Live Event Call 1800-METH-HEAD If you feel threatened: Richmond vs Geelong at the kitties' dreaded MCG

Who wins this fresh reminder of Geelong's 2017 finals embarrassment?

• Richmond

• Geelong

• Neutrals like Jack Watts who will soak up the melts with glee

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SUCK IT HANDBAGGERS YOU LOSE

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richmond cockiness getting a few goals up was very notable tonight and I’m sure other teams see they can be beat
Oh hell yes we exposed them, on their home turf too. :$

This will be a more satisfying fall than watching those cocky pie flogs in 2011. :D

Wow you're really hurting, go have a lie down, your posting is giving us all a laugh but I feel some sympathy for you, sad.

Maybe a quick visit to the safe house thread, you as well Chefmeister old mate, you know you're always welcome in the safe house.
Well richm9nd are massive to win this year... be en epic if stuff it up.

105267.jpg

Look who's here after the siren
105267.jpg
indeed

So yeah, commentators talking up Tummy Porkins up pre-game as the form KPF of the competition.....

...1 goals only, from a dubious free kick no less. :$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3 losses in a row to us and you guys are ready to suicide!, worst losers in the AFL and I'm loving this!!!:)
LMFAO, you were on the window sill when GAJ had that shot.

If that’s all there is between 1st & 9th then the weakness of the field is confirmed. :D

I think I'm starting to like Richmonds culture. The good looking women in the locker rooms and the premiership medal with the boobies as well. These are all things that you want at a club in all honesty.

Everyone pitys Geepong, went for GAJ quick fix and are now reaping the rewards
Hang on..... didn't they blow a 2nd rounder on Ablett because he'd step up in big moments for them, especially in front of goal? o_O

LMFAO, you were on the window sill when GAJ had that shot.

If that’s all there is between 1st & 9th then the weakness of the field is confirmed. :D
You had your best 22 in other than Taylor and the ruckman Stanley....we had 5 premiership players out replacing them with kids, who should be embarrassed???:$

I'm almost as terrified as Jackson Thurlow and Brandon Parfitt are of physical contact.
Welcome back to reality. The wake up call was rude but one you definitely needed. :$

You had your best 22 in other than Taylor and the ruckman Stanley....we had 5 premiership players out replacing them with kids, who should be embarrassed???:$
lol “injuries” call after a win.. :oops:

You guys are toast and you know it. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back