09. BETTER DAYS!!! (sign)
10. The Promised Land (sign)

11. The River
12. American Skin (41 Shots)
13. LONG WALK HOME!!! (sign)
14. Pay Me My Money Down
15. Shackled And Drawn
16. Radio Nowhere

...gawd I can't believe it, 4 of my faves in two night...last night Human Touch...oh well heres hoping.

Maybe might get Tunnel of L and/or Brilliant D on Sunday...making me wanna go make a sign now Bruce for Sunday morning...

BgSC0H9CUAEj90v.jpg:large

That's nothing short of stupid and unfair.
It's not THAT unfair, in the sense anyone could do it.

It's mind mindbogglingly stupid though. Racing to venues like that for what, to be 2.5 metres closer? The hell with that. I want to stop and smell the roses and have a sit down from time to time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

More thoughts later but...

I don't usually like comparing shows. "This one had a better vibe, but this one had a rare gem, but this one was longer" etc. But I know it's inevitable we'll do it!

Both nights were so bloody perfect in their own ways.

Couple of initial observations though:

- Crowd for Night 1 absolutely SHAT all over Night 2. Lots of people who had no idea what they were witnessing. Bruce and Steve had to work extremely hard last night to get the crowd going.
- Jungleland and Backstreets - no comment required. Bucket List.
- The band were a bit tired from the heat. Not flat by any stretch, but it was a calmer show. I think maybe due to this, Bruce played Backstreets early and Jungleland because the vibe was quite chilled. This is all compared to Night 1 though, which was a ridiculously good party atmosphere.
- Long Walk Home was absolutely outstanding.
- Rockin All Over The World was great!

I don't plan on worrying about roll calls for Melbourne. I am hoping to rock up closer to showtime & see how I go. Might check out Hunters one night, not sure I need to see them twice. I am in town with some friends who are not going to the shows so want to spend some time with them.

I must say I did the queue thing in Perth - and some of those people are kinda freaky. Not sure my life has been enriched by spending time with them.

Can't wait to see what he pulls out. I am hoping for a Racing or Incident - seeing as JL & Backstreets were played my odds may have shortened.

Yeah I've enjoyed talking to the people a bit further back in the queue. The ones with interesting stories and have only seen him a few times and the like. The ones who are just excited and privileged to be there rather than thinking they have some right to be up the front.

Yeah I've enjoyed talking to the people a bit further back in the queue. The ones with interesting stories and have only seen him a few times and the like. The ones who are just excited and privileged to be there rather than thinking they have some right to be up the front.
I like your style and the way you go about things.

Just a quick question to all....do you need to have your ticket with you for roll call? My brother wants to get a number Friday afternoon, but I won't be down in Melb with his ticket until Saturday. Is this still okay?

I like your style and the way you go about things.

Just a quick question to all....do you need to have your ticket with you for roll call? My brother wants to get a number Friday afternoon, but I won't be down in Melb with his ticket until Saturday. Is this still okay?

You don't need your ticket for roll call :)

Just got a number. 19. Will be late for work with the 1pm roll call but what can you do. **** it!

I agree, I stood with some awesome people a bit further back in the line. Some it was their first show & they were just excited. The closer to the front the more intense they got. I liked the relaxed vibe more.

Remove this Banner Ad

Bruce Springsteen

Remove this Banner Ad

Back