C Section Amateur Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Richard Clay Torpedoes said:
A massive go on a Monash player has seen a major revamp of the C Section B&F Market...RCT phones have been running hotter than Paris Hilton's shower in scenes similar to the infamous 'Caddyshack' betting coup.

Rumours abound of a leak from VAFA HQ and a full internal investigation must be launched. Some suggestions that Monash computer nerds have hacked into the VAFA system and worked out the final vote count result and for a small fee sold this to the Blues players and they have backed Georgie Boy to win back to back.medals like there's no tomorrow

Smyth - Monash $ 1.65 bets of $2K to $10K & $1K to $5K on the umpires fav.
Anstey - SBMT $3.75 has been fav. from the outset but has got the blows
Keleher - Ormond $ 5.00 solid specking for another vote puller
Loats- OC $7.50 can he do a Plugger
Ritterman - Ajax $9.00 drifting in the market
M.Wintle - SBMT $12.00 will he perform live at the count?
Israelsohn - Ajax $16.00 some say very underrated......
McGeorge - Parkdale $21.00 took a call from Local Boy who placed $100 EW
Cahill - Fitz Reds $36.00 Gary Wilson didn't win a Brownlow...
Sleep - NOBS $40.00 has dozed off.....
Browne - Hampton $50.00 is he the surprise in a shocking year for Rovers
Curran - Parade $99.00 field of dreams......

RCT

I'll add to my last bet.

$50 on Ormond Snr's into Fitzroy Reds Reserves into Keleher wininning the B&F

CFE said:
I'll add to my last bet.

$50 on Ormond Snr's into Fitzroy Reds Reserves into Keleher wininning the B&F

Have heard today that John Barker is a confirmed starter for NOBS next year...handy pick up.

With the market, if smyth wins it it is a joke. Loats' votes will match his free kick count for year, so he is no hope.

It really will be a disgrace if Curren polls more than 4 votes. Vinnie will do better than most think. Helmets always help with votes.

Forget the umpires the best player I saw in the comp was Anstey. The next best is probably Beveridge except he only played a handful of games. What does that tell us.

OK - some serious Roy bashing going on here, and for once the Great One probably deserved it!! roy is man enough to admit the errors of his ways and the coaching position is clearly one of those.

As for you RCT - you have never, and will never have the better of the likes of me. Remember it was i who had to rebuke you for trying to speak of yourself in the 3rd person as the great Roy does.

you have lived off me all year, without the Great Red, there would be no RCT !!! Still to have an original thought is the poor deluded RCT - copied doing tips as a betting market from the dude in the weekly publication that writes on D Something section, Healy i believe his name is.

As for the comp b&f - invites list just proves what red already knows - umpires are poor judges. Vinnie Cahill has not had as good a year as TD for starters - Lewski not invited !! what are they on !!

Anyway - tips for this week as previously posted

That is all

The Roy

overtheline said:
Have heard today that John Barker is a confirmed starter for NOBS next year...handy pick up.

With the market, if smyth wins it it is a joke. Loats' votes will match his free kick count for year, so he is no hope.

It really will be a disgrace if Curren polls more than 4 votes. Vinnie will do better than most think. Helmets always help with votes.

You speak rubbish OvertheLine, and you seem to have an unhealthy obsession with NOBS and Helmets. Is there something you should be telling us?

