Buddy bet

Remove this Banner Ad

Shepp's looking for a moral victory, much like the one he claimed after the Grand Final when he stated that Hawthorn "had the better list". :oops:
So Shepp has turned into a Saints supporter.....

Show some sympathy you flogs.

Shepp is probably crying himself to sleep with a bottle of whiskey while listening to this song.

Bosk is probably crying himself to sleep with a bottle of Mount Gay Rum while listening to this song.

He's right they do have a better list than Sydney, too bad Sewell is the only one who actually turned up and brought his balls with him

Yeah, they do, it just serves as little consolation when it doesn't deliver on the day though.

I'm here flogs.

Thanks for accepting the bet, boncer34 & Tazwegian. I'm really going to enjoy being responsible for both your bay 13 bans.

Still, everyone's saying Franklin's gawn, and only two posters were willing to take the bet.

Lol at how pathetic and gutless the majority of you flogs are.
Only two?? Bwaaa haaa..You are sounding like a dill...
It only takes one flog to take the bet to get rid of you, why the hell would anyone else take it up...Taswegian is looking pretty stupid now diving on once someone else took the bet...

Calling everyone gutless and pathetic makes it a big fail.
Thread delivers however as you've shown us you'll crawl into a hole and shrivel up when Buddy leaves...
Hope he stays though, we don't want to get rid of the village idiot..

Yeah, they do, it just serves as little consolation when it doesn't deliver on the day though.
Rather a champion team than a team of champions as they say.

I'll take the bet. Pickers is his manager and the whole thing reeks of Gary jnr. He'll be back in Perth with his BF by mid September after hawthorn choke in the elimination final. Hopefully to freo. Cos thats a shit feeling.

Who cares if Buddy goes or stays, its the speculation and upcoming derailment of the Hawks season that has us all salivating in expectation. I predict over 100 Buddy threads for 2013 which maybe the catalyst for the bandwagon Hawks supporters to leave, not a stupid bet.
Buddy will be so distracted he'll only kick a measly 9 goals instead of 13 against Norf. :(

This. Not sure why Sheep thinks his account is as important as 4 others. He should take one bet with one person. I bet that rimjob Bosk won't put his hand up.
It was obvious from the very beginning a flogstain like yourself would be too shitscared to take Shepp's bet. Now you're trying to use my name to deflect from your own gutlessness.

I don't think they will go undefeated in 2014 sheppy, nope, no chance at all.
Why don't you surprise us all and take Shepp's bet AltarBoy. Surely God would never let one of the chosen his flock be banished from the 'holy land' of Bay13?

Buddy will be so distracted he'll only kick a measly 9 goals instead of 13 against Norf. :(

Hmmmm...

I have the feeling that Buddy will be off this season Bosk. A bit like Dawes was in 2012.

Without his pregame morning coitus with Sharrod he won't be able to run (he says he feels lighter on his feet when he gets some in the morning), will develop trampoline hands, his value will drop and he will end up being traded to Melbourne for Jack Watts.

Melbourne will then turn him into a complete spud, he will retire, plow on the kgs and do ads for High and Mighty Menswear stores to support his drug habit.:thumbsu:

*You may be laughing now, but just wait until 2015 when you see how right I am.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll take the bet. Pickers is his manager and the whole thing reeks of Gary jnr. He'll be back in Perth with his BF by mid September after hawthorn choke in the elimination final. Hopefully to freo. Cos thats a shit feeling.
Speaking of choking in elimination Finals, have you had the purple dildo taken out of your Handbagger arse yet?

Why don't you surprise us all and take Shepp's bet AltarBoy. Surely God would never let one of the chosen his flock be banished from the 'holy land' of Bay13?
You Hawthorn bunch are very slow. It's been clearly stated earlier there's nothing more to gain from taking up this bet, although if Shepp were to somehow make it more enticing then maybe he would attract more takers...

If everyone's so sure he's leaving why are so few willing to bet their Bay 13 lives on it? Sorry to answer your question with a question, I hate when people do that. Actually I'm not sorry because you're a campaigner.

Please take the bet, DBS. Please.

Btw, I was in your neck of the woods this weekend. Melbourne's so much better than Sydney it's not funny.

he doesn't have the balls.

Admittedly I would rather everyone stayed on the bay.

Hmmmm...

I have the feeling that Buddy will be off this season Bosk. A bit like Dawes was in 2012.

Wayne
If you ever use Lance Franklin and Chris Dawes in the same sentence in a comparative nature again I will..... well lets just say I wont be ****ing happy.

I don't think they will go undefeated in 2014 sheppy, nope, no chance at all.

Of course not, Lance won't be there to kick all their goals.

Hmmmm...

Bit like Norf the past decade eh?

*You may be laughing now, but just wait until 2015 when you see how right I am.
Oh I'm laughing at you alright. But it has nothing to do with your prediction. :D

Anyway, the 6 games Buddy missed last year were 6 of the very best we played for the season. If we take out this year's flag and Buddy walks I'll be too busy celebrating to notice.

Remove this Banner Ad

Buddy bet

Remove this Banner Ad

Back