• Parkdale Vultures

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mazenod

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting to hear that Tasca has found his way to the Vultures. Other names heard on the grape vine down bayside way are Darryl Fraser and Greggy Jenkins....any truth is these rumours? Will be good ins if committed!

whitefriars most expensive warm cans in C.[/quote]

This is a very important topic moving into 2008. Warm cans are a definite no-no. Our first round is against Parkdale, i am hopeful we can forget last years after match fiasco and enjoy a cold beer with them. They had the best fridge in "C" Grade last year and the two games we played against each other were ripper games.

Suggested uniform beer prices as follows.

VB 3.50
CD 3.50
PB 3.80
MB 3.8
Any light beer 9.50
Any warm beer served will incur a $500 penalty payable to KB Limited
Any profits on these prices over these suggested payable to KB Limited
Personally i have even moved to the Pure Blondes, resisted and resisted but finding a beer that does not give you a hangover is very important as you move on in age.

Have been an interested reader for a while now and love the debate this forum produces. I am however a little confused as to everyone writing off parkdale this year. Lost a lot of games last year by less than 2 goals and with some good ins from the 19's and a few new and past players training, i feel it would a little premature to write them off. Especially if tasca plays.

Jenkins and fraser not playing. Tasca a maybe. jenkins has work commitments ( panel beater) and unsure on fraser rumour?

whitefriars most expensive warm cans in C.

This is a very important topic moving into 2008. Warm cans are a definite no-no. Our first round is against Parkdale, i am hopeful we can forget last years after match fiasco and enjoy a cold beer with them. They had the best fridge in "C" Grade last year and the two games we played against each other were ripper games.

Suggested uniform beer prices as follows.

VB 3.50
CD 3.50
PB 3.80
MB 3.8
Any light beer 9.50
Any warm beer served will incur a $500 penalty payable to KB Limited
Any profits on these prices over these suggested payable to KB Limited
Personally i have even moved to the Pure Blondes, resisted and resisted but finding a beer that does not give you a hangover is very important as you move on in age.[/QUOTE]
all heavy beer at ormond was $3 including PB,parkdalewas also reasonable.
travellers only from whitefriars

Most of the clubs around the VAFA have less than 20 players turn up for their pre-season training sessions and that's due to the fact that most of these guys play cricket and they are needed to help their respective clubs get into the finals. It won't be until mid-March that things crank up a gear in readiness for the practice matches and you'll see very healthy numbers by then.

Most of the clubs around the VAFA have numbers less than 20 for their pre-season training sessions due to the fact that most of these guys play cricket and they are needed to help these clubs get into the finals. It won't be until mid-March that things crank up a gear in readiness for the practice maches and you'll see very healthy numbers by then.

I'm impressed that you have raw data on all VAFA clubs pre-season attendance Jason. What are you basing your claims on?

I think you might find most VAFA clubs:

1. train Mondays and Wednesdays to avoid clashes with cricket players who usually train Tues and Thurs;
2. have plenty of guys at pre-season who don't play cricket; and
3. any club coach would be shocked to have less than 20 blokes at a session in February.

Frankly,it's tough to have a meaningful pre-season session without at least 30 blokes on the track.

I'm impressed that you have raw data on all VAFA clubs pre-season attendance Jason. What are you basing your claims on?

I think you might find most VAFA clubs:

1. train Mondays and Wednesdays to avoid clashes with cricket players who usually train Tues and Thurs;
2. have plenty of guys at pre-season who don't play cricket; and
3. any club coach would be shocked to have less than 20 blokes at a session in February.

Frankly,it's tough to have a meaningful pre-season session without at least 30 blokes on the track.
Correct great one! Anything less than 45 on any pre-season night would be unsatisfactory, perhaps this is why the Rovers are stuck down the grades?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fidel I heard there are some dirty doings at the diggings. Will be getting the whole story from a very upset Rover supporter. I only need to have it verified.

Be careful what you say Guttertrash, I asked the Hampton boys for an explanation last week and my post was deleted by the moderators. Obviously the Hampton boys are a bit touchy about the subject.

Word out of parkdale is tony macgeorge is flying for this time of year. Not bad for his age! Also expect a big year from chris "china" sullivan as he had last year restricted to hamstring injuries due to knee reco from previous year. Apparently have a new tall named anthony tasca who has shown a bit too.

Good to hear Parky has picked up a few, rumor on the grapevine is that Puddles might be pulling the Vulture jumper on again too (massive inclusion). If Gasper laces up 'the boots' again Parkdale might have the calibre to match some of these top sides. Tasker and puddles in the middle would add a bit of grunt.

I asked the Hampton boys for an explanation last week and my post was deleted

gossipalert.jpg

Be careful what you say Guttertrash, I asked the Hampton boys for an explanation last week and my post was deleted by the moderators. Obviously the Hampton boys are a bit touchy about the subject.

Missed the post you speak of and am not sure who's responsible for the deletion, but can assure you that Chief's decision was based mainly on the fact he wanted to focus on his University commitments. So far, it's been a very smooth and positive transition at the Presidential helm. Numbers on the track have been good and there are a couple of handy recruits, plus a few more possible recruits and an abundance of U/19's.
I'm intrigued as to what the basis for any such rumours to the contrary are. Let it be known that while Jason bleeds green and gold, he's rarely sighted at the club other than on gameday where he does a fantastic job. Much of his information is secondhand on the club forum which is purely banter.

GP, you seem to have a good knowledge of what's going on down there, Can you tell me if the talk of the K-train finding love abroad is going to keep him returning to the Vultures for a tilt at 08! :confused:

GP, you seem to have a good knowledge of what's going on down there, Can you tell me if the talk of the K-train finding love abroad is going to keep him returning to the Vultures for a tilt at 08! :confused:

I think his one true love is still here in Melbourne, so i think he will come back soon enough. Steve would be very lonely this valentines day.
I hear horse is flying and that they will soon be calling him 6 time, 6 time!

I know this is off-topic & off the VAFA Board, but a reminder to everyone that the opening of the National Sports Museum is on March 13-one month away. The National Sports Museum is based at the MCG.

Missed the post you speak of and am not sure who's responsible for the deletion, but can assure you that Chief's decision was based mainly on the fact he wanted to focus on his University commitments. So far, it's been a very smooth and positive transition at the Presidential helm. Numbers on the track have been good and there are a couple of handy recruits, plus a few more possible recruits and an abundance of U/19's.
I'm intrigued as to what the basis for any such rumours to the contrary are. Let it be known that while Jason bleeds green and gold, he's rarely sighted at the club other than on gameday where he does a fantastic job. Much of his information is secondhand on the club forum which is purely banter.

Get a grip sunshine you know you are talking S**t. The truth will come out soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back