Bulldogs VS Essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My pet hate is when people blame the umpires. No issues with your team? No credit to Esesndon? Not beaten by the better team on the day? Or all just umpire bias?

You're clearly a better side than us. By a significant margin, in fact. For once, I actually didn't see a lot wrong in our game. A lot better than it has been most weeks.

Haha pathetic.

5 goals were from direct frees that were very iffy, another 5 were flukey, there was Melksham's goal from aisle 8 row D, and the no advantage call on Hrovat when the Dogs were storming home.
Pathetic is blaming the umpires. It's utterly pathetic and very sad. Boo boo. Need to be good enough a few decision don't matter. Sooks

Essendon supporters against Brisbane: "WE ARE BEING ROBBED BY THE UMPIRES! I KNOW WE HAVE MORE FREE KICKS THAN THEM BUT THAT DOESN'T MATTER! WE AREN'T GETTING NEARLY ENOUGH FREE KICKS AND ALL THE 50/50 CALLS ARE GOING AGAINST US! TOTALLY ROBBED! WAH WAH WAH!"

Essendon supporters against the Bulldogs: "SHUT UP BIGFOOTY! WE AREN'T GETTING AN ARMCHAIR RIDE AT ALL! LOOK AT THE FREE KICK COUNT! SEE! THEY HAVE MORE FREE KICKS THAN US! A WHOLE ONE MORE THAN US! WE ARE BEING HARD DONE BY! WAH WAH WAH!"

What a delusional and hypocritical base of supporters.

Never complained about the umpires?

Be careful now, what goes on the internet stays there forever.

Good effort by the Dogs. Robbed of 18 points at least...the advantage that wasn't paid, the goal from out of bounds, and that mark in front of goal that wasn't paid in the first or second quarter.

Were the better team IMO. A few brain snaps that cost them and some flukey goals from Essendon.

Yeah, decisions like that are really disappointing to watch.
Obviously the Dogs dropped their heads after that and rightfully so.
Very hard for such a young list to keep on battling after that decision.
It's just not fair for the Bullies and IMO they would've won, they had the momentum and were all over Essendon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're clearly a better side than us. By a significant margin, in fact. For once, I actually didn't see a lot wrong in our game. A lot better than it has been most weeks.
As I said before the game, your big bodies were always going to give us a match. As you know though, you desperately need a focal forward. Good future for the doggies, some really good class coming through the ranks.

dawson-crying.jpeg

Did fairly well today, much better than what I thought was going to happen after the first 20 minutes. That first 20 aside we looked quite promising, wished we brought this form two weeks ago. Liberatore having a huge influence on a number of games.

Dogs were excellent. It was one of their best sides named on paper this year so I knew they would rise to the challenge at times in their home game.

Umpiring was questionable for both teams at times. I don't think they had any influence on the final 31 point result. Let's not forget that at no stage in the match did the Bulldogs actually hold a lead or get within 10 points against an Essendon side missing some reasonable talent.

Happy with the 4 points and can move on to next week. :)

As I said before the game, your big bodies were always going to give us a match. As you know though, you desperately need a focal forward. Good future for the doggies, some really good class coming through the ranks.

A forward and some kicking skills would go a long way. Exhausting watching us get so much of the ball, and nothing to do with it.

Very proud of how they played today though. Shattered that it looks like Clay has a bad injury though :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back