C Section 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Any chance someone of importance, especially the coach at Parkdale will tell Macgeorge to retire.

The guy is on ounce of his former self and has been reduced to being a fat slugger who is purely put on the park to rough up young opposition players.

He should retire and allow the club to invest in its youth as he is doing himself and his club a great disservice and embarrassment.
your kidding right. he may not be the player he was, now at 37, but i don't see too many players in the ammos kicking 100 plus goals year in year out like he did. he would still be one of the players opposition coaches would try to keep under wraps as has been done this year where he has been repeatedly tagged.He has been a coach and is now helping the young players whilst being a player. If any of those young kids that play with him were asked if they were learning from him i'm pretty sure that the answer would be yes. And don't post crap like he trys to rough up the young players, thats just rubbish! It's pretty brave to post all this crap from the confines of your obviously well supported chair, but i wonder how brave you would be to provide your opinion to him face to face, especially the bulls##t about him purely being out there to rough up kids. Your a joke.

Punching above their weight is a bit rough....BUT

They obviously struggle for depth as their magoos are rubbish, and despite a good finish against Caulfield, they were walloped in the first half on their own patch.

2 losses by a total of 18 points suggest they don't struggle at all. Hampton two's were ordinary last year as well, and the season didn't turn out too badly for them.

We might be seeing a Grand Final preview this weekend with the last years relegated sides meeting for the first time.

We might and we might not. You could raffle up anyone for the top six to make a claim for the finals.

Looking to play finals and get to B Grade

Caulfield
Oakleigh
Beaumaris
Ajax
MHSOB
Mazenod

Tossing a coin to see who will go down

Monash
Old Geelong
Parkdale
Bullants

Thanks for telling us what we all knew and posted a fortnight ago.

Any chance someone of importance, especially the coach at Parkdale will tell Macgeorge to retire.

The guy is on ounce of his former self and has been reduced to being a fat slugger who is purely put on the park to rough up young opposition players.

He should retire and allow the club to invest in its youth as he is doing himself and his club a great disservice and embarrassment.

Cardio, you should pull right up. Why would it be that a couple of older Beauy supporters would walk up and shake his hand after the game and congratulate him on the way he played. I no longer play at the club but one thing he wouldnt do is be a disservice or embaassment to himself or his club. Macca gives as good as he gets. From all reports he is still playing good footy. It is all well and good to pot blokes on this forum and hide behind a computer, Im tipping you wouldnt have the plumbs to tell him face to face. If I was you I would hope like christ that not too many people know who you are. Must have been one hell of a player in your day if you are having cheap shots over a computer at Macca.

Cardio, you should pull right up. Why would it be that a couple of older Beauy supporters would walk up and shake his hand after the game and congratulate him on the way he played. I no longer play at the club but one thing he wouldnt do is be a disservice or embaassment to himself or his club. Macca gives as good as he gets. From all reports he is still playing good footy. It is all well and good to pot blokes on this forum and hide behind a computer, Im tipping you wouldnt have the plumbs to tell him face to face. If I was you I would hope like christ that not too many people know who you are. Must have been one hell of a player in your day if you are having cheap shots over a computer at Macca.

No doubt Carl has gone way too hard, the bloke is a VAFA legend, HOWEVER, I agree to the extent that it is hard to see the improvement in their Club until they bite the bullet and go with some kids.

Washed up, large, has been. Time to go to the kids. Nothing worse than an old timer trying to rough em up. Getting a little embarrassing.

Obviously you got lucky when they were handing out legs, but missed the queue when brains and an opinion of your own was being divvied out... and Carl obviously has no ticker, so he tries to make up for it but including it his name... me thinks No_Cum_Carl is a bit more apt. The only thing he did right today was typeMacgeorge correctly.

Here's a couple of seeds to plant in your underwater garden OctaPUSSY:

FACT: Parkdale are playing a lot of kids... (refer to ladder) we're probably suffering from a bit of inexperience and body-strength of late because we're investing in our youth and are using the blokes like Macca, Mick Sull etc to provide experience & guidance whilst giving the kids a go at senior level.

FACT: Macgeorge is 37 years of age and still got tagged for the 2nd half of the game on Saturday... I'd say the embarrassment is on the opposition and their need to tag him. (week in, week out)...

FACT: The kids that are currently running around in a Vultures jumper are getting fantastic real-time experience and on-field tutelage from a VAFA legend and they love it.

FACT: If a solid tackle or bump constitutes roughing em up!... perhaps Badminton is your calling.

Octapus... why did you waste 7 letters in your name when you could've been wrapped up in 4... F-L-O-G

You give the rest of us land-living felines a murmur in our purr!

Very harsh Cardio Carl. Someone of Maccas experience needs to be out there with the youngsters. I've only seen him once this year but he put on a clinic in the middle. Still got. He was tagged but still broke free.
Unsure what the real issue is. He can find it. I look to Rambo from Old Trinity an Dean Matthews who played for BT (and Rambo is still playing) going around at the age of 43.

Playing youngsters might be an option for AFL but in the VAFA you need players that can win games should relegation be an issue. I would play him (with all his experience) over a scrawny 18 year old.

