Official Club Stuff Buy/Swap/Sell Barcodes & Tickets to the Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

posters wishing to sell GF tickets are reminded that

- Posters scalping GF tickets on BigFooty will have their accounts perma-banned
- Should you wish to sell your ticket, it must be advertised at face value + margin permitted by legislation (see legislation/ACT for further details)
- BigFooty does not warrant the sale of any finals tickets between posters and any transactions conducted between members will be done so at the buyers/sellers risk.
- Any course of legal action in recovering money for counterfeit tickets or tickets not received will be the onus of the buyer/seller

- Barcode sharing per club email is permitted, however any action conducted by posters sharing barcode information is at the risk of the member and not warranted by BigFooty

Last edited:
Interesting. Are the 'sellers' barcode user CC and personal details saved with the barcode on Ticketmaster and they need to be removed? Is that what they're referring to?
That absolutely wasn't the issue, you go into your Ticketmaster account not the sellers. I'd used the same CC 2 weeks in a row (Cats/GWS then Dee's/Cats) without issue & I'd checked there was plenty of balance left on my CC so I can't explain why but after 2 fails and keep in mind the CC part comes after you've entered the names & mobiles so I was as frustrated as hell so then I removed the CC and reloaded it (same details) then selected tickets, entered names etc.. no diff to what I had done the previous 2 times but post the reload of CC details it was successful so just a tip is all.

Hey guys looking for any membership barcodes that may be available. 4 would be good but will take any. Would love to experience a afl grand final as I will likely never see my team ( freo ) win one lol. Happy to send a record and gift as a appreciation. Cheers.

EDIT: Here is a photo of my fiancee and me. She is a doggies fan and I would love to surprise her. Yes I also jumped on the doggies back in 16 for those 4 amazing finals.

Attachments

• ck kc doggies.jpg
    ck kc doggies.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 45
Hi all, chasing a couple barcodes for my parents who live in WA and are doggies supporters, cheers in advance.

Hey guys looking for any membership barcodes that may be available. 4 would be good but will take any. Would love to experience a afl grand final as I will likely never see my team ( freo ) win one lol. Happy to send a record and gift as a appreciation. Cheers.

EDIT: Here is a photo of my fiancee and me. She is a doggies fan and I would love to surprise her. Yes I also jumped on the doggies back in 16 for those 4 amazing finals.
P.S Sorry for reposting, I posted in wrong place

Attachments

• ck kc doggies.jpg
    ck kc doggies.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 26
One other thing, & this had nothing to do with the CC issue as I realised my blue before the CC issue arose, in my haste I didn't read the "enter names & mobiles" section correctly and given I was buying for 5 but only 4 boxes for the names/mobiles details section came up I thought WTF it's stiffed me of a ticket i.e. it hadn't given me the 5 I'd selected, but you do NOT put in the name/mobile of the person who's Ticketmaster account is buying the tickets.

Massive Dogs fan for last 20 years. Can't believe we'll be playing over here in a GF, would be ecstatic if anyone can spare 2 bar codes (1 concession ok) for me to take my little pup (daughter) along to see the doggies lift the cup!!!!

That absolutely wasn't the issue, you go into your Ticketmaster account not the sellers. I'd used the same CC 2 weeks in a row (Cats/GWS then Dee's/Cats) without issue & I'd checked there was plenty of balance left on my CC so I can't explain why but after 2 fails and keep in mind the CC part comes after you've entered the names & mobiles so I was as frustrated as hell so then I removed the CC and reloaded it (same details) then selected tickets, entered names etc.. no diff to what I had done the previous 2 times but post the reload of CC details it was successful so just a tip is all.

All good, the whole passing on barcodes is new to us all, so just checking.

Yep greedy bastards, we had tickets to a GF that we ended not able to go and just sold them at cost. Thought the govt was rushing through a law to stop it.
New WA anti-scalping laws introduced 8th Sept 2021
But seriously who's paying for the policing of it? It's a token effort to be seen to be doing something, as long as the pollies & corporates can get their seats do you think the AwFL really care and anyway unless you're an absolute fool advertising & asking for huge $$'s on GT or E-bay etc... you know the rest.

ImperialPurple (or anyone else) - how does WA re-classify another state from ‘Low’ to ‘Very Low’.

Is it 14 days without cases or is it ad-hoc?

I live in Brisbane and want to head across but cannot currently.
I don’t think McGowan is going to open to Brisbane at all until the vaccination rates are hit.

New WA anti-scalping laws introduced 8th Sept 2021
But seriously who's paying for the policing of it? It's a token effort to be seen to be doing something, as long as the pollies & corporates can get their seats do you think the AwFL really care and anyway unless you're an absolute fool advertising & asking for huge $$'s on GT or E-bay etc... you know the rest.
Yep just a token gesture to show we are doing something.
Someone on gumtree is selling tickets $3400 cat 3 tickets. Was a package deal but only selling the game day tickets, says he’s not a scalper but if he’s only selling match tickets and not the rest of the package he is a scalper.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What time will the first scalping stories hit the news do ya reckon.

How much are they tipped to go for ?

You know its going to happen and those that do will have the karma bus hit them hard. We can only try and ensure they go to a good home, but i'd be beyond furious if i found out i'd been stitched up

You know its going to happen and those that do will have the karma bus hit them hard. We can only try and ensure they go to a good home, but i'd be beyond furious if i found out i'd been stitched up

It's double the pain. We can't go AND some blood sucking opportunist profits from our membership.

Last try before I go to bed! Need 1x barcode so I can join my cousin at the game. I am a 3/1 FIFO worker who is lucky enough to have his R&R week of the GF. Please I can tip and show proof of purchase once I’m in the gate.
If not will try GA on Thursday - I think going for a single ticket might work in my favour!

Think I would rather hold onto my code than even run a risk of it being used by a grubby scalper.

There was a post further back about the WABulldogs supporter group. They have been hooking people up with codes - i gave them my son's P3 code.

If you are really concerned, that is your best option.

If you are on Twitter - look up a guy called Jason Duff, he's genuine & the treasurer - the news over there did a story on him. His dad played for Footscray VFL and he played for the Kookaburras hockey team in the Olympics.

the email contact is

Prices will go up Thursday night. After general public sell out. I'll have to line up then like everyone else and if I get done out of one measly ticket I'll be p8ssed with so many group tickets going to people who are just going cause it's a big event in town. Annoys me thinking I'm going to have to risk paying a few grand and potentially get screwed or sit at home with the dogs winning a premiership down the road from my house after missing out on 2016. End rant. Good lesson to be a member even in covid I guess.

Guys, I have a Priority 2 barcode available. If any regulars need one, send me a message and lmk
Guys, I have a Priority 2 barcode available. If any regulars need one, send me a message and lmk
Yes please. I am Freo member and an old Footscray/Doggies supporter. Can’t afford to be a member of both as I’m also a member of South Fremantle Bulldogs hence my support for the Doggies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Club Stuff Buy/Swap/Sell Barcodes & Tickets to the Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

Back