Carlton announcement on Judd

Remove this Banner Ad

Great. They can offer you half their list, and the deal still wouldn't be done.

Judd has to agree to the trade. He doesn't want to go to Richmond at all. So he won't go there.

He may not have a choice.

If we wanted to, we could screw you and Judd over by trading Morton for picks 2, 18 and 19, then send Judd into the PSD where Richmond can take him with the first pick.

The only karma being experienced here is by West Coast. Losing the best player in the country for significantly less than his true worth as a result of your playing list's pathetic off field culture.

That is not entirely true. Karma will also be experienced by Judd as a result of chasing $$ and going to Carlton with its pathetic onfield culture. Shame he will never be a multiple premiership player. Oh well, at least he willl stand out a lot at your club and should be up for a few more brownlows.

Just got a message from someone who has heard. Kennedy and Pick 3 for Judd. Massive win for Carlton. West coast could have got another decent player I reckon, if they held out. Soft negotiators. Good luck to Blues.

Can't help but feel for West Coast, losing best player in the land. Worst deal in trade history. Judd giving West Coast only 1 club option = screwed them. If he nominated Collingwood, Carlton and Essendon for example, a bidding war would have erupted and the Eagles would have been fairly compensated.

My opinion of him has dropped considerably.

in exactly what way does Judd owe the Eagles anything?

He's been a star, captained them to a premiership, and is now out of contract.

FFS Eagles fans leave him alone. The bloke just wants to come home. And it just so happens he wants to go to Carlton. (Can you blame him?)

If the shoe was on the other foot, you'd all do EXACTLY the same as Carlton.
:thumbsdown:

FFS Eagles fans leave him alone. The bloke just wants to come home. And it just so happens he wants to go to Carlton. (Can you blame him?)

If the shoe was on the other foot, you'd all do EXACTLY the same as Carlton.
:thumbsdown:
No we wouldn't. We trade fairly (see Chick and Stenglein trades after they nominated our club only).

Just got a message from someone who has heard. Kennedy and Pick 3 for Judd. Massive win for Carlton. West coast could have got another decent player I reckon, if they held out. Soft negotiators. Good luck to Blues.

Can't help but feel for West Coast, losing best player in the land. Worst deal in trade history. Judd giving West Coast only 1 club option = screwed them. If he nominated Collingwood, Carlton and Essendon for example, a bidding war would have erupted and the Eagles would have been fairly compensated.

My opinion of him has dropped considerably.

But then he could've actually ended up having to go the Coll or Essendon!:eek:

Don't blame him at all.:D:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

surprise surprise.

Colbert and Judd are both pathetic leaving their clubs as Captain.

I hope he has groin problems for the rest of his career.

Mate, it's common knowledge he was a reluctant captain. He gave you everything he had, a brownlow, a premiership, 6 years of fantastic service.

I don't blame you being pissed off but put it into perspective.

could be that the blues announce the trade has fallen through!

but i hope its not cause this Judd debarcle has gone on for long enough!!!

Channel Ten news reported that Carlton are expecting to make an announcement on Judd tomorrow, when he returns to Melbourne.

A Carlton birdie says it is at midday.:thumbsu::)

A West Coast birdie told me today the deal isn't close to being finalised.

A West Coast birdie told me today the deal isn't close to being finalised.

A birdie also told me that the deal is done and the press conference stands are setup at Princes Park.
Carlton will be advising the press tomorrow morning of the exact time flor the presser.

Announcement will be tomorrow, which still leaves the Blues 2 more days of dealing

The only karma being experienced here is by West Coast. Losing the best player in the country for significantly less than his true worth as a result of your playing list's pathetic off field culture.

Of course Carlton are all angels we won't mention beating up irishmen overseas when representing ones country, or having a bingle without ones wife, or Anguin etc etc.

ANyway i for one wish Juddy all the best whoever he plays for, cant wait ti see him running around fully fit again. (unfortunatly it will probably be for the club this peanut barracks for

Ofcourse he knows we lost our last 11 games ... they where in his honor!
Pull your head in. No honor in what went on 2nd half of the season from the Blues.

I for one have wished Judd well in the past, It wouldnt bother me in the slightest if he never delivered at Carlton, and in fact I hope he doesn't.
Carlton dont deserve it.

Judd has screwed over WC, thought the guy wanted "the best for his former club", he has looked a real tosser in the whole thing.
Hope the Big Q lines him up when WC play Carlton.
Still for the life of me after seeing this as the possible trade (#3 and Kennedy) why he is going to Carlton. I mean WC aren't really getting much at all out of it, Carlton have been down the bottom for six years, and are in debt and with no real hope of finals footy for at least 2 years, and to top it of their home ground is the Telstra Dome, thought Judd didn't like playing there. He wanted the MCG,didn't he??

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlton announcement on Judd

Remove this Banner Ad

Back