Buddy bet

Remove this Banner Ad

Who cares if Buddy goes or stays, its the speculation and upcoming derailment of the Hawks season that has us all salivating in expectation. I predict over 100 Buddy threads for 2013 which maybe the catalyst for the bandwagon Hawks supporters to leave, not a stupid bet.

Who thinks he's going to leave the Hawks?

Let's see who's up for a bet.

Buddy stays - you are banned from the Bay forever.

Buddy leaves - I'm banned from here permanently.

Everyone here seems extremely confident he's going.

Any takers??

I won't be holding my breath for you gutless wonders.

I'll take it. See you, Buddy. And bye, Shepp. Will miss your meltdowns in 2014.

I bet my signature for a whole week. You can make me write something really bad like Collingwood sucks or similar.

As tough as it will be to pay up, I will do it. I'm scared as I go to click reply here though... signature bets, big business!

Yes, in september they only lost a premiership, if they lose buddy.................

....they lose any chance of winning the next 4 or 5 (and building a Geelong-esque dynasty). ;)

I'm here flogs.

Thanks for accepting the bet, boncer34 & Tazwegian. I'm really going to enjoy being responsible for both your bay 13 bans.

Still, everyone's saying Franklin's gawn, and only two posters were willing to take the bet.

Lol at how pathetic and gutless the majority of you flogs are.

I'm here flogs.

Thanks for accepting the bet, boncer34 & Tazwegian. I'm really going to enjoy being responsible for both your bay 13 bans.

Still, everyone's saying Franklin's gawn, and only two posters were willing to take the bet.

A simple question for you shepp.

How does Buddy's defection (or not) from Hawforn constitute a lack of guts on the part of anybody else? After all, speculation has been heaped upon your club by none other than Buddy. The club and its supporters have no-one else to blame but him. Perhaps if you are going to accuse anyone of being gutless or pathetic you need to point your little bone at Lance?

Personally, I see him as a grown up making decisions in his own best interests, which is a perfectly valid approach under the circumstances.

Furthermore, I see you as as person on the edge of an emotional breakdown over circumstances you cannot control, not unlike your post grand final behavior and subsequent tantrums.

A simple question for you shepp.

How does Buddy's defection (or not) from Hawforn constitute a lack of guts on the part of anybody else? After all, speculation has been heaped upon your club by none other than Buddy. The club and its supporters have no-one else to blame but him. Perhaps if you are going to accuse anyone of being gutless or pathetic you need to point your little bone at Lance?

Personally, I see him as a grown up making decisions in his own best interests, which is a perfectly valid approach under the circumstances.

Furthermore, I see you as as person on the edge of an emotional breakdown over circumstances you cannot control, not unlike your post grand final behavior and subsequent tantrums.

If everyone's so sure he's leaving why are so few willing to bet their Bay 13 lives on it? Sorry to answer your question with a question, I hate when people do that. Actually I'm not sorry because you're a campaigner.

Please take the bet, DBS. Please.

Btw, I was in your neck of the woods this weekend. Melbourne's so much better than Sydney it's not funny.

I'm here flogs.

Why would anyone else take the bet? Now that those 2 have taken it up, the bet offers nothing to anyone else if they win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Butt out, Fyfie. ;)

If people are so sure Buddy's leaving, they should man up and take the bet. :thumbsu:

Why? Maybe they found your tears after the GF so delicious that they'd rather you stayed here after Buddy left?

Why? Maybe they found your tears after the GF so delicious that they'd rather you stayed here after Buddy left?

Aw cute, you don't want me to leave. Neither do I.

I love the Bay mate, I'm just certain Buddy will stay.

If anyone believes otherwise, they should take the bet. :thumbsu:

Any opposition poster who thinks he's going and doesn't take the bet is truly gutless.

People arent taking the bet because we all know you wont finally f&*k off should Lance (lol what a name) head west to be with his boyfriend.
At best you will just make a new account, at worst pretend it never happened.
Also as Fyfie pointed out, 2 have taken the bet, why bother any further?

