Carlton Forums Training Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Is that you "Spiro from Springvale" :p

Looking forward to Hendo's interview :thumbsu:

He works at my school and spoke during assembly. I normally fall asleep during those things, but he decided to start off by saying he worked for Carlton. The bloke's a smart man :D.

He works at my school and spoke during assembly. I normally fall asleep during those things, but he decided to start off by saying he worked for Carlton. The bloke's a smart man :D.

He used to be a journo at the HUN until he got sacked appr 9 yrs ago.

He tried to use insider information to register the name "Colonial Stadium" before the sponsorship was announced.

Yep very smart man. If only he got away with it :D

He used to be a journo at the HUN until he got sacked appr 9 yrs ago.

He tried to use insider information to register the name "Colonial Stadium" before the sponsorship was announced.

Yep very smart man. If only he got away with it :D

Don't let the trolls get hold of this or it'll add fuel to the fire of our reputation about association with crooks and dodgy businessmen. :eek:

I wish it would stop raining.

Just shows what a diverse country we live in.

QLD is under water, NSW is copping plenty of rain and I heard this morning that 75% of Victoria are expecting 100mm of rain today.

Over here in the perth it has been in the high 30's for quite a few weeks and we would have been lucky to have 100mm of rain all winter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You Egg Flip Big M guys disgust me.....

I can't say I've tried one but the premise sounds disgusting.....

I'll probably try one today just to taste the disgustingness. What does it taste like (besides the obvious....)?

I'm heading to the Tuesday session, won't be writing a detailed report but I'll jump online and give a few thoughts on how they're all looking.
Some of the AIS boys are training with AFL clubs this week, and I know we have Todd Elton with us for the week. I go to school with him and he's a bombers man so hopefully the boys aren't too gentle! :p

I'm heading to the Tuesday session, won't be writing a detailed report but I'll jump online and give a few thoughts on how they're all looking.
Some of the AIS boys are training with AFL clubs this week, and I know we have Todd Elton with us for the week. I go to school with him and he's a bombers man so hopefully the boys aren't too gentle! :p
Seriously mate ... your next post in this thread better contain something about Egg Flip Big M's or I'm going to report it! :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlton Forums Training Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back