C Section 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

A shocker it was. Not your conditions informer, no goals for you I see.

Old Geelong easy win was a bit of surprise. Gives them a bit of breathing space from relagation. Huge game this week at Gerry Green, trouble for the losers. You would think Parkdale in better form.

The top 3 teams keep winning MSHSOB, Caul & Beauy. Down to 3 you would think. Mazenod & Ajax fighting out the last spot.

Oakleigh are gone after a Krushing 1 point loss, results show they match up well against Caul, they would be happy to see them out of the 4. A must win for them this week, lets hope Ajax do the right thing and end their season.

Top of the table clash should be a ripper. If Wingmans post is corrrect a huge loss for MHSOB. Does prove that McIntyre is best big man in the comp. Will Informer cover the potential loss of the big man?:thumbsdown:

As reported, with Gowers and soon Mifsud missing a few games over the next weeks will be interesting for the Sharks to maintain their push for finals.

First time writer....
I just wanted to say that I am saddened to hear of Luke Adams (due to play for the VCFL this Sunday in the Under 19s) getting beaten up in the Chapel St Hungry Jacks store on the weekend. Lets hope he makes a speedy recovery.

With this in mind it has made me write today due to a disgraceful act involving an Oakleigh player striking (from behind) a Caulfield player with a blatant forearm / elbow after chasing him down for 20 metres on the weekend. The Caulfield player was 10 metres from the ball calling for a handball and was not aware he had a player behind him. The Caulfield player hit the ground unconcious. One of the most cowardly acts I have ever seen on a footy field.

This will come to light soon and I hope he gets some serious time out to think about it. Sorry but had to get it off my chest.

First time writer....
I just wanted to say that I am saddened to hear of Luke Adams (due to play for the VCFL this Sunday in the Under 19s) getting beaten up in the Chapel St Hungry Jacks store on the weekend. Lets hope he makes a speedy recovery.

With this in mind it has made me write today due to a disgraceful act involving an Oakleigh player striking (from behind) a Caulfield player with a blatant forearm / elbow after chasing him down for 20 metres on the weekend. The Caulfield player hit the ground unconcious. One of the most cowardly acts I have ever seen on a footy field.

This will come to light soon and I hope he gets some serious time out to think about it. Sorry but had to get it off my chest.

Oakleigh have a history of this sort of behaviour and the word going around is that they have been warned a couple of times already this year for incidences.

When I saw them play earlier this year they had a real nutcase playing in the fwd pocket(forget the number) who hit blokes late after disposal, and even shaped up and started boxing with an opposition player ie. Thinking he was Mike Tyson. Quite laughable.

The times I have seen them this year they have been very hard at the football and played well however they did have on a couple of occassions dubious off the ball incidents. It must be one or 2 players as the rest of the team seem fine. I think in these situations something has to be said by the captain John Rutter, senior group or by the coach that these incidents wont be tolerated down at the club.

If this bloke gets rubbed out it is only going to hurt the club for its chances to play finals.

In the end its a selfish act.:thumbsdown:

First time writer....

With this in mind it has made me write today due to a disgraceful act involving an Oakleigh player striking (from behind) a Caulfield player with a blatant forearm / elbow after chasing him down for 20 metres on the weekend. The Caulfield player was 10 metres from the ball calling for a handball and was not aware he had a player behind him. The Caulfield player hit the ground unconcious. One of the most cowardly acts I have ever seen on a footy field.

Fielding i am with you there. Seeing Luke Adams on the front page of the paper today really does make you wonder about some people. Lets hope he makes a full recovery very soon.

The Caulfield incident sounds terrible, didnt see anything in the tribunal results though Fielding. If it is as you describe it, lets hope the Oakleigh player gets his right wack. Informer unfortunately it only takes one or two to ruin a club or give them an image they may or may not deserve.

In saying that though Oakleigh this year and in previous years do push the boundaries and target players. Sounds like they or one player has gone to far and have/will be caught, which is good if above is true.

A bit unfair to compare the Adams incident to the footy, but Oakleigh are reputed for their attack on the man. Seems unfair for the likes of Rutter, Bromley, Britt and co who consistently play well and within the rules, but you've got your snipers and gutless meatheads like Dermott Cleary who are happy to be a 3rd man in and brag about it, but get him outside his comfort zone and he turns to water and has the nerve to tell his mates otherwise.
They're a pretty rowdy and rabid mob from the sidelines and these brainless individuals like said person are easily incited and act accordingly. As I said, a blight on those who do the right thing, but it's obviously still happening for what is now 3 years that I can recall and therefore seen as acceptable by some.

Oakleigh have a history of this sort of behaviour and the word going around is that they have been warned a couple of times already this year for incidences.

When I saw them play earlier this year they had a real nutcase playing in the fwd pocket(forget the number) who hit blokes late after disposal, and even shaped up and started boxing with an opposition player ie. Thinking he was Mike Tyson. Quite laughable.

The nutcase was probably #60. I hear on the grape vine he started an all in against Monash, and from what I have seen since the Blues didn't knock any sense into the twit!

