Carlton Forums Training Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

168195_175051439200662_129090267130113_381237_3668109_n.jpg

One of many great shots! :thumbsu: :)

165621_175058492533290_129090267130113_381292_4118066_n.jpg

blueblood25 is Sam Gilbert?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good you say? That's great to hear, but isn't he like a HBF or something? I wouldn't imagine that goal-kicking will be very high on his to do list.

It's good to see that Cachia is looking good too. I'm really excited about what he and Curnow could bring to the team as far as toughness and inside work.

Interesting to see no tape on Luke Mitchell's shoulder.
Would have been in the no contact group, so he wouldn't have had to tape his shoulders like Jamison.

It's great to see Walker without any tape on the shoulders and taking hangers.
Jeffy looks to have bulked up a little. Hoping to see him in the middle a bit next season.
In great shape for someone who has been in the rehab group up until this week.

If Garlett can improve his motor, he could develop into a similar player to Andrew Lovett and take a wing.

Looks like the road runner.

:) thanks guys!

and yep, I definitely mean good kick. effortless and accurate.

Robbie is gonna have a huge year too. So much more confidence it's very noticeable.

Interesting. Everything I had read about him around draft time just said he was a defender. Where do you see him playing for us, Sin? Down back or in the forward line?

Personally I would love to see him given a crack as a wing/outside mid, tall mids who can kick well are always valuable. I'm not sure what role he'll end up doing, looks pretty natural down back. Reminds me a bit of Andrew Mackie without being as good in the air(not that he's bad in the air, just nowhere near as good as Mackie).

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlton Forums Training Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back