Buddy bet

Remove this Banner Ad

Bay 13's one of my favourite places on the internet. I always honour bets here. If Buddy goes, so will I.

Do you think he's leaving? If so take the bet. You've got nothing to lose.

Falchoon

If you guys believe Franklin's leaving Hawthorn at the end of the year, take the bet. What have you got to lose?

Unless you all think he's staying, which means every thread and post made on the Bay during the season about him leaving is irrelevant and meaningless.

Seriously boys, grow a pair and accept the bet. :thumbsu:

The only posters who should be allowed to make threads about Franklin leaving are the ones who take up this bet. Everything else should be deleted.

Read what I posted earlier (and I think you quoted), I dont think hes leaving.

If you guys believe Franklin's leaving Hawthorn at the end of the year, take the bet. What have you got to lose?

Ignoring that there's nothing to win, at this stage I don't care what he does after next season.

I just hope the discussion is not as boring as Cloke last year, but the distraction is.

I don't care what Franklin does and my objective view is that gutlessness has here been confused with sound reasoning.

1. Nobody has anything to win by accepting this bet as, if Budwah leaves, shepp's fate is already sealed.
2. Therefore the gutlessness sits with Hawks posters who are unwilling to place their own skin in the game. If nobody will bet because there's no gain then it is they who should align to shepp and edify the proposition.

This is probably the first time you've posted in the Bay for a few years, but I'll take it. :thumbsu:

Can everyone else stop being a bitch and take the bet if you think Buddy's leaving? Otherwise STFU about it.
Buddy's gone, but I'm not taking the bet because it is more fun watching you lose your shit over it.

This is probably the first time you've posted in the Bay for a few years, but I'll take it. :thumbsu:

Can everyone else stop being a bitch and take the bet if you think Buddy's leaving? Otherwise STFU about it.

We had to put up with it with Goddard, Collingwood supporters with Cloke and Geelong supporters with Ablett, now it's your turn with Buddy so just suck it up.

My money is on him staying and I'd rather he stayed at Hawthorn than went to West Coast or Freo but I'll still enjoy shitstirring you Hawks flogs about Buddy going until he makes his decision.

If the current level of b***hurt that Shepp is displaying grows through the whole year as this drags on, Jade's might end up dodging the FOTY bullet again. :rolleyes:

People don't get banned for being shit, otherwise Shepp and Bosk would have been out of here ages ago. Try again.

I'll clarify then, it was deleted for being a shit alias.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We could have a meltdownarama here.......

How about for ever poster to take up the bet we get to perma ban a different hawk flog (if buddy leaves)?
So first who takes up the bet = Shepp gone.
Second = HP.
Third = Bosk.
Fourth = TMM.
Etc?

This. Not sure why Sheep thinks his account is as important as 4 others. He should take one bet with one person. I bet that rimjob Bosk won't put his hand up.

Even if shepp "leaves" the entire charade will be obvious a couple weeks later when the totally new Hawk BF member "UndefeatedHawks2013" joins up

Everyone knew what I meant, Captain Obvious :p

Shepp's looking for a moral victory, much like the one he claimed after the Grand Final when he stated that Hawthorn "had the better list". :oops:

Remove this Banner Ad

Buddy bet

Remove this Banner Ad

Back