it hasn't been completed? Who/what do you think is preventing it being completed?

Screenshot 2024-10-16 at 4.32.33 PM.png

Surprised Nicolas Cage GIF

Imagine if you'd spent as much time thinking about your own questions, as you did avoiding it.

All just a collection of fortuitous coincidences that just happen to protect the poor little Government from the all powerful bully, Higgins.

Higgins is the real problem.
Sofronoff, Reynolds etc all leaking to the media is good and just.
Higgins going to the media is bad and unjustifiable. It's Higgins fault that we don't believe she was r*ped!

The only semblance of justice Higgins has ever had, is because she went to the media. And she will never stop being punished for it.

It's disgusting to think how many Australians would celebrate if Higgins ever committed suicide.

Imagine if you'd spent as much time thinking about your own questions, as you did avoiding it.

All just a collection of fortuitous coincidences that just happen to protect the poor little Government from the all powerful bully, Higgins.

Higgins is the real problem.
Sofronoff, Reynolds etc all leaking to the media is good and just.
Higgins going to the media is bad and unjustifiable. It's Higgins fault that we don't believe she was r*ped!

The only semblance of justice Higgins has ever had, is because she went to the media. And she will never stop being punished for it.

It's disgusting to think how many Australians would celebrate if Higgins ever committed suicide.
Why do you think it hasn't been completed? Who/what do you think is preventing it being completed?

You answer your question first.

Because I'll give you my answer, but you'll never give yours.

Unless your framing of the question is deliberate, in that you're trying to just say it's the current Government 'preventing it being completed'.
But no one could be that gutless and pathetic, right?

Remove this Banner Ad

Updated Bruce Lehrmann Pt2 * Former Head of DPP Shane Drumgold is cleared of misconduct

Remove this Banner Ad

Back