Injury Buddy Hell! everything to do with Buddy's injury in here please.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with you. But I think this had a bit of credibility though

Wasn't a text was a call, just before the 8.30 news from a guy who was at the waverly park presinct, saying he was running, jumping and kicking the ball. Was very doubtful when I heard it but then 2 hours later herald sun reported that he did a private training session and then trained with the main group.

Not much credibility in that considering they trained at the MCG, not Waverley today.

Instead of relying on bookies odds, Clarko's BS, expert medical opinion and any other source I'm going to rely on my own two eyes and say that Buddy looked very comfortable at training on the video I saw and that he is every chance of playing.

I just hope that by locking it, and thus infering that it is settled that he will play, you don't jinx it!

If it were me, I'd leave it open until he actually runs out onto the ground. Jus'sayin'.

Not much credibility in that considering they trained at the MCG, not Waverley today.

According to an article I read he did a light training early at Waverley before joining the rest of the crew at the G

I just hope that by locking it, and thus infering that it is settled that he will play, you don't jinx it!

If it were me, I'd leave it open until he actually runs out onto the ground. Jus'sayin'.

Fair enough.

or I could simply reopen it if he does run out?

But the jinx point is a solid one.

Down now to $1.48

This has taken place in the last two hours.

From $1.57

Having following odds for a long time, the fluctuation that has taken place before match days suggests something is going on behind the scenes.

This behaviour is common on match days and definitely not so prior UNLESS something has taken place.

Even when one team is heavily backed odds do dropped but this markedly is very unusual.

Here is my 12 cents worth.

Buddys inclusion has seen the price drop all day.

Now at $1.45 and falling!

If he runs onto the field it will drop to as low as $1.35 IMO, maybe touch $1.30;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back