Carlton fan's Most hated team

Remove this Banner Ad

Essendon- say no more ( hate supporters,colours,turd, sheedy,wallis everything)
Collingwood ( hate Eddie ,Joffa balme+ supporters)
St.Kilda ( lived in St.kilda hate them with a passion ,Thomas,Waldron,Baker,Milne
Richmond - supporters,K.B.,Balme,Sheedy
Hawthorn - Clarkson,arrogant supporters,Kennett

the rest on the day

Essendon - you know why
Hawthorn - because of their fans

Daylight

Pies/tigers but mostly enjoy the rivalry. Too many mates who support both of those who have a sense of humor. Have mates who support * but that doesn't alter the hatred.

Also sick of Geelong but enjoyed watching them 07-11. They were good for football.

Essendon..... have the biggest gronk supporters (except my mate wilkes his actually intelligent)
i would say hawks but i like the team hate the supporters on how arrogant they are (even if the hawks are the best team in ages)
EVERYTHING about collingwood have an unearned smugness.
Richmond.. Its apparently been their year for 15 - 20 years now and they are not scared to say it.

......... There's no denying they are a team for the ages, but try and have a speck of modesty about it.
I seriously hope that our supporters don't get like that when we ascend back up the ladder.

These threads are good for getting things off your chest.

You...realize....the humor.....right??? You must be very young, or completely uninformed of the great history of your club.
There has never, ever ever ever, been a more sanctimonious, self aggrandizing, condescending group of supporters in all the ages of our game, than those who followed the old navy blues in times of good fortune.
And there was much of that fortune, earned by champion teams and great players, and there was much of said smugness.

The irony of your words is extraordinary, but no doubt you will be initiated when the proper time comes how to celebrate your clubs successes by those who have full tether on the process. ;)

Plenty of reasons to hate us, you should always dislike those whose successes come at your expense, choose wisely my son so that you don't look like a dill come no.17

You...realize....the humor.....right??? You must be very young, or completely uninformed of the great history of your club.
There has never, ever ever ever, been a more sanctimonious, self aggrandizing, condescending group of supporters in all the ages of our game, than those who followed the old navy blues in times of good fortune.
And there was much of that fortune, earned by champion teams and great players, and there was much of said smugness.

The irony of your words is extraordinary, but no doubt you will be initiated when the proper time comes how to celebrate your clubs successes by those who have full tether on the process. ;)

Plenty of reasons to hate us, you should always dislike those whose successes come at your expense, choose wisely my son so that you don't look like a dill come no.17
Talk about irony...

Richmond. After Dimma had a whinge last year, spat the dummy at a press conference when asked about the contract speculation surrounding Rance, then before the season was even close to over, poached a CONTRACTED player namely Chris Yarran. Well they can GAGF.

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlton fan's Most hated team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back