Went thru the VAFA website and surely Anstey must win. In Tigers best in 11 games. Best 1 or 2 in eight of those games!
Round 2 SBMT 12. 14. 86 defeated Old Paradians 7.5.47
Best Players: S Anstey, J Tyquin, J Kane, P Wintle, M Rhoden, P Groves
Round 3 SBMT 13. 14. 92 defeated A.J.A.X. 7.10.52
Best Players: L Wintle, P McGettigan, M McCraw, Anthony Scafidi, S Anstey, J Tyquin.
Round 4 SBMT 18. 16. 124 defeated Parkdale 11.6.72
Best Players: M Wintle, S Anstey, Tyquin, Kane, Hilton, A Scafidi.
Round 6 SBMT 26. 19. 175 defeated OLD CAMBERWELL 11.13.79
Best Players: Hilton, Anstey, Tyquin, McGettigan, Corda, Anthony Scafidi
Round 7 SBMT 13. 19. 97 defeated NORTH OLD BOYS 7.7.49
Best Players: L wintle, Anstey, Corda, Anthony Scafidi, Kinsella, Hilton
Round 9 SBMT 15. 12. 102 defeated ORMOND 13.10.88
Best Players: SBMT 21. 23. 149 defeated HAMPTON ROVERS 10.10.70
Best Players: Anstey, T McColl, M Wintle, Kidd, Anthony Scafidi, P Wintle
Round 12 SBMT 12. 18. 90 defeated A.J.A.X. 13.5.83
Best Players: S. Anstey, J. Tyquin, A. Scafidi, J. Kane, A. McMahon, M. Wintle
Round 13 SBMT 17. 19. 121 defeated Parkdale 9.11.65
Best Players: A Sawers A Hayes S Anstey M Hilton M Wintle T McColl
Round 14 SBMT 21. 18. 144 defeated FITZROY REDS 6.7.43
Best Players: S Kidd S Anstey S Zakic M Wintle P Wintle L Terrell
Round 15 SBMT 24. 6. 150 defeated OLD CAMBERWELL 7.9.51
Best Players: Corda Anstey P Wintle L Wintle S Zakic Anthony Scafidi

RCT

Wouldn't mind a few dollars on Michael Wintle. If he has been invited to the dinner as well as Anstey. He should therefore have an equal amount of votes. Better odds on Wintle.

Three Malugas said:
Went thru the VAFA website and surely Anstey must win. In Tigers best in 11 games. Best 1 or 2 in eight of those games!
Round 2 SBMT 12. 14. 86 defeated Old Paradians 7.5.47
Best Players: S Anstey, J Tyquin, J Kane, P Wintle, M Rhoden, P Groves
Round 3 SBMT 13. 14. 92 defeated A.J.A.X. 7.10.52
Best Players: L Wintle, P McGettigan, M McCraw, Anthony Scafidi, S Anstey, J Tyquin.
Round 4 SBMT 18. 16. 124 defeated Parkdale 11.6.72
Best Players: M Wintle, S Anstey, Tyquin, Kane, Hilton, A Scafidi.
Round 6 SBMT 26. 19. 175 defeated OLD CAMBERWELL 11.13.79
Best Players: Hilton, Anstey, Tyquin, McGettigan, Corda, Anthony Scafidi
Round 7 SBMT 13. 19. 97 defeated NORTH OLD BOYS 7.7.49
Best Players: L wintle, Anstey, Corda, Anthony Scafidi, Kinsella, Hilton
Round 9 SBMT 15. 12. 102 defeated ORMOND 13.10.88
Best Players: SBMT 21. 23. 149 defeated HAMPTON ROVERS 10.10.70
Best Players: Anstey, T McColl, M Wintle, Kidd, Anthony Scafidi, P Wintle
Round 12 SBMT 12. 18. 90 defeated A.J.A.X. 13.5.83
Best Players: S. Anstey, J. Tyquin, A. Scafidi, J. Kane, A. McMahon, M. Wintle
Round 13 SBMT 17. 19. 121 defeated Parkdale 9.11.65
Best Players: A Sawers A Hayes S Anstey M Hilton M Wintle T McColl
Round 14 SBMT 21. 18. 144 defeated FITZROY REDS 6.7.43
Best Players: S Kidd S Anstey S Zakic M Wintle P Wintle L Terrell
Round 15 SBMT 24. 6. 150 defeated OLD CAMBERWELL 7.9.51
Best Players: Corda Anstey P Wintle L Wintle S Zakic Anthony Scafidi

Get a job Three Malugas, you have way too much time on your hands

overtheline said:

Agree entirely with your comments re Loats. Was often headlocked and adominably stretched by a 3-team,only to outmark them. When he didn't mark ,he was simply crucified by the umpires. If they couldn't see him to give him a free kick ,I can't imagine them giving him as many votes as he should have got.

Anstey still my pick. Hope the leak is wrong .George is a great player and deservedly won last year,don't think his form has warranted the accolade this season.

I'll tip Ajax this week over St. Bedes. Ajax are gonna have nearly a full side and are in top form. They should've beaten them last time they played as well.

Bede me up said:
You speak rubbish OvertheLine, and you seem to have an unhealthy obsession with NOBS and Helmets. Is there something you should be telling us?

