Call it early. Name your boys!

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm happy to go a bit left-field - Leigh Kitchin from Eastern*

Future stocks - Matt Goldsworthy from WWT

* However most Geelong posters would know that I'm all over Broadbent.

they're gems aren't they:thumbsu:

everyone knows how good butcher is but stevens is the forgotten one.. GUN! he'll dominate next season.. bookmark it... he's a real "modern" footballer

Heath goes alright too:thumbsu: i reckon he'll get picked up this year.. sexy kick of the football.. he's had a few clubs speak to him from what i've heard (got minimal details).. so i reckon he's every chance to go... if he doesn't this year, then he should the following year with his pals koby and john:D

You can't call every power player that makes VC... Who is everyone else ment to jump on. That is the kind of ball hogging reminds me of brad ottens in the 2nd quarter on sat.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

my boy is Dylan McNiel from the murray bushrangers. Is a bottom aged player so he has another year of TAC cup but would be a steal if someone had the forsight to draft him this year (assuming he's elligable).

I'd say you are quite correct on that one. Considering how well his brother is going, and how much better he is at this point in time than his brother. It seems a no-brainer.

He's got a rookie contract with WA for this season, so a lot probably comes down to how he goes this summer, but cricket really has the first crack at securing his services. I'd imagine it would be pretty hard to turn down a full contract with WA.

Big call saying he's better than Shaun at the same age, Shaun did crack the WA 1st XI at 17, but they're both great players.

He's got a rookie contract with WA for this season, so a lot probably comes down to how he goes this summer, but cricket really has the first crack at securing his services. I'd imagine it would be pretty hard to turn down a full contract with WA.

Big call saying he's better than Shaun at the same age, Shaun did crack the WA 1st XI at 17, but they're both great players.

Yeah it is. But I have personally trained with him at cricket and watched him play numerous times, and he did break his brothers Darlot cup record this year by about 100 runs, this was once a record some thought would take a while to be broken. I think Mitch will do well though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Call it early. Name your boys!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back