Who thinks he's going to leave the Hawks?

Let's see who's up for a bet.

Buddy stays - you are banned from the Bay forever.

Buddy leaves - I'm banned from here permanently.

Everyone here seems extremely confident he's going.

Any takers?? I won't be holding my breath for you

so in summary, if Buddy leaves you'll throw in the towel

gutless wonders.

indeed

Any opposition poster who thinks he's going and doesn't take the bet is truly gutless.

How is it gutless though? What's to be gained from betting our "bay life" when you've already bet yours with 2 other people? It's a lose-draw prospect.

How is it gutless though? What's to be gained from betting our "bay life" when you've already bet yours with 2 other people? It's a lose-draw prospect.

logic is not universal

People arent taking the bet because we all know you wont finally f&*k off should Lance (lol what a name) head west to be with his boyfriend.
At best you will just make a new account, at worst pretend it never happened.
Also as Fyfie pointed out, 2 have taken the bet, why bother any further?

Bay 13's one of my favourite places on the internet. I always honour bets here. If Buddy goes, so will I.

Do you think he's leaving? If so take the bet. You've got nothing to lose.

Falchoon

If you guys believe Franklin's leaving Hawthorn at the end of the year, take the bet. What have you got to lose?

Unless you all think he's staying, which means every thread and post made on the Bay during the season about him leaving is irrelevant and meaningless.

Seriously boys, grow a pair and accept the bet. :thumbsu:

The only posters who should be allowed to make threads about Franklin leaving are the ones who take up this bet. Everything else should be deleted.

I'm here flogs.

Meh. Bay 13 has been dead to me anyway, ever since my Thurlow2Mackie account got banned for being too effective at bringing Hawfs to tears. I can only win from this situation.

If everyone's so sure he's leaving why are so few willing to bet their Bay 13 lives on it? Sorry to answer your question with a question, I hate when people do that. Actually I'm not sorry because you're a campaigner.

Please take the bet, DBS. Please.

Btw, I was in your neck of the woods this weekend. Melbourne's so much better than Sydney it's not funny.
Why would I take the bet? I'm not sure he's leaving at all, nobody knows except Buddy. You're two days into a marathon and you're trying to run the 100m sprint. Settle down and take a deep breath.

For your information (and despite the fact you choose to constantly insult me) I will let you in on a little secret: I hope he stays at Hawthorn, if for no other reason than I hate Ross Lyon's guts, but also I have a nostalgic thing about 1 club players, regardless of who they play for. He has been the heart and soul of your club for many years and I like watching him play.

See, despite your constant insults, I can be civil.

Now to your opinion on Sydney, again, I would by and large agree with you. I love travelling to Melbourne, I have family there, I had a ball during the grand final weekend and I can't wait to visit again. I don't have parochial attachments to places, nor do I see the need to put other places down in order to make myself feel better. It is what it is.

Now get a grip, or hold on tight for a difficult year of speculation. But whatever you do, please try and pull yourself from the abyss and get on with things.

If you guys believe Franklin's leaving Hawthorn at the end of the year, take the bet. What have you got to lose?

Yeah, because I've never been wrong about anything in my life before. :rolleyes:

As pointed out already, there's no reason for us to take up the bet, if we're right, nothing will change.

The only posters who should be allowed to make threads about Franklin leaving are the ones who take up this bet. Everything else should be deleted.

Well that's not how it is. If you're so certain that Buddy isn't going anywhere, why are you sooking about people making threads about it? :oops:

Even if we stopped discussing it here, the media aren't going to stop speculating anyway.

Meh. Bay 13 has been dead to me anyway, ever since my Thurlow2Mackie account got banned for being shit. I can only win from this situation.

EFA.

Remove this Banner Ad

Buddy bet

Remove this Banner Ad

Back