C Section 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

What a round! some big results, some unexpected! We now have a bottom 4 and a top 6 in C grade fighting it out. I olny got 3 out of 5 for the weekend. Gees Oakleigh must have played well on the weekend. Caulfield have been flying but had their pants pulled down on the weekend. No goals for Slevison - is he injured? Big man Bromley causing trouble with another lazy 6. And I hear Rutter also caused plenty of trouble down there.
The other swhock for me was Monash getting up. I thought OG's win against Parkdale last week would have set them on their way this year. Waldron starred for the blues.

Well it looks to be a close season this year. Nodders certainly have a tough road ahead. For me Oakleigh and MHSOB look the form teams at the minute. Looking forward tot eh upcoming matches.

Oh and although Beauy lost it was great to see Sanchez in the best.

Beauy Vs BT - Beauy easy BT gone D1 beckons.
Mazenod Vs MHSOB - Mazenod at home they grow another leg at central.
Monash Vs Parkdale - If Rochford out then Monash will romp it in this is the battle for the other D1 position.
CaulfieldVs Jackers - Jackers to beat the front runners, memories of last years floggings must be floodinng back after last week demolition.
Oakleigh Vs Geelong - Oakleigh just may be in trouble have a number of class players out this week.

Interesting news during the week to come out is that H.McMillian(Beaumaris) has succesfully auditioned for an extra in the new robin hood movie and will be leaving shark park for a while. Could this be a start to a new career?
good luck hamo

Baz

informer ... i think you might find dermott cleary was an alias of a certain obese sometimes player sometimes 2s umpire from hampton rovers who enjoys getting kicked out of f grade mens basketball matches these days then going home and watching manga squirt pr0n

on a lighter note these days the real dermott cleary is enjoying spending quality time snuggled up to his girlfriend on the couch with thier new dog and will hopefully grace the field again in 2010

informer ... i think you might find dermott cleary was an alias of a certain obese sometimes player sometimes 2s umpire from hampton rovers who enjoys getting kicked out of f grade mens basketball matches these days then going home and watching manga squirt pr0n

on a lighter note these days the real dermott cleary is enjoying spending quality time snuggled up to his girlfriend on the couch with thier new dog and will hopefully grace the field again in 2010

Goodluck to Hamo on his new career path.

Team Ramrod....So Dermott Cleary has put up this forum (although never writes in it) is a fat pie eating white maggot (every so often) that recently got his first shot off and in his spare time likes to paint his girlfriend's toenails.
Sounds like a ripping bloke! :D

my tips this weekend are:
beauy by 100 however any punter could take up johnny aitkens odds for bullen at 11-1.
mazenod to continue their unbeaten run
monash
caulfield by 10 but however i think this game would be game of the round as both teams are closely matched and the result could go either way but caulfield at home has slightly the upper hand.
oggers by 6 to have a good win against oakliegh as i think oakleigh have tooo many people missing and oggers have been playing some good footy.
Best of luck to all teams this weekend
Baz

Beauy Vs BT - Beauy easy BT gone D1 beckons.
Mazenod Vs MHSOB - Mazenod at home they grow another leg at central.
Monash Vs Parkdale - If Rochford out then Monash will romp it in this is the battle for the other D1 position.
CaulfieldVs Jackers - Jackers to beat the front runners, memories of last years floggings must be floodinng back after last week demolition.
Oakleigh Vs Geelong - Oakleigh just may be in trouble have a number of class players out this week.

Les says:
Mazenod too good at home, haven't been beaten there since the late 60s.
Monash to get over Parky for the great G.Smyth in his 150th. Will be close as always for the John White Shield.
Fielders to bounce back strongly.
Oaks to touch up OGGs (Spanner how are they not in contention for D1??)
More pain for BT.

Les says:
Mazenod too good at home, haven't been beaten there since the late 60s.
Monash to get over Parky for the great G.Smyth in his 150th. Will be close as always for the John White Shield.
Fielders to bounce back strongly.
Oaks to touch up OGGs (Spanner how are they not in contention for D1??)
More pain for BT.

Les u loser -
I say - i remember playing against you in the 80's -90's. all u did was throw yourself about like superman and the hobble off in the hands of the trainers. smiling all the way. go back to queensland!

Like the Kid, I am seriously cranky and reading your premature ejaculation on relegation hasn't helped.....Monash not looking good but haven't yet played any team in the lower part of the ladder.

Well done Monash, hope they keep it up. They shouldn't be in the relegation fight, however Nwecastle should never have got relegated in front of Hull, you have to put the wins on the board, last weekend was a good start.

No apologies for focusing on this end of the ladder, the relegation battles that occur in the Ammos are some of the best games that are played in our code.

As for the G Train, I don't know why clubs want old AFL stars. I am of the view that good ammo AFL pick ups are in their middle to late 20's. ie. Tony Brown (OH), Nick Stone (Coll) etc

BTW what the hell happened to the Nodders?

Apparently no where near full strength.
Even said, looked a top side for 5 minutes in the second quarter when they kicked 5 in a row to level the scores.
Other then that were pretty well beaten across the ground.

