• Parkdale Vultures

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mazenod

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's too early to make a judgement on Rupertswood at this stage. Oakleigh are off to a slow start as well. But the big surprise is the Rovers. We thought they would struggle to adapt to the high standard of C Section footy but today proves that is not the case. We'll learn a lot more about where the Rovers are at after Round 5.
What was the final score there Jason? I left just before half time with your mob leading 48 to 12.

If Mazenods coach plays Dunne out of possi like he did today, he should be instantly sacked.
I spoke to a highly respected VAFA guru and state team selector who was at the game whilst I was and he was scathing of Dunnes positioning on the field, especially when they were kicking into a 6 goal breeze and the big boy was getting cold up forward.

Rupo have had 1 player Brennan gone overseas, 4 players Temming West, McEwan and Reid not playing footy at all. Monzell, J. Phillips, Ata (Ruckman) Whitehead, Collins, Cheep and Burrowes all injured. Quigley is at Werribee. Many key reserves players that gave us depth are either not playing, retired or gone back to other clubs.
We are being tested and may be inconsistent as we blood players into senior football, last year we had no injuries, players were up and about. We remain confident with a full list we can be very competitive.
The club sees this year as a great test of character both on and off field.

Rupo have had 1 player Brennan gone overseas, 4 players Temming West, McEwan and Reid not playing footy at all. Monzell, J. Phillips, Ata (Ruckman) Whitehead, Collins, Cheep and Burrowes all injured. Quigley is at Werribee. Many key reserves players that gave us depth are either not playing, retired or gone back to other clubs.
We are being tested and may be inconsistent as we blood players into senior football, last year we had no injuries, players were up and about. We remain confident with a full list we can be very competitive.
Mitch Gaunt is also overseas does return later in the year, played CHF last year.

Brian, Hampton Rovers won 16.12 (108) to Mazenod 7.14. (56). Not bad when you consider the Rovers had two players-Lawrence & Terech- sent off for 15min during the 2nd half, yet still win by 48 points.

That explains a few things.... Is that T West or M West not playing at all? Surely its not Tommy????

mate you're kidding. Our umpire (for some reason bewilders me) seems to pay more free kicks against our side than the opposition. The ajax umpire is a dead set cheat. The fact he allows head high tackles on parkdale players today when the slightest brisk of contact to an ajax player ( usually in their forward 50) results in an instant free kick staggers me. don't ever post craplike that again you twit!

Yippa ..... you must have gone to the wrong ground!
Julien Wiener umpired for Ajax and would have to be the fairest umpire seen at that level. I just think you are upset at your side losing a game they should not have lost! It is obvious who the twit is .......

Julien Wiener umpired for Ajax and would have to be the fairest umpire seen at that level. I just think you are upset at your side losing a game they should not have lost! It is obvious who the twit is .......

seems you replaced a cheat with another cheat! funny how every side that has played ajax has the same thing to say about your umpires.... and unfortunately your spectators too! is the name of your ressies umpire meant to impress us, or are you describing the size of your appendage?:eek: twit!

What was the final score there Jason? I left just before half time with your mob leading 48 to 12.

If Mazenods coach plays Dunne out of possi like he did today, he should be instantly sacked.
I spoke to a highly respected VAFA guru and state team selector who was at the game whilst I was and he was scathing of Dunnes positioning on the field, especially when they were kicking into a 6 goal breeze and the big boy was getting cold up forward.

He would've stayed cold anyway. Fraser can use this headline for his match review this week, "Dunne got done". Beaten by a man on 1 leg. Monash and Mazenod don't have "soft" blue in their jumper colours for no good reason. They're both quick, Mazenod a little more polished, but both very very soft!

seems you replaced a cheat with another cheat! funny how every side that has played ajax has the same thing to say about your umpires.... and unfortunately your spectators too! is the name of your ressies umpire meant to impress us, or are you describing the size of your appendage?:eek: twit!
Ex Australian Test cricketer, current Bushrangers selector, if I remember rightly.

fair? Fair in what regard? Yes parkdale lost a game they should've won but to call that peanut "the fairest umpire seen at that level" is a disgrace. He should've looked at how the seniors were umpired and realised that a hip and shoulder doesn't result in instant free kicks. Put julieanne back in his bun and get a decent umpire out there YOU TWIT!

Mazal, Mazal, Mazal

Your umpires have been cheats for years and (some) of your supporters are a disgrace. If what I heard today about what T Macgeorge copped, you should be ashamed of that half whit and he should think himself lucky that he can still eat solid foods. But as they sat every dog has there day.
I also hear one of your players was in an ambulance after a massive Fair hip and shoulder from a Parkdale player, had a neck brace on and a tube down his throat, i hope he has come up ok.
Also cant wait to see the vilification report against Ajax, which is recorded on video from the Reserves game. Will be good to see how the league approaches this one. Ajax does provide a lot of sponsorship for the VAFA through there supporters (which is a credit to them, BUT. As i said every dog has there day.
By the way he is South African not Aboriginal.
Sleep on that one kids.

He would've stayed cold anyway. Fraser can use this headline for his match review this week, "Dunne got done". Beaten by a man on 1 leg. Monash and Mazenod don't have "soft" blue in their jumper colours for no good reason. They're both quick, Mazenod a little more polished, but both very very soft!

