C Section 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Tips for this week -

OG Vs Beauy: OG have lifted somewhat of late. They'll give Beauy are run for atleast 7 minutes of the game before the onslaught starts to occur.

MB Vs the Nodders - Nods to return to a bit of form with a win by 6 goals.

Jackers Vs Caulfield - A must win for the Jackers however with many of their guns missing (injured or OS) Ireckon Caulfield will sort them out.

MHSOB Vs Parkdale - The High by a fair margin. Parkdale will test them early but wont handle the run from the midfielders and the huge hitouts from the returning McIntyre.

Krushers Vs BT - Oakleigh to give BT an absolutely hiding. A clinic will be put on by the Krushers. They play their ground so well.

Goodluck on the weekend. After 2 weeks of gale force winds lets hope she calms down a fair bit this Saturday.

McIntyre is worth more than 40 pts to the High...
There is no doubt HE is the reason for their resurgence this year...

Well then hopefully he can turn the water into wine for your end of season celebrations!

This week:

OG Vs Beaumaris - The Sharks will enjoy Como's space and should run rings around OG. 6 goals plus margin.

Monash Vs Mazenod - Monash are in dire straits and Mazenod are not flying either. But I can't see the Uni turning their season around unfortunately and we should see Mazenod walk this in.

Ajax Vs Caulfield - The Jackas have more at stake and both sides are apparently suffering from their injury lists. I can't see Caulfield dropping this, but this will be the close one.

MHSOB Vs Parkdale - McIntyre's second coming will improve the High team, although Parkdale will play the small ground well. The High by 4 goals.

Oakleigh Vs BT - This is going to be ugly. Krushers by 100.

Well then hopefully he can turn the water into wine for your end of season celebrations!

You never know!
McIntyre is a gun and going on the wind and his ability to keep pushing it forward for the midfields to run onto I would hav eloved to have seen the Caulfield boys stop that.

Anyway MHSOB lost and the case closed for the regular season. Bring on the finals I say!

I would like to congratulate beaumaris veteran Tim Collins on his big 150th game tomorow hope the sharkas can do it for him up at como park.

Also another milestone to Chris Evans (2s) on his 100th game and I saw his mate Woosha and Squeak making the banner for him it looks a beauty.

Baz

Tips for this week -

OG Vs Beauy: OG have lifted somewhat of late. They'll give Beauy are run for atleast 7 minutes of the game before the onslaught starts to occur.

MB Vs the Nodders - Nods to return to a bit of form with a win by 6 goals.

Jackers Vs Caulfield - A must win for the Jackers however with many of their guns missing (injured or OS) Ireckon Caulfield will sort them out.

MHSOB Vs Parkdale - The High by a fair margin. Parkdale will test them early but wont handle the run from the midfielders and the huge hitouts from the returning McIntyre.

Krushers Vs BT - Oakleigh to give BT an absolutely hiding. A clinic will be put on by the Krushers. They play their ground so well.

Goodluck on the weekend. After 2 weeks of gale force winds lets hope she calms down a fair bit this Saturday.
High in trouble, 2 on the trot. I'd say from what i saw parkdale handled high's midfielders run seeing they led all day. Parky may shape top 4 with oakleigh, beau, ajax to come. Mcintyre went out in first 5 mins! Should he have played? Did cost them drive out of middle with parkdales 2 bigmen taking over.

david browns forecast..

high are freaked they will do no damage come finals time, johnny aitkin and big macinttyre, the washed up hack can suck my grandmas left flap

Hows Ajaxs payback for 06 going 3 goals 7 enjoy another year of mediocrity, maybe they should ban players from participating in the maccabi games

Nodders are done and dusted may as well have mad monday next week

Krushers down at scummell reserve are still a good chance and could do some damage the boys will pop a few wins and should be peaking around september
Caulfield following the hailebury model by buying up ex afl players look to be on their way to b grade
Beauy with the main man mifsud look to be continuing the yoyoing and heading back up to b grade
Buleen and monash should start the interview processs because they are going nowhere fast before they know it they'll be hanging with richmond central and old westbourne...chop liver

hey fellas

Apparently according to spoprts physian Dr Martin Cooper you can get into shape by doing a 25 minute workout once a week. This good news for people who dont like the summer training.

Some of the doctors clients include
Chris Badman
Buzz Bardoel
Brett Wall

baz

just a note. ill be returning to my old stomping grounds in 4 weeks, just got paroll and there letting me back on the street so ill be getting out of this dirt hole and back to my usual prowling ways.

david browns forecast..

high are freaked they will do no damage come finals time, johnny aitkin and big macinttyre, the washed up hack can suck my grandmas left flap

Hows Ajaxs payback for 06 going 3 goals 7 enjoy another year of mediocrity, maybe they should ban players from participating in the maccabi games

Nodders are done and dusted may as well have mad monday next week

Krushers down at scummell reserve are still a good chance and could do some damage the boys will pop a few wins and should be peaking around september
Caulfield following the hailebury model by buying up ex afl players look to be on their way to b grade
Beauy with the main man mifsud look to be continuing the yoyoing and heading back up to b grade
Buleen and monash should start the interview processs because they are going nowhere fast before they know it they'll be hanging with richmond central and old westbourne...chop liver

What the?

