• Parkdale Vultures

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mazenod

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yippa ..... you must have gone to the wrong ground!
Julien Wiener umpired for Ajax and would have to be the fairest umpire seen at that level. I just think you are upset at your side losing a game they should not have lost! It is obvious who the twit is .......

wow three posts in a row i guess its cos things need to be cleard up julien wiener is a joke

Re: C Section 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omo1
You've gone pretty hard early Uncle Mick. Understand your excitement however I hope you dont get disappointed when the whips are cracking in September.

Agree Omo.
Hard words at an early stage from the Uncle. Would suggest he will learn respect over the journey. HR don't exactly have a sparkling track record when it comes to heart.

Round 4 tips

ORMOND by 21
MONASH by 50
PARKDALE by 1 point
MHSOB by 23
AJAX by 14

Round 4 Ladder

HAMPTON 3-1 12pts
AJAX 3-1 12pts
MHSOB 3-1 12pts
ORMOND 3-1 12pts

MONASH 3-1 12pts
PARKDALE 2-2 8pts
OAKLEIGH 1-3 4pts
MAZENOD 1-3 4pts
RUPERTSWOOD 1-3 4pts
WHITEFRIARS 0-4

The best thing about being impartial is that you can comment without fear or favor. My reason for being at HQ on Saturday was due to Terry Australis,s post on the B grade Big Footy site. I would have to give TA the tool of the week award for his post, “Anyone feel like bagging Ajax”. Mind you, there are several posts on the C grade site that went close to unseating TA. What I saw was a hard contest with no favor asked nor given. The only questionable incident was when No 12 from Ajax was shirt fronted. I thought the Parkdale player could have made a better attempt to attack the ball. I was impressed however by the attitude of both sides once the final siren sounded. Hand shakes and back patting all around. Several posts commented about the Ajax supporters. From my observation they were indeed boisterous and no wonder. They outnumbered the Parkdale supporters 3 to 1. According to one VAFA official, Ajax possibly has the largest supporter base in the Amateurs. I guess that means all you C graders are going to have to get used to the noise each week. Good luck.

The best thing about being impartial is that you can comment without fear or favor. My reason for being at HQ on Saturday was due to Terry Australis,s post on the B grade Big Footy site. I would have to give TA the tool of the week award for his post, “Anyone feel like bagging Ajax”. Mind you, there are several posts on the C grade site that went close to unseating TA. What I saw was a hard contest with no favor asked nor given. The only questionable incident was when No 12 from Ajax was shirt fronted. I thought the Parkdale player could have made a better attempt to attack the ball. I was impressed however by the attitude of both sides once the final siren sounded. Hand shakes and back patting all around. Several posts commented about the Ajax supporters. From my observation they were indeed boisterous and no wonder. They outnumbered the Parkdale supporters 3 to 1. According to one VAFA official, Ajax possibly has the largest supporter base in the Amateurs. I guess that means all you C graders are going to have to get used to the noise each week. Good luck.
and which ammo side do you support o perfect one?

Thanks for the compliment Bedford. I support good football no matter which club is involved. Is it obligatory to support ONE club only?

Mazal, Mazal, Mazal

Your umpires have been cheats for years and (some) of your supporters are a disgrace. If what I heard today about what T Macgeorge copped, you should be ashamed of that half whit and he should think himself lucky that he can still eat solid foods. But as they sat every dog has there day.
I also hear one of your players was in an ambulance after a massive Fair hip and shoulder from a Parkdale player, had a neck brace on and a tube down his throat, i hope he has come up ok.
Also cant wait to see the vilification report against Ajax, which is recorded on video from the Reserves game. Will be good to see how the league approaches this one. Ajax does provide a lot of sponsorship for the VAFA through there supporters (which is a credit to them, BUT. As i said every dog has there day.
By the way he is South African not Aboriginal.
Sleep on that one kids.