Not bad bede. At least I am not obessed by reserves football, like yourself!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Winners this week will be STBM and Parky. How do I know this? Red Roy tipped the Jackers and Ormond and he hasn't got one right all bloody year!

As big willy rightly pointed out, Ritterman has tied with Israelshon for top votes for AJAX and likewise Wintle and Anstey for STBMT. Obviously they can only win in a tie with their team-mate, so they must to be on the same odds as their team-mate too.

I would prefer a Loats or Keleher because it clear they're the outright top vote getter for their club.

TizzaBlues said:
I'll tip Ajax this week over St. Bedes. Ajax are gonna have nearly a full side and are in top form. They should've beaten them last time they played as well.
Sad! Nearly a full side won't quite make it! As for form the last three weeks have ben woeful!

CFE...Is your $50.00 investment on Ormond snrs & Reds Reserves to winthis weekend into Keleher or for Keleher to win and these teams to win Flags?

RCT
This weekend thanks RCT. Will revise after this weekend.

CFE...if my math is correct at this early hour RCT stands to lose $540.00 if all three salute....won't make Mrs Torp. happy if they get up!

Interesting how old RED always goes the personal attack whenever he is inadequacies are exposed....still when the Reds magoos are done and dusted over the weekend at least he can spend the summer months spreading manure on his small vegie patch in the front yard of his inner city one bedroom unit.

And by the way RED....betting prices on football games and the like has been around for just a little longer than Jonno Healy has been writing the D2 Section column.....who is the new coach of the Fitzroy Reds again next year??? do you want me to put up a new betting price market???

Interesting how a few new names and their postings have appeared this week....Ajax are at full strength and in form...now there's a rubix cube to play with if I've ever seen one...how many late withdrawals for the Jackas this week???...and don't you reckon the Tigers are just licking their lips and saying ' bring it on'....

RCT

this weeks tips...

ormond to prevail by 38 points.. too good all around the ground

ajax v sbmt to end in a thriller... ajax to get up by 4 points..

Scribe said:
As big willy rightly pointed out, Ritterman has tied with Israelshon for top votes for AJAX and likewise Wintle and Anstey for STBMT. Obviously they can only win in a tie with their team-mate, so they must to be on the same odds as their team-mate too.

I would prefer a Loats or Keleher because it clear they're the outright top vote getter for their club.

Scribe & Big Willy,

Don't assume that the Ammos listing on the website means that two named players from the one club finish on the same number of votes...could be that they both poll very well and finish in the top few...The Ammos like to keep everyone guessing!

Scribe...what happened to your C Section Reserve Finals Tips this week???

RCT

Scribe & Big Willy,

Don't assume that the Ammos listing on the website means that two named players from the one club finish on the same number of votes...could be that they both poll very well and finish in the top few...The Ammos like to keep everyone guessing!

Scribe...what happened to your C Section Reserve Finals Tips this week???

RCT

Yeah Scribe - as someone accused of being "obsessed" with reserve grade football - I was shattered to open the Amatuer Footballer last night only to see you giving the reserves absolutely nothing after taking the effort to provide your tips in the 18 home and away games. Couldn't be bothered?

Bede me up said:
Yeah Scribe - as someone accused of being "obsessed" with reserve grade football - I was shattered to open the Amatuer Footballer last night only to see you giving the reserves absolutely nothing after taking the effort to provide your tips in the 18 home and away games. Couldn't be bothered?

Because it isn't that important? Who really remembers the ressies premiers ?

For once the Great Man (Red Roy) agrees with RCT and Bede me Up.

Poor form Scribe - the mighty Reds twos deserve better !!!

I would of thought that being a two's player yourself you may have given them a little more credence.

Please lift Frase - Red does not enjoy agreeing with RCT.

May have to have an early ale today to wash away the memory!

Thanks for your support

The Red

overtheline said:

It is certainly important to many people at all clubs involved, not to mention more than a few people on this thread. Just because your season ended in disappointment and you are not a part of September action - don't squeeze your sour grapes over the excitement that some others are enjoying.

Again, Scribe - disappointing.

overtheline said:

The players!!!
The club that proudly displays the pennant in the club rooms for eternity!

Not everyone can play 1's. A clubs true strength is its numbers and its 2's!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back