Restricted Free Agent Cam Zurhaar [2024 RFA?]

Remove this Banner Ad

Who knows if he goes? But would come off as strange if the bloke who was vocal about JHF decided to bail.

I’m not sure why you would wait in the queue for over an hour to jump on a ride, just to **** off when you are getting closer to jumping on? Imagine leaving a team and they take off while the team you go to has issues and sucks balls.

There’s no guarantees we won’t suck for another 5 years, but you hope with the talent we have acquired it’s not the case. So if you love your teammates and the environment you are in, it would be strange to **** off for a tiny bit more cash.

Who knows if he goes? But would come off as strange if the bloke who was vocal about JHF decided to bail.

I’m not sure why you would wait in the queue for over an hour to jump on a ride, just to **** off when you are getting closer to jumping on? Imagine leaving a team and they take off while the team you go to has issues and sucks balls.

There’s no guarantees we won’t suck for another 5 years, but you hope with the talent we have acquired it’s not the case. So if you love your teammates and the environment you are in, it would be strange to **** off for a tiny bit more cash.

The difference between Zurhaar and JHF is that Zurhaar is out of contract and has earned the right to be a FA. JHF didn’t earn anything and left under contract.

Agree with your second part though. It would be strange to go through years of losing and then leave when we can see the daylight.

I think the only reason he would leave is to lift his profile at a bigger club. He clearly has things going on outside of footy and he might feel it will enhance his prospects after footy.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

The difference between Zurhaar and JHF is that Zurhaar is out of contract and has earned the right to be a FA. JHF didn’t earn anything and left under contract.

Agree with your second part though. It would be strange to go through years of losing and then leave when we can see the daylight.

I think the only reason he would leave is to lift his profile at a bigger club. He clearly has things going on outside of footy and he might feel it will enhance his prospects after footy.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Zurhaar should buy Brett Deledio a coffee and have a chat

Have heard Collingwood are the club coming hardest for Zurhaar. With the Pies earliest pick being a 3rd round pick in the next draft it makes sense they are looking at signing free agents.

Have heard Collingwood are the club coming hardest for Zurhaar. With the Pies earliest pick being a 3rd round pick in the next draft it makes sense they are looking at signing free agents.
We have hawks 2nd rounder, is our earliest.

I think he stays. He is going to look like the absolute dumbest mofo in AFL history if he walks away though

Hypocrite isnt even close to describing the type of pencil he will look like if he walks
A player has a bit of fun and nuffies lose their mind. Some people have got to learn to relax.

I think he stays. He is going to look like the absolute dumbest mofo in AFL history if he walks away though

Hypocrite isnt even close to describing the type of pencil he will look like if he walks

I think he'll stay, but there's a bit of difference between a player leaving for Free Agency after 8 years and a draftee player quitting during their first year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Based on what?

I think CZ likely stays in Melbourne, he just opened a cafe/bar etc.
I havernt seen anything linking CZ to freo. Honestly I'd like to have him but the only link Ive seen is him staying at North or going to Collingwood. Id be very surprised if he left NM.

Based on what?

I think CZ likely stays in Melbourne, he just opened a cafe/bar etc.
The only reason or reasons I am thinking this is based on a few factors.

1. Cam Zuhaar is From Western Australia. He is actually from East Fremantle in the WAFL.

2. Salary Cap has gone up to $17.7 million in 2025.

3. Remember the end of the 2022 season when Freo made finals? Meek, Rory Lobb, Blake Acres, Darcy Tucker and Griffin Logue all were traded out. I think we Freo are bound to land someone like him. Richmond are being very hard to negotiate with regards to Liam baker.

I can see Freo throwing a 5 year deal at $700-$800,000 a year at him for 4 or 5 years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back