Who the fu*k do you think you are Cardio Carl?
First, you have a crack at get a kick (aka Mark Murray) on the B-Grade board and now you have a crack at MacGeorge. Both of whom have done more for their football clubs that you could ever dream of and (dare I say it) considered legends of their clubs.
What have you EVER done? Have you EVER played the game?
I'll bet that your Saturday's have been confined to driving around watching guys like these two do everything they can for their respective clubs. Only wishing that the football gods had been a little bit kinder to you.
MacGeorge is a super bloke and should be commended on what he is doing down there at Parkdale. Not criticised by a keyboard warrior.
Maybe you should turn your attention to the kiddie pr0n open on the other page of your computer. I have no doubt you will be much more knowlegable on that subject.

Very harsh Cardio Carl. Someone of Maccas experience needs to be out there with the youngsters. I've only seen him once this year but he put on a clinic in the middle. Still got. He was tagged but still broke free.
Unsure what the real issue is. He can find it. I look to Rambo from Old Trinity an Dean Matthews who played for BT (and Rambo is still playing) going around at the age of 43.

Playing youngsters might be an option for AFL but in the VAFA you need players that can win games should relegation be an issue. I would play him (with all his experience) over a scrawny 18 year old.

Informer - I agree with most of what you say - but I think Matthews is only 37...... and Rambo a few years younger than that. TMAC is one of the all time VAFA greats and when the kids at the Vultures are better than him then that will be the time for him to move on - lets face it - he is only playing the bloody game because he loves it.

Not sure there is better reason than that!

Who the fu*k do you think you are Cardio Carl?
First, you have a crack at get a kick (aka Mark Murray) on the B-Grade board and now you have a crack at MacGeorge. Both of whom have done more for their football clubs that you could ever dream of and (dare I say it) considered legends of their clubs.
What have you EVER done? Have you EVER played the game?
I'll bet that your Saturday's have been confined to driving around watching guys like these two do everything they can for their respective clubs. Only wishing that the football gods had been a little bit kinder to you.
MacGeorge is a super bloke and should be commended on what he is doing down there at Parkdale. Not criticised by a keyboard warrior.
Maybe you should turn your attention to the kiddie pr0n open on the other page of your computer. I have no doubt you will be much more knowlegable on that subject.

yeah carl you dipstick, macca is very much worthy of playing the game putting his body on the line every week! he is a club legend and still manages to get in the bests most weeks.....even coming third b&f last year. he also shows the youngsters at the club how to play and leads by the passion he shows for the game.

yeah carl you dipstick, macca is very much worthy of playing the game putting his body on the line every week! he is a club legend and still manages to get in the bests most weeks.....even coming third b&f last year. he also shows the youngsters at the club how to play and leads by the passion he shows for the game.

I'll just reply to this moron and if the others can take note:

I look at facts pea brain, and without embellishing it any further apart from a few things on Saturday his 'tap' on young #37 from behind in the middle of the ground when ball was along way away shows where he is at.

He knows it so end of story

I look at facts pea brain, and without embellishing it any further apart from a few things on Saturday his 'tap' on young #37 from behind in the middle of the ground when ball was along way away shows where he is at.

So you are saying 1 indiscretion (should this be true) should result in a champion of the VAFA ending his career, mid way through the season and right at a point when he is most needed by the club (to help avoid relegation)???

What a complete joke you are Cardio!!

The bloke can play. And the experience he brings is of the highest quality.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Informer - I agree with most of what you say - but I think Matthews is only 37...... and Rambo a few years younger than that. TMAC is one of the all time VAFA greats and when the kids at the Vultures are better than him then that will be the time for him to move on - lets face it - he is only playing the bloody game because he loves it.

uglydermie - are you sure that dinosaur Matthews is only 37??? Might want to check your sources.;)

The AFL statistics page has his birthdate listed as 21/7/1971...is this correct?

On a more serious note gentlemen. The AJAX Football Club and Amateur Football in general, has lost one of its stalwarts, John Brustman (Mazal on Big Footy) after a short illness. John was an AJAX life member and has had a continuous involvement with the club and the VAFA since 1957. He goal umpired over 600 games and was recognized recently by the VAFA with an award for excellence. A close friend and business associate of VAFA board member George Voyage, John will be sadly missed.

On a more serious note gentlemen. The AJAX Football Club and Amateur Football in general, has lost one of its stalwarts, John Brustman (Mazal on Big Footy) after a short illness. John was an AJAX life member and has had a continuous involvement with the club and the VAFA since 1957. He goal umpired over 600 games and was recognized recently by the VAFA with an award for excellence. A close friend and business associate of VAFA board member George Voyage, John will be sadly missed.

Sad news, a great ammo person and fantastic supporter of his Club. Commiserations from all at Monash Blues FC.

Good Luck. You have just been outed on a PM to someone rumour has it. May need to look to your "left" when you go and watch Beauy or St Bedes from now on apparently.:eek::D:eek::D:eek::D

what facts have you given you moron......'the cat' sumed up the facts in simple form so that even you could understand. so far all you have dribbled about is him being a big meany. toughen up and let him know yourself about why you think he should retire instead of posting it somewhere where he's unlikely to see it.

F#cking fool

Remove this Banner Ad

C Section 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Back