Carlton Are moving In The Right

Remove this Banner Ad

Go follow another team you gutless sniper, or are you a troll?

If we had of won that match, you'd be too scared to show your face around here.

The way you trashed me and other supporters yesterday for having an opinion was a joke. I have the guts to be honest you don't. Its all about winning is it.

The way you attacked me and other supporters yesterday for having an opinion was a joke. I have the guts to be honest you don't

I'm very honest-we are heading in the right direction.

If you can't see that, you're the one that needs to follow another team and stop attacking the players.

You can have an opinion, and noone will tell you otherwise. Just keep it in perspective FFS!

If you can't see that, you're the one that needs to follow another team and stop attacking the players.

You can have an opinion, and noone will tell you otherwise. Just keep it in perspective FFS!

Is that South? to the bottom of the ladder?

Is that South? to the bottom of the ladder?

This year, possibly.

Next year, no.

We are a young team, losses are expected. Not always like that, and of course it's very disappointing, but you are deluding yourself if you expect anything but difficult times whilst we build a list good enough to take us to the top.

Look Jeremais i have nothing against the players and i don't blame them. It's sad to see this great club on its knees.

Look Jeremais i have nothing against the players and i don't blame them. It's sad to see this great club on its knees.
Its sadder to see barrackers (not supporters) kicking it while its down there.

This year, possibly.

Next year, no.

We are a young team, losses are expected. Not always like that, and of course it's very disappointing, but you are deluding yourself if you expect anything but difficult times whilst we build a list good enough to take us to the top.

Brisbane had a younger team playing tonight and they played ten times better then Carlton.

Brisbane had a younger team playing tonight and they played ten times better then Carlton.

It's useless comparing us to other clubs.

Carlton and Brisbane have gone down completely different paths over the last 5 years and the 2 clubs are in completely different scenarios.

Brisbane have not been through what we have.

Yet they still lost to a team that we beat comfortably, making it 8 weeks since they last had a victory. This from a team that has premiership players like Black, Brown, Hadley, Lappin, McGrath, Notting & Power still running around. A loss is a loss is a loss.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

we are heading in the right direction pagan says that he will be looking for runners from bullants that means we will start playing more kids like hartlett and young this week which payed off lets just hope bower, grigg, kennedy, asaike and other guys can perform and cement a spot.

I gotta agree, although its disheartening, I still feel Carlton is going in the right direction...call me an optimist, I don't know.

Going to Subi was a very tough ask, as we haven't performed well there for years. With that said it was still disastrous. Something needs to be done, verdict is def. out on Pagan...Maybe he is just not getting thru to the players, might be time for some fresh blood somewhere in the coaching dept. Maybe his assistants are no good??? Lots of questions and few answers. Trying times for Carlton but I still see lots of positives.

I have a feeling we will win 4 of the 9 we have left...but then again I may be too optimistic.

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlton Are moving In The Right

Remove this Banner Ad

Back