But the dog who wacked the Caulfield player will be in serious strife, if the VAFA are prepared to view the tape. A direct elbow to the back of the head behind play, should be months not weeks. While I would normally state that you leave it out on the field, you wouldn't blame the kid for contacting the police. Sad stuff.

And I would say that Oakleigh are and should be better than that. They are a strong enough club at the ball, and this sort of crap won't help them ever get to B Grade or higher.

A bit unfair to compare the Adams incident to the footy, but Oakleigh are reputed for their attack on the man. Seems unfair for the likes of Rutter, Bromley, Britt and co who consistently play well and within the rules, but you've got your snipers and gutless meatheads like Dermott Cleary who are happy to be a 3rd man in and brag about it, but get him outside his comfort zone and he turns to water and has the nerve to tell his mates otherwise.
They're a pretty rowdy and rabid mob from the sidelines and these brainless individuals like said person are easily incited and act accordingly. As I said, a blight on those who do the right thing, but it's obviously still happening for what is now 3 years that I can recall and therefore seen as acceptable by some.

your a fat man flahive.... best thing about c grade this year not hearing from a manga squirt pr0n loving tool like yourself... how is hampton going anyway? saw 2s went goalless the other week.... good club! and de boer is playing again. Bit worried last year was he? and who exactly did he hit to get two weeks? from what i remember he was a lot better at taking a hit than throwing one

ps your mate derm is playing his first game in 2 years on saturday in the magoos..... should come down have a watch, step out of this "comfort zone" you speak of

Mazenod vs Old Geelong - The Nodders easily at home. They need to keep winning to stay in front of the Jackas and OG's should be easy pickings at Central Reserve.
Parkdale vs Monash - It's gonna be wet and the Vultures are at home. Could get very ugly, very quickly. A win here should keep them up and we will be saying farewell to Monash.
Caulfield vs MHSOB - No McIntyre will hurt High. But the Fields are far from full strength and are not having much luck with the talls. But at home and with the expected wet conditions, I'll pick them by a goal.
Bulleen Temp vs Beaumaris - The Sharks may have lost a few, but they'll still win easily against BT, who must be waiting for 2009 to be over.
Oakleigh vs Ajax - If it was dry, I might give the Jackas a shot at Scammell. But in crap conditions, which will suit the Krushers heavy bodies, no chance. Oakleigh by a few goals.

And a little message to that curly haired fat muppet Disiervi - somewhere, somehow everything always catches up with you eventually!

The nutcase was probably #60. I hear on the grape vine he started an all in against Monash, and from what I have seen since the Blues didn't knock any sense into the twit!

But the dog who wacked the Caulfield player will be in serious strife, if the VAFA are prepared to view the tape. A direct elbow to the back of the head behind play, should be months not weeks. While I would normally state that you leave it out on the field, you wouldn't blame the kid for contacting the police. Sad stuff.

And I would say that Oakleigh are and should be better than that. They are a strong enough club at the ball, and this sort of crap won't help them ever get to B Grade or higher.

Sounds like there was a bit going on in the Oakleigh Caulfield game. Anyone that wacks a bloke behind play needs to pay the consequences. Having said that contacting the police is another thing. It must have been fairly severe.

Lets hope this week is all about the footy. My tips....

Mazenod vs Old Geelong - Nodders to win by 6 goals. A little to physical for OG.
Parkdale vs Monash - Vultures to continue on their winning form.
Caulfieldvs MHSOB - A draw is all I have at the moment. Slightly tipped towards the High due to Caulfields tough one last week.
Bulleen Temp vs Beaumaris - Beauy to give BT a hiding.
Oakleigh vs Ajax - Jackas to outrun the Krushers. Jackas only just.

Goodluck on the weekend!

Keano, I heard #60 was a menice and that he continually antagonised the Caulfield players. He allegedly tried to stir up the Caulfield players most of the game to induce a fight! From the sidelines we could see him forcefully slap his opponent around the arms whilst the ball was 50 metres away. Someone needs to sit him down and let him know this is not what amateur football is all about. By the way he absolutely no influence on the game on Saturday. Ajax be ready for his antics. Having said that he is a poor footballer and questions have to be asked why he is selected in the ones week in week out.

As for Di Siervi for his alleged hit on one of Caulfields players, your time will come. Enjoy the rest of the year on the sidelines should you receive a penalty. If they look to the video I think it will be atleast 10 weeks. We will see.

At the end of the day I'm all for one for leaving it on the ground but spectating on Saturday and watching these incidents go on through out the day is just not on.

As for Di Siervi for his alleged hit on one of Caulfields players, your time will come. Enjoy the rest of the year on the sidelines should you receive a penalty. If they look to the video I think it will be at least 10 weeks. We will see.

