Bucks's Toughest 10

Remove this Banner Ad

You must be all kidding yourselves. J Brown first daylight second. I am sure the Dawks remember his mark of the year when he went head first and wiped out 3 or 4 in his way. 6ft 5 105+ kg, there is no peer. If Brown was going for a mark in his customary way flight of the ball and Kirk was standing there, Kirk would be KO'd. As tough as Hall thinks he is it is strange that he has never gone to stand toe to toe with Brown or play in his vicinity. What a joke all those 6 footers in front of Brown. Figures - article has been penned by one of the greatest recievers the game has ever seen who relied on people like Burns to get in and under.

You must have a bad memory considering buckley was consistantly top 5 in hardball gets pre his injury including #1 in afl 1 year early 00's, must be the fact he used to rack up so many possesions u have confused yourself the bloke did it all not just a wide reciever.
Misssed a brownlow pre 00 for going in for the hardball and having his jaw broken by a J.Murphy knee against carlton.
I know people love to hate all things Collingwood but seriously wake up to ur f@#cking self.

You must be all kidding yourselves. J Brown first daylight second. I am sure the Dawks remember his mark of the year when he went head first and wiped out 3 or 4 in his way. 6ft 5 105+ kg, there is no peer. If Brown was going for a mark in his customary way flight of the ball and Kirk was standing there, Kirk would be KO'd. As tough as Hall thinks he is it is strange that he has never gone to stand toe to toe with Brown or play in his vicinity. What a joke all those 6 footers in front of Brown. Figures - article has been penned by one of the greatest recievers the game has ever seen who relied on people like Burns to get in and under.
I won't bother with the rest of your dribble, but the bold bit sums it up nicely.

Kirk would stand there, and Kirk would get KO'ed. The entire point of the article is that many wouldn't stand there, and Kirk most certainly would - which is why he is tough as nails.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt here in that the time you posted indicates you were quite possibly drunk at the time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Bucks's Toughest 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Back