can we make top 8 this year?

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anything is possible!!!

All we need is for Walker, Murphy, Whitnall, Fev, Ackland, Thornton and a Waite/Fisher to really click and have a consistent year. Stevens,Scotland and Houlihan need to give us that drive and use their skills to lead the ball movement on the ground.

A cameo or two every game from a Gibbs, Kouta, Cloke, Kennedy and Lappin inspiring the team!!!

It doesn't take much....

Our team through all this pain is developing HEART... using that heart, blend it with some determination and improving skills.... ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!

If we have a good start in the first 5-6 games of the season... that could be a catalyst to really let us see some results!

Yes. Given the talent we have on our list, without question. But that is not the priority this year. We have a very young list with a large proportion of those players are badly lacking experience and trying to establish themselves. This year is all about gaining experience and some stability in our team structure., not about sneaking into the 8 for some short term appeasement. The goal is to develop a young side to win a string flags. Nothing else. :)

can the blues have a good year this year?

Wouldn't have thought so. I have us pencilled in for somewhere between 6-9 wins, with less thrashings, and being more competitive for greater periods in the game. I really think 2008 will be the year when we surge up the ladder.

jj1978 - very well said.

ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE IN SPORT!!!

Anything.

And yes, we CAN make the top 8 this year. Any of the 16 teams CAN make it.

It's just up to whether or not we WANT to.

I think it's possible that we will challenge a lot of teams this year, and may be knocking on the 8.

Anything is possible....

Didn't Collingwood finish 2nd last in 2005? And didn't they play finals in 2006?

It can happen. And when it does, I'll be happy :)

Who's Kruezer? :rolleyes:

And why would we be getting him?? :rolleyes:
For God's sake C4. Stop the crap with wanting to tank, even for a joke.

You're meant to want your club to succeed. :confused:

And tell me why we'd even need another ruckman when we have signed Ackland for 3 years, then we have Aisake, Jacobs and Hampson all coming through. :eek:

:) We're not finishing last. Perhaps if you want Kruezer that badly, yo'ull have to change clubs, coz he's not coming to us via no.1 NAB draft:thumbsu: :p

Yeah we CAN make it - if we have no injuries and all our players play better than they ever have before and we hit some targets and every other club is decimated by injuries we just might sneak into the 8. Please - let's be realistic about this. We cna't expect the kids to carry us up the ladder in one season, they'll take time to develop.

Remove this Banner Ad

can we make top 8 this year?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back