You would think so but when an A Grade coach belts a spectator and gets 7 weeks who knows

Mazenod vs Old Geelong - The Nodders easily at home. They need to keep winning to stay in front of the Jackas and OG's should be easy pickings at Central Reserve.
Parkdale vs Monash - It's gonna be wet and the Vultures are at home. Could get very ugly, very quickly. A win here should keep them up and we will be saying farewell to Monash.
Caulfield vs MHSOB - No McIntyre will hurt High. But the Fields are far from full strength and are not having much luck with the talls. But at home and with the expected wet conditions, I'll pick them by a goal.
Bulleen Temp vs Beaumaris - The Sharks may have lost a few, but they'll still win easily against BT, who must be waiting for 2009 to be over.
Oakleigh vs Ajax - If it was dry, I might give the Jackas a shot at Scammell. But in crap conditions, which will suit the Krushers heavy bodies, no chance. Oakleigh by a few goals.

And a little message to that curly haired fat muppet Disiervi - somewhere, somehow everything always catches up with you eventually!

Was it the human dunny brush Disiervi? Has been doing that crap all year. Good to see it has caught up with him. Hope he cops his right whack, not months Keano - give him years, get rid of him. I would question the coach... why have blokes like this in your side and accept that crap from blokes like him.

Some good footballers at Oakleigh, the sooner they get the trouble makers out the sooner they will get some respect.

Lets bring on the footy, my tips the same as Keano... McIntrye playing i would have picked the High. Might be worth sneaking down to racecourse for the last qtr of this one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If i was a betting man which i am i reckon i would only get $1.20 odds on that you Michael Flahive are looking down the barrel of getting your head punched in.
Keep going and only formalities stand in the way of this, you have more enemy's then a greek who owns a fruit shop has Apples (keep that in mind when you go to sleep tonight)

If i was a betting man which i am i reckon i would only get $1.20 odds on that you Michael Flahive are looking down the barrel of getting your head punched in.
Keep going and only formalities stand in the way of this, you have more enemy's then a greek who owns a fruit shop has Apples (keep that in mind when you go to sleep tonight)

Your first post, and you give us that garbage! Leave the tough guy antics out mate, and try and contribute something worthwhile. Nothing looks more stupid than a keyboard-hero threatening someone.:thumbsdown:

Frightening.......and kind of weird at the same time.

Tomorrow's games:

Fields too good at home for the High. I still find it hard to believe they (High) are going so well.

Beauy by plenty.

Oaks by plenty.

Nodders by a little but no conviction here.

Monash to stand up and slay the Vulture. Well here's hoping anyway...

Your first post, and you give us that garbage! Leave the tough guy antics out mate, and try and contribute something worthwhile. Nothing looks more stupid than a keyboard-hero threatening someone.:thumbsdown:
I say what i want when i want, If Flahive wants to go running his mouth about a certain club he is going to run into a road bock. I would say it was some sound advice for him to zip his cake hole before it gets shut for him.
Take it how you want but i have said my bit now the rest is up to him.

It takes two to tango, and i am certain of it that the incident was a direct retaliation to something that happened just prior.

It happens, the tribunal are hearing the incident so just move on and get over it. If the player in question gets weeks or months, so be it, but let the tribunal do their job and stop sprouting @$#%

It takes two to tango, and i am certain of it that the incident was a direct retaliation to something that happened just prior.

It happens, the tribunal are hearing the incident so just move on and get over it. If the player in question gets weeks or months, so be it, but let the tribunal do their job and stop sprouting @$#%

Thats just a stupid post Cousin Tiger. Nice try sticking up for your mate or yourself. Maybe take some of your own advise and stop talking @#$%.

you are the woman that keeps whinging about it.

Move on.

No whinging here sister tiger. Just like to see the flog dunny brush get whats coming. So what's his defence the guy tackled me just before it so i thought i go belt him.

Looking forward to the tribunal results Wednesday morning. Lets start the poll. I will go 10 weeks and has to go to the barber and shave the brush off (didnt see it, so going off the fellow posters recall of events).

Oakleigh won today against a very undermanned Ajax

has anyone got the other results.

I saw the Parkdale v Monash game at Gerry G. Parkdale got up by 51.

Only a few pts in it at 3 1/4 time, With Monash playing some competitive and high quality football for 3 quarters just not being able to score goals, with a lack of tall forward options however a few mins into the last they just seemed to stop and Parkdale got all over them.

Winning the ball out the middle at will and giving first crack to Rochford who showed some of the worst and best kicking for goal (with the wind) ive ever seen, in a quality last 1/4 display.

I saw the Parkdale v Monash game at Gerry G. Parkdale got up by 51.

Only a few pts in it at 3 1/4 time, With Monash playing some competitive and high quality football for 3 quarters just not being able to score goals, with a lack of tall forward options however a few mins into the last they just seemed to stop and Parkdale got all over them.

Winning the ball out the middle at will and giving first crack to Rochford who showed some of the worst and best kicking for goal (with the wind) ive ever seen, in a quality last 1/4 display.

Nodder beaten by 7 points by Old Geelong.
We don't deserve to play finals...

Check the tape tiger cub, nothing in the previous 5 minutes, other than him dancing around the flog and making him look like a dill.

Remove this Banner Ad

C Section 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Back