Buddy's developing place on the All-Time Ladder

Remove this Banner Ad

delete it.
coming to life when Buddy gets the ball won't happen now.

In 9 years time most people will see Buddy as a Swan.
unless he falls off a party float on one of those Sydney type events and gets run over.

just a bit of sad humour.

delete this thread though.

what are people's thoughts on buddy's potential based on 2014 form.

Personally, I think we have seen a change in culture at the swans since his arrival. 2014 will be a long hard year for buddy and the swans, 2015 will be back to full flight and post the dead cat bounce his career will fade out.

Total goals - 680

still an amazing effort but not what it could have been

Would be nice to see Roughy end his career in the top 5 all time for Hawks

How I would love to see Roughie in a Port guernsey. He would fill the role that most clubs sorely miss.

He is simply superb.

Last edited:
Thread title should be changed to Roughead's developing place on the All-Time ladder.

The way Roughead is playing at the moment compared to Franklin, it won't be long before Roughead overtakes him on career goals. ;)

I've gone one better... this new (improved, whiter than white!) thread follows the fortunes (hopefully, the Rise & Rise) of Hawthorn's current crop of leading goal kickers.

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threa...t-leading-goal-kickers-after-round-4.1057893/

This tainted thread can now be left to sink into the abyss, maybe deep down, MH370-style* into LuvMyHawk's infamous "sink-hole".

* sorry... too soon?

Remove this Banner Ad

Buddy's developing place on the All-Time Ladder

Remove this Banner Ad

Back