Apparently no where near full strength.
Even said, looked a top side for 5 minutes in the second quarter when they kicked 5 in a row to level the scores.
Other then that were pretty well beaten across the ground.

The result was about as strange as the Amatuer's entire C Section review and preview. Seen some interesting stuff over the years....but our new scribe is up there with Caro...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The result was about as strange as the Amatuer's entire C Section review and preview. Seen some interesting stuff over the years....but our new scribe is up there with Caro...

Not sure what you're referencing there Keano, MHS had won 3 in a row and looked the goods. And I'm sure the scribe wouldn't mind Caro's paycheck.

Les u loser -
I say - i remember playing against you in the 80's -90's. all u did was throw yourself about like superman and the hobble off in the hands of the trainers. smiling all the way. go back to queensland!

You have some of it right, knackers.....Les was a loser from that era. Not sure on the superman or the Queensland reference.

Great to see the Ashers getting some rewards for perservering with the youngsters. Parky right down on personnel however.

Most of the results were expected, although the High are a surprise. Not sure where they are getting it right, but their form is strong!!

You have some of it right, knackers.....Les was a loser from that era. Not sure on the superman or the Queensland reference.

Great to see the Ashers getting some rewards for perservering with the youngsters. Parky right down on personnel however.

Most of the results were expected, although the High are a surprise. Not sure where they are getting it right, but their form is strong!!

Spread of goalkickers looks good:
R1 - Pearce 4
R2 - Pearce 5, Evans 3, Ternes 3
R4 - Cassell 6, Hamilton Ho 5
R5 - Hamilton Ho 4, Limbrick 3
R6 - Bond 4
R7 - Taft 4, Cassell 3

well - there you go - you are not the real les argen, if you don't understand the superman or Queensland reference. but an impostor. the last time i heard about les he was in queensland curating a lawn bowls green.

Not sure what you're referencing there Keano, MHS had won 3 in a row and looked the goods. And I'm sure the scribe wouldn't mind Caro's paycheck.

Have another read, it was more the author's ego and inability to be witty that is in line with Mz Wilson. The scribe's job is a hard one, but check out Johnny Horn in A Section for a decent and at times humouros read!

As for the High result, obviously a great win and would appear to have done it well. However no one picked it, including the High fans, for a reason..

Have another read, it was more the author's ego and inability to be witty that is in line with Mz Wilson. The scribe's job is a hard one, but check out Johnny Horn in A Section for a decent and at times humouros read!

As for the High result, obviously a great win and would appear to have done it well. However no one picked it, including the High fans, for a reason..

Fair enough but also fair to say that written humor is one of the toughest gigs, some cringe, some read it not realising it was supposed to be funny and some p*ss themselves.

Never paid much attention to it myself, though the odds are typically pretty accurate. And the reference to High's win not being a surprise came from their respective ladder positions and win/loss, it was 5-1 vs 4-2. Upset? yes. Boilover? not really.

Had some spare time thought I might predict the ladder at the half way mark of the season. If the predictions are correct then C grade will be in for a cracking second half of the season.

CAULFIELD GRAM 28
BEAUMARIS 28
OAKLEIGH 28
AJAX 28
MHSOB 24
MAZENOD 20
MONASH BLUES 12
PARKDALE 4
OLD GEELONG 4
BULLEEN TEMP 4

Parky right down on personnel however.

In a big way... especially with the recent injuries to their gun forwards, Parkdale are seriously facing relegation for the first time.

Have heard on the jungle drums that their footy dept' is in an absolute shambles, and not very popular at the moment.

Might be a history making month ahead, for all the wrong reasons.

Could Parkdale be the new Richmond?

Had some spare time thought I might predict the ladder at the half way mark of the season. If the predictions are correct then C grade will be in for a cracking second half of the season.

CAULFIELD GRAM 28
BEAUMARIS 28
OAKLEIGH 28
AJAX 28
MHSOB 24
MAZENOD 20
MONASH BLUES 12
PARKDALE 4
OLD GEELONG 4
BULLEEN TEMP 4

Spanner you "tool", how about having a crack and predicting something worthwhile and meaningful, like ladder positions at the end of the season?? No-one cares about halfway.

In a big way... especially with the recent injuries to their gun forwards, Parkdale are seriously facing relegation for the first time.

Have heard on the jungle drums that their footy dept' is in an absolute shambles, and not very popular at the moment.

Might be a history making month ahead, for all the wrong reasons.

Could Parkdale be the new Richmond?

Whoa there Troy... they're large yonnies you're throwing. Care to elaborate?

And besides, you need to remember those immortal words of the 'Guru':

"NEVER, EVER, write off the Vultures..."

Parkdale will get through. Plenty of blokes to come back they just need to get back in time. Sullivans, Macca and crew have far too much pride and ability. They will not get relegated.
Interesting to hear those "Jungle Drum" words Cat. Wouldnt think too many would get them like that.

Remove this Banner Ad

C Section 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Back