Haileybury
Stewart Lowe
Robert Harvey
Brett Voss
Tony Brown
Darrel Baldock
Allan Jeans

the last 2 have been warming up in their Club XVIII

Caulfield
nada

Lawrence is only coaching and although Gehrig is listed he hasn't played yet. Although there a few blokes in the Club XVIII claiming to have done pre seasons with AFL clubs.....

what a joke of a club are bulleen temp..... 2's coach is an absolute knob!

Explain yourself gents....why is he a knob?

Some interesting results on the weekend -

Certainly didnt see Beauy getting pushed by OG. There are rumours that OG are on the improve and have a few back.

The Nodders disposed of Monash with consumate ease. Jayaweera turning on a show by kicking a few. Good to see he is back and firing after injury issues earlier in the year.

Caulfield pulled Ajaxs pants down by the look of it. Slevison back to some form with 7.

Biggest upset I would say for the year was to see MHSOB lose to Parkdale. Although Parkdale is thereabouts no one could have seen this.
By the way what will Parkdale do when the Sullivans and Bolands retire????

Oakleigh as expected with Edwards and Bromly bagging 9 between them.

Things are tightening up in the top 4. Oakleigh to really start pressing with 4 games to go. They're my roughy.

"Biggest upset I would say for the year was to see MHSOB lose to Parkdale. Although Parkdale is thereabouts no one could have seen this.
By the way what will Parkdale do when the Sullivans and Bolands retire????"

It's fair to say that the Bolands probably aren't thinking too much about retirement given that they are fresh from the under 19s! Although the Sullivans may be thinning on top they are certainly not thinning on the ground, there is a virtual plague of them down at Gerry Green. They will be around for a long long time yet! :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What the?

Haileybury
Stewart Lowe
Robert Harvey
Brett Voss
Tony Brown
Darrel Baldock
Allan Jeans

the last 2 have been warming up in their Club XVIII

Caulfield
nada

Lawrence is only coaching and although Gehrig is listed he hasn't played yet. Although there a few blokes in the Club XVIII claiming to have done pre seasons with AFL clubs.....

Gehrig has been sighted in the crowd on occassions I hear too. Caulfield paying big bucks for him to be down Keano?
I know its a part of the game but it annoys me at times that big clubs get their toffie supporters to throw massive cash at big AFL names. E.g Caulfield.........Steve Lawrence, Gary Colling, Steve Wright.

Caulfeild Grammarians 13-1 what a joke .... they are the softest team in the whole vafa .. they have some quality players which they have obviously bought off from VFL levels and to be such a soft team with a coach like Steve Lawrence(the King Hitter Of Prince) the coach is the hardest in the whole team and can't step on the field and bearly could in AFl living in the shadow of his father!
That is why oakleigh belted them the first time which just showed how soft a club can be. And their star players A.Slevinson should be in a nursing home bloke gets easy free kicks and cheap goals. B.Carboni is a joke the bloke should grow some hair he looks like an overgrown midget his head is so shinny his defenders cant see him thats the only reason he even gets a kick. P.Zarra, C.Johnston T.Sunberg have all obviously been bought off from VFL and should be ashamed they play in C section.
Steven Lawrence the "young Kevin Sheedy" is that serious he should not be mentioned in the same sentencea bloke who king hits people from behind in a bar No wonder Aker said the reason for brisbanes succsess was at the time when steven lawrence went to St.Kilda with is un professional attitude and drinking culture bringing other people down atleast now he is coaching in a level which he suits .....C section. He is coaching hacks in C grade who have no game plan or vision. It looks like kick to kick in a park full of C section hacks .. Yeah they are a much better team than the rest of C section but when they move up to B grade next year they will get a big wake up call coming against hard teams like ormond and outclassed by Old Hailebury. No wonder the Sinclair boys left for Old Brighton.

Caulfeild Grammarians 13-1 what a joke .... they are the softest team in the whole vafa .. they have some quality players which they have obviously bought off from VFL levels and to be such a soft team with a coach like Steve Lawrence(the King Hitter Of Prince) the coach is the hardest in the whole team and can't step on the field and bearly could in AFl living in the shadow of his father!
That is why oakleigh belted them the first time which just showed how soft a club can be. And their star players A.Slevinson should be in a nursing home bloke gets easy free kicks and cheap goals. B.Carboni is a joke the bloke should grow some hair he looks like an overgrown midget his head is so shinny his defenders cant see him thats the only reason he even gets a kick. P.Zarra, C.Johnston T.Sunberg have all obviously been bought off from VFL and should be ashamed they play in C section.
Steven Lawrence the "young Kevin Sheedy" is that serious he should not be mentioned in the same sentencea bloke who king hits people from behind in a bar No wonder Aker said the reason for brisbanes succsess was at the time when steven lawrence went to St.Kilda with is un professional attitude and drinking culture bringing other people down atleast now he is coaching in a level which he suits .....C section. He is coaching hacks in C grade who have no game plan or vision. It looks like kick to kick in a park full of C section hacks .. Yeah they are a much better team than the rest of C section but when they move up to B grade next year they will get a big wake up call coming against hard teams like ormond and outclassed by Old Hailebury. No wonder the Sinclair boys left for Old Brighton.