Would usually avoid dragging out these issues but as a neutral observer I feel the urge to voice my observations from the day. Firstly, I thought both the Ajax and Parkdale umpires were very good in the 2s and don't understand the fuss. Also worth mentioning that both games were fantastic spectacles; for Ajax's 2s to come from behind the way they did was an absolute credit to them, and in the senior game the last quarter alone was well worth the $5 parking (while on the topic, how many ammos clubs charge for parking?). However, I also heard a pathetic and petty Ajax supporters' racist reference to a Parkdale reserves player. Not sure exactly who it came from but it had my blood boiling. Someone also mentioned the 'gentleman' behind the goals screaming abuse, particularly at MacGeorge, thoughout the day at the top of his lungs. Disgraceful behaviour, especially considering there were half a dozen young Jackas about 20 metres from him no doubt picking up on every rotten expletive. Two isolated incidents (or should I say idiots) that very much soured the experience and disgraced their clubs' stirring efforts on the field, and for the vast majority, proud and respectful supporters off it.

HR don't exactly have a sparkling track record when it comes to heart.

On what basis?
An against-the-odds C Section premiership in 1998 from 4th? A 2001 C Section premiership after going down in the 2nd semi? Avoiding B Section relegation in 2002 with a completely depleted list that at full strength was expected to avoid relegation at best? Stepping straight back up into C Section after a 2-4 start to the year? And what about an U/19 side that struggled to field 18 every week yet managed to play off in a GF last year? Did I happen to mention this is all as a district club? The same clubs that tend to struggle in this predominantly school boy competition due to the schools poaching players like Old Brighton have done to us over the years? Rather than crying foul about losing quality young footballers (as evdienced in 5 of OBs top 6 B&F placegetters in 2007 being HR boys) we've gone about our business and maintained a fairly healthy record one would think.
I'd say your comment has plenty of credibility.

Yippa ..... you must have gone to the wrong ground!
Julien Wiener umpired for Ajax and would have to be the fairest umpire seen at that level. I just think you are upset at your side losing a game they should not have lost! It is obvious who the twit is .......

Hansie Cronje was a test cricketer and a south african......

At the ajax under 19s on the weekend the ajax boundary ump gave 2 decisions their way that were beyond belief. It is such a big commitment to play football at any level so it is dissappointing to have to put up with cheating. Clubs like that usually get found out come finals time wih nuetral umpires.

At the ajax under 19s on the weekend the ajax boundary ump gave 2 decisions their way that were beyond belief. It is such a big commitment to play football at any level so it is dissappointing to have to put up with cheating. Clubs like that usually get found out come finals time wih nuetral umpires.

Has this cheat got glasses, if so he is the number one cheat in the ammos.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

None more evident than in 2004 when they somehow finished 2nd in C Reserve. Our boys were celebrating a premiership a week early after hearing Ajax rolled Monash in the Prelim final. They didn't let us down either. Ajax managed a paltry 2 goals in the GF. Wet conditions and neutral umpires couldn't make life any harder for an Ajax outfit.

Whoever was mouthing off at Tony MacGeorge needs to have their head read. Macca would be one of the toughest blokes I know and can genuinely box, what a fool the Ajax supporter must be.
Lets drop this Ajax shite, it is old hat.

Here, Here they seemed alright to me. Went and had a look at Whitefriars and Ormond on Sunday, learnt a couple of things: Whitefriars are no easy beats and Ormonds forward line will worry alot of backlines. Martinez and Robbins on a day out would be worth watching, the left footer up forward kicked a Rioli goal on Sunday, an absolute ripper. He could be a right footer but this goal was on his left.
Monash on Saturday took alot of overhead marks, looking at them in the rooms they are deceptively tall, 6 foot to 6 foot 2, alot of players in that range. Rupo may need to do 2007 Mazenod to be in it this year, we were a tad disappointed Saturday as most sides that lose are.

I wouldn't be surprised if Matthew Robbins was selected to play for the Big V this year. However it could be with the Senior (A/B) team rather than the C-D4 line-up. And if Robbins is not picked in the side, the fault lies with the selectors themselves-not Robbins. Who'll make it into the Victorian (C-D4) team this year from C Section?

Matt Boland is the best footballer ever!!! 17 years old and kicking goals in the 1's, definetly best footballer in all grades of the VAFA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back