CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
:carlton::carlton::carlton::carlton::carlton::carlton::carlton:

All you need to know about Finals can be found in here:-

*MOD NOTICE:- RESALE OF FINALS TICKETS

Finals tickets may be resold at face value plus reasonable costs being no more than the generally legal limit of 10%

*Please be aware that giving someone your Membership barcode means that person can access tickets to future finals matches using your barcode without your permission.
GV3NG4baoAAYKKm

ELIMINATION FINAL

CARLTON v BRISBANE

Saturday 7th September - 7:30pm @ the
Gabba

finals-pathway-Carlton.jpg

LINKS:

Ticketing and fan info
Corporate Hospitality
Member and fan events
AFL Finals 2024 Fixture

Last edited by a moderator:

I was advised by the club that members tickets go on sale 10am Wednesday

It's on the Club's website and in the link above in my OP

The member pre-sale for Carlton members with priority access to finals tickets will be 10am – 2pm AEST, Wednesday 28 August. This will be communicated in the ticketing information sent to eligible members.

Hey Everyone, Looking to take my father to the game but I only have my membership barcode, if anyone not coming up for the game wants to direct message me theirs so I can buy 2 tickets I would really appreciate it.
Happy to share my membership barcode for any other games outside QLD if required. (shared it last year and had no issues)

Had a barcode graciously shared with me for the game! Thanks again GO BLUES!

Last edited:
Thanks to the kindness of one of our fellow supporters I have a barcode to go with my membership. I'm still looking for one or two more.

Thanks peeps.

Coincidentally, does anyone know if the club has released their function package yet?

Thanks to the kindness of one of our fellow supporters I have a barcode to go with my membership. I'm still looking for one or two more.

Thanks peeps.

Coincidentally, does anyone know if the club has released their function package yet?

Packages haven't been released yet but here is the link:-

Question for those who went to the Prelim last year. If I'm a full member, what are my chances of getting a ticket? Basically - weighing up whether to book the flights now, or wait to see whether I get a ticket. Would obviously only do the former if I was guaranteed of a ticket...

Get in bang on time to the presale and you should be fine, best thing about Ticketmaster is they tell you what number you are in the queue, and it goes quickly!!

Ticketek on the other hand, useless scrolling bar that helps noone🤬🤬🤬

If you want internet access whilst at the ground then invest in a subscription with starlink, because nothing else will work based on prelim last year

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Everyone, Looking to take my father to the game but I only have my membership barcode, if anyone not coming up for the game wants to direct message me theirs so I can buy 2 tickets I would really appreciate it.
Happy to share my membership barcode for any other games outside QLD if required. (shared it last year and had no issues)
Check your PMs BB.

On Pixel 7 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Any members not going. Any chance I can get your barcode for tickets have my 2 already.
Need another 1-3 for mates I’m going with that live in Queensland

Thanks Aph. In the end I didn't have to worry about it. My beyond awesome partner connected with the club and organized a sitter as well so we can make a special date of it.

Thank you to the posters who offered me their barcode.

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love Carlton Finals Hub 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back