Clearly you havent seen them play Footydog... very good unit. Or your from Oakleigh.... If you are how is the dunny brush, he enjoying carrying the drinks on Saturdays now for the rest of the year? Look forward to seeing him in action with the water bottles in a few weeks.

I did think C.Johnston & T.Sunberg both went to the school, not sure if thats correct or not. Quoting Aker won't give you any crediability either. The blokes a headcase and got booted out of the club.

Not sure Ormond and Old Hail are sides they will have to worry to much about.

If you decide do grow some b*lls and tell Lawrence what you think to his face let us all know, be good to watch.

Gehrig has been sighted in the crowd on occassions I hear too. Caulfield paying big bucks for him to be down Keano?
I know its a part of the game but it annoys me at times that big clubs get their toffie supporters to throw massive cash at big AFL names. E.g Caulfield.........Steve Lawrence, Gary Colling, Steve Wright.

Haven't seen Gehrig for a while now to be honest.....personally would prefer to see the kids get first shot as they have been the ones to get the job done so far.

As for massive cash, you do realise the 3 names mentioned are coaches? Before Wright was Merve Keane and Dean Anderson. It is not uncommon to have AFL experienced people is coaching circles.

Mifsud and Matthews also have AFL experience. I'll let you tell BT and Beaumaris there toffie clubs!

How are Old Brighton going? It looks to me like the Premiership favourates are going to miss the finals?

Not a bad bait and hack at the Fields but to be honest it could have been a little more humorous or close to home. Not a terrible start for a rookie. A little more originality would have you pick up some bonus points, the key jabs were a touch bland. Better luck next time.

Footydog you grumpy little fella!! Perhaps it might be best for one of the Ajax lads to tell you how soft and hopeless the Fields are this year, the got a fantastic look first hand on the weekend. And so did the MHSOBs the week before. (side note: can you blokes tonguing McIntyre's exit region please start up another forum for the purpose? Its very hard to listen to for the hetro's on this site). Caulfield's side this year is full of Caulfield Grammarians, and NOT ONE PLAYER down there has any AFL experience whatsoever. The closest would be T. Sundberg who is listed at Collingwood VFL, and C Johnston who is at Sandy....both went to Caulfield, so i'd suggest they wouldnt be too ashamed by playing there.
As for Carboni, rumour has it he shaves his head that close so his tagger confuses it with the ball that constantly resides in his hands and he snags a couple of extra kicks. I think its distinctiveness also helps the umpires remember where the votes belong at the end of the day.
As for Steve Lawrence, he has coached 14 games this year and won 13 of them. I'd say he and the club that employs him would be quite comfortable with that.

stop haten' brother...

Explain yourself gents....why is he a knob?

Some interesting results on the weekend -

Certainly didnt see Beauy getting pushed by OG. There are rumours that OG are on the improve and have a few back.

The Nodders disposed of Monash with consumate ease. Jayaweera turning on a show by kicking a few. Good to see he is back and firing after injury issues earlier in the year.

Caulfield pulled Ajaxs pants down by the look of it. Slevison back to some form with 7.

Biggest upset I would say for the year was to see MHSOB lose to Parkdale. Although Parkdale is thereabouts no one could have seen this.
By the way what will Parkdale do when the Sullivans and Bolands retire????

Oakleigh as expected with Edwards and Bromly bagging 9 between them.

Things are tightening up in the top 4. Oakleigh to really start pressing with 4 games to go. They're my roughy.

the reason why the 2's coach is such a knob is because his team are a joke. he stands there on the sidelines abusing opposition players that are giving his players a bath, a club who have won 1 or 2 games for the year between the ressies and the seniors. instead of trying to unsettle opposition players (great gameplan, really proved it works haha), why dont you get some balls and give a serve to your own players, who look like they couldnt be f*cked being out there. that way you might actually be able to compete.... well maybe at D1 where you will be next year anyway!

Edwards and Bromley, 2 absolute superstars, will bring oakleigh into the finals for sure!

What a month it has been for Tim "bot" Hunt (beauy) not only did he win the $1000 raffle but he has found romance in a beaumaris fc and sandringham yacht club socialite Bec Evans. This just brings back the old saying, money can buy you anything.

Baz and pals

Remove this Banner Ad

C Section 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Back