canteens in the ammos

Remove this Banner Ad

Chef Devereaux at Hampton is working up a delight for Big Fat Barb to sell 2012:

Roasted Robbin with a Martynized sauce.

mmmm sounds tempting and would get everyone jumping in to buy, however needs more testing as it keeps regurgitating and is very expensive. Also looking at selling them early in the morning for all those clubbies on their way back home, burp!

Playing D3 this year having shifted from the country... Someone told me alcohol isn't served until after the seniors are finished???
Is this true? Nothing better than after playing 2's having a beer and cheering on the 1s!!!

Sorry to sidetrack the discussion too :)

Think how much sweeter it'll taste after you've been anticipating the cold amber nectar for a couple of hours.

So it is true?? Sounds like torture to me :-D

Must be hard to get sponsors. Don't know anyone who is a rap for the stuff.

Trolling.:(

Gee Erek, you haven;t contributed anything to the VAFA boards for over 12 months in fact last one was 15th October 2010 - but decide now to come off the HR Aliase list and TROLL because of your other aliase Non-Value Add. So who is contributing to the CPM's that keep BF alive and attractive to potential sponsors hey CHIEF?

Can we expect you to contribute to the VAFA threads this year with any information, comment voss or ideas or just await another aliase TROLL to come on and have a crack.

Cheers

Trolled out - you win- bye

CC

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is getting tiresome, guys. I can't even watch a bit of TV in the evening and check BF before I come to bed because of certain posters getting all screamy down the legs at being baited.

Banter is fine. Irreverent humour is fine.

"Reason: Because MOds allow posters to TROLL after 12 months of not contributing to the VAFA boards" is neither true nor warranted.

You're meant to be adults; for the last few years the VAFA board has been pretty good at self-regulation and since being appointed mod I have not had to step in much at all. I'd like that to continue, without people calling 000 for the whaaaaaaambulance every time a post is made that ***** an eyebrow at another poster's opinions or behaviour.

To the large number of reasonable posters: Thank you, carry on.

To those twiddling their thumbs and being bored with nothing to do before the praccy matches start: pull your heads in, don't suffer meltdowns, and go off to your respective happy places before posting here.

That is all.

Really don't think anything beats the Kransky sausages on a roll at Brunswick street Oval in Fitzroy. Specially with a little mustard sauce on top of this slightly chard Big sausage. Geez i spend part of off season in anticipation of the first home game of the season and the chance to demolish one of these mmm:)

Remove this Banner Ad

canteens in the ammos

Remove this Banner Ad

Back