You've gone pretty hard early Uncle Mick. Understand your excitement however I hope you dont get disappointed when the whips are cracking in September.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

might have played test cricket,but as a human he's in the same class as libba

Mazal, Mazal, Mazal

Your umpires have been cheats for years and (some) of your supporters are a disgrace. If what I heard today about what T Macgeorge copped, you should be ashamed of that half whit and he should think himself lucky that he can still eat solid foods. But as they sat every dog has there day.
I also hear one of your players was in an ambulance after a massive Fair hip and shoulder from a Parkdale player, had a neck brace on and a tube down his throat, i hope he has come up ok.
Also cant wait to see the racial vilification report against Ajax, which is recorded on video from the Reserves game. Will be good to see how the league approaches this one. As i said every dog has there day. By the way he is South African not Aboriginal.
Sleep on that one kids.

The Ammos are sh*t scared of Ajax. They have racially taunted on many occasions hoping clubs would retaliate so they would be fined. Prize pack of degenerates.

Have on & off (depending on division) played against AJAX for nearly 10 years. Have never found any more, or less, issues with the players, their supporters or umpires than any other club.

IMO too many people play AJAX and make a big deal out of issues that are common place across many VAFA clubs and 100's of clubs across the country.

Have on & off (depending on division) played against AJAX for nearly 10 years. Have never found any more, or less, issues with the players, their supporters or umpires than any other club.

IMO too many people play AJAX and make a big deal out of issues that are common place across many VAFA clubs and 100's of clubs across the country.

sshhhhhh... don't let the truth get in the way of a good story! What would people have to whinge about then?

You've gone pretty hard early Uncle Mick. Understand your excitement however I hope you dont get disappointed when the whips are cracking in September.

Just stating facts champ. We're not getting carried away by any means. Monash & Mazenod were 2 very soft opponents. Given avoiding relegation should've been our number 1 priority according to BF forumites, I'm surprised at what we've seen in weeks 2 & 3 from the 'more competent' C section teams. Oakleigh are by far the best of the 3 opponents faced to date. The big tests are about to come for us with Parkdale, Ormond, Rupo, MHSOB & Ajax in the next 5 weeks.

As for the cracking whips - Septemeber is the furthest things from the minds of anyone down at The Boss.

Just stating facts champ. We're not getting carried away by any means. Monash & Mazenod were 2 very soft opponents. Given avoiding relegation should've been our number 1 priority according to BF forumites, I'm surprised at what we've seen in weeks 2 & 3 from the 'more competent' C section teams. Oakleigh are by far the best of the 3 opponents faced to date. The big tests are about to come for us with Parkdale, Ormond, Rupo, MHSOB & Ajax in the next 5 weeks.

As for the cracking whips - Septemeber is the furthest things from the minds of anyone down at The Boss.

Keep talking it up champ... keep talking it up

Brian, Hampton Rovers won 16.12 (108) to Mazenod 7.14. (56). Not bad when you consider the Rovers had two players-Lawrence & Terech- sent off for 15min during the 2nd half, yet still win by 48 points.
I saw the 2nd half down at the Boss as the 'Monds were playing on Sunday. Terech & Lawrence should go for the cut lunches they were throwing in the brawl aduring the 3rd. Terech especially...

Ormond shrugged off a determined Whitefriars yesterday by 33 points. A lot of work to do for the 'Monds still, Martinov continuing his early season form slotting 6 big ones, should have kicked 8-9.

Keep talking it up champ... keep talking it up

Interpret those words as you may. I've talked down 2 sides. The facts are there after 2 hours of footy respectively, the 2 school boy teams have been disappointing. Oakleigh looked under-prepared for the GF rematch and proved that the following week by topping one of the pre-season favourites in Ormond.

I saw the 2nd half down at the Boss as the 'Monds were playing on Sunday. Terech & Lawrence should go for the cut lunches they were throwing in the brawl aduring the 3rd. Terech especially...

Ormond shrugged off a determined Whitefriars yesterday by 33 points. A lot of work to do for the 'Monds still, Martinov continuing his early season form slotting 6 big ones, should have kicked 8-9.

Trying to pervert the tribunal system?

i was down at the boss, and i was of the belief lawrence had been sent off prior the terech being sent from the field?
did anyone actually see the lawrence incident?
overall, a good game of footy, both sides hard at the footy

Mazel, how did ritterman go in his first game, get through ok ?

How far away Dukes ? Is the operation he had taking longer then expected to get back on the track ?

Looking foward to seeing the best foward in c grade have a big impact, our comp will be better for it.

it has been a pleasure watching the best forward in c grade have a big impact rochi down at vultures has been playing increddible football, i think the comp is better for it...dukes whos dukes

i was down at the boss, and i was of the belief lawrence had been sent off prior the terech being sent from the field?
did anyone actually see the lawrence incident?
overall, a good game of footy, both sides hard at the footy

Maffew Lawrence was sent off 2 minutes before big T-Rex which left us with 16 players for 10mins. Maffew was simply flying the flag for his junior counterpart who copped a bit of treatment after disposing of the football from that nasty Mazenod boy. Thankfully the umpires have seen the light and dropped the charge against our captain.

My Camwern is doing a stellar job this year making his mum a very proud woman. He doesn't need to be tied down with extra paperwork for reports and melees. I hope the Parkdale players aren't so vicious in their treatment of the Rovers this weekend to give my boy a much needed break from all the hard work he's putting in for the Rovers. If not, make sure the gin & tonic is flowing at the sound of the final siren.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back