Official Club Stuff Buy/Swap/Sell Barcodes & Tickets to the Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

posters wishing to sell GF tickets are reminded that

- Posters scalping GF tickets on BigFooty will have their accounts perma-banned
- Should you wish to sell your ticket, it must be advertised at face value + margin permitted by legislation (see legislation/ACT for further details)
- BigFooty does not warrant the sale of any finals tickets between posters and any transactions conducted between members will be done so at the buyers/sellers risk.
- Any course of legal action in recovering money for counterfeit tickets or tickets not received will be the onus of the buyer/seller

- Barcode sharing per club email is permitted, however any action conducted by posters sharing barcode information is at the risk of the member and not warranted by BigFooty

Last edited:
Demons tix already appearing on Gumtree. You ok with that ?
No, and by the end of tomorrow there'll be plenty of what were doggies tickets being scalped also. That's unfortunate but alas it's true that greed doesn't reside at any one particular footy club.
As for me, I missed the 2013 Freo GF loss due to not having a ticket secured and the scalpers wanted $1500 the flights were ~$2500 so I missed. Wasn't gonna miss in 2015 until the bloody Hawks got in the way again, sold our 2 flights (they paid for name change) & game tickets to an elderly Eagles couple for cost. I ain't no fan of Meth coast but my principals dictated I wouldn't participate in scalping. No doubt a few Freo folk did in 2013.

I’ve got 2 x priority two barcodes that I’d like to give to a genuine dogs supporter (sorry opposition supporters - appreciate you jumping on the bandwagon, but that’s what the general public on sale is for!). I’ll need some way of establishing you’re legit - eg anyone with a long posting history will be preferred. PM me.

EDIT: These are now gone to a good home - good luck to the diehards still searching!

Last edited:
There's always going to be scalpers unfortunately. There's also a great many Perth footy fans who legitimately want to get to the game with their family as a once in a life time.

If any one is so kind to me I'll definitely be at the game with my little brother and Mum

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

No, and by the end of tomorrow there'll be plenty of what were doggies tickets being scalped also. That's unfortunate but alas it's true that greed doesn't reside at any one particular footy club.
As for me, I missed the 2013 Freo GF loss due to not having a ticket secured and the scalpers wanted $1500 the flights were ~$2500 so I missed. Wasn't gonna miss in 2015 until the bloody Hawks got in the way again, sold our 2 flights (they paid for name change) & game tickets to an elderly Eagles couple for cost. I ain't no fan of Meth coast but my principals dictated I wouldn't participate in scalping. No doubt a few Freo folk did in 2013.
Yep greedy bastards, we had tickets to a GF that we ended not able to go and just sold them at cost. Thought the govt was rushing through a law to stop it.

All I can do is try and ensure mine doesn’t and that’s what most on here are trying to do.

Hi Bullies Fans. I am looking for two barcodes so I can get along and support your boys in the GF. Happy to send a gift from DM to acknowledge your generosity. Please PM if you are in a position to help out. Either way I hope the Bullies win it and good on your boys for peaking at the right time! Good luck!
My thanks to a gem of a bloke and lover of the Bulldogs Daryle who has generously offered me the opportunity to use his 2 barcodes in tomorrow's buying window. Looking forward to securing some good seats. We have bought a bit of merch from the club to help them get some revenue out of this and hope the express shipping option gets it here in time! Go Bulldogs!

All I can do is try and ensure mine doesn’t and I think that’s all most in here are trying to do.

Mate I’m a west coast supporter and we had freo supporters sitting with us Friday night and they all barracked for Melbourne. My wife and I hate Melbourne with a passion have already bought doggies scarves and hoping to get tickets when general admission tickets on Thursday.
I was barracking for Melbourne too. No way I was supporting the cats. But was going to suppor
Mate I’m a west coast supporter and we had freo supporters sitting with us Friday night and they all barracked for Melbourne. My wife and I hate Melbourne with a passion have already bought doggies scarves and hoping to get tickets when general admission tickets on Thursday.
You’d be one of a handful mate. I was going for Melbourne too but only because I didn’t want Cats to win.

Just checked Gumtree (Australia wide) & Ebay and I see nothing (if the guy selling the 2 packages is legit) that equates to scalping price wise, shed loads of wanted but very little for sale and given the members of the Doggies & Demons would probably have paid for a GF guarantee as part of the membership I see no reason why they couldn't get a return on that if they so desire without it falling into the scalping zone so plaudits to both clubs that I can see.

Hey Dogs fans I'm a Carlton supporter living in Perth but I'm a dead set Dogs supporter second up and absolutely love your club and the way your boys go about it. If anyone is considering selling their barcodes to someone who will genuinely support their club in the GF send me a text on 0401 726 843.

P.S. I apologise in advance to admin if I have broken any rules with this message and please feel free to delete this message if I have done so.

Go Dogs!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was barracking for Melbourne too. No way I was supporting the cats. But was going to suppor

You’d be one of a handful mate. I was going for Melbourne too but only because I didn’t want Cats to win.
Yep couldn’t barrack for the cats but no way could I barrack for Melbourne, I would barrack for you guys, freo over Melbourne. Was really hoping someone would whack Oliver.

Little bit of advice for purchaser's - Go onto ticketmaster and remove your CC and then reload it. Would have saved me some grief today.
Have the names & mobiles ready for a copy paste

Yeah. Tas, SA and NT are the only states that you don’t need to quarantine.
ImperialPurple (or anyone else) - how does WA re-classify another state from ‘Low’ to ‘Very Low’.

Is it 14 days without cases or is it ad-hoc?

I live in Brisbane and want to head across but cannot currently.

Little bit of advice for purchaser's - Go onto ticketmaster and remove your CC and then reload it. Would have saved me some grief today.
Have the names & mobiles ready for a copy paste

What error were you getting for the credit card issue?

ImperialPurple (or anyone else) - how does WA re-classify another state from ‘Low’ to ‘Very Low’.

Is it 14 days without cases or is it ad-hoc?

I live in Brisbane and want to head across but cannot currently.
Thinks it’s 21 days without cases or maybe depends on what side of the bed McGowan gets out of

I'd used the same CC 2 weeks in a row (Cats/GWS then Dee's/Cats) without issue & I'd checked there was plenty of balance left on my CC so I can't explain why but after 2 fails and keep in mind the CC part comes after you've entered the names & mobiles so I was as frustrated as hell so then I removed the CC and reloaded it (same details) then selected tickets, entered names etc.. no diff to what I had done the previous 2 times but post the reload of CC details it was successful so just a tip is all.

Last try before I go to bed! Need 1x barcode so I can join my cousin at the game. I am a 3/1 FIFO worker who is lucky enough to have his R&R week of the GF. Please I can tip and show proof of purchase once I’m in the gate.
If not will try GA on Thursday - I think going for a single ticket might work in my favour!

Can you use a Junior membership to purchase for a Concession (eg pensioner)?🤔
100% you can. Once you put the junior membership barcode in & you get to the select ticket section it is called concession not child/junior etc. There is 2 price categories full adult or concession.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Club Stuff Buy/Swap/Sell Barcodes & Tickets to the Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

Back