Media Carlton in the Media (articles, podcasts etc) - Part IV

Our club in the Media

Remove this Banner Ad

Mazel Tov to Paddy and Monique 💙💙💙

May you have many, many years/decades of happiness and wedded bliss

Not many blokes can pull off getting hitched in a White Suit, but is there anything our Crippa can't do ?

Lovely way to finish off 2022 !

Great article, one of our most durable and consistent players across his career to be struck down with those series of injuries when we finally rise up and have the season we had, would be seriously frustrating for him….

Originally, I wasn't too keen on retaining Ed.
But, now looking back keeping Ed on the Rookie list is a no brainer!

These articles and clips just reminded me how invaluable it is to have someone like Ed - not only as a viable backup player, but maintaining his high training standards and reminding the team, especially younger players, to give it a real good crack as the opportunities don't come around often.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sam Walsh on CH7 news at 6

Walsh said the medical team at Carlton tried everything to avoid surgery but, in the end, it became a no-brainer.

“Probably at my age, we exhausted every other option and it was evident that surgery was needed and I was confident in that,” he said.

Walsh is unlikely to feature until at least April - a few rounds into the AFL season - but says he’s not putting any timeline on it yet.

“Just because I started my rehab today, we haven’t really spoken about long term targets,” he told 7NEWS.

“Probably at my age, we exhausted every other option and it was evident that surgery was needed and I was confident in that,” he said.

Walsh is unlikely to feature until at least April - a few rounds into the AFL season - but says he’s not putting any timeline on it yet.

“Just because I started my rehab today, we haven’t really spoken about long term targets,” he told 7NEWS.
hardly - did carlton consult the bigfooty russell shredders? I do not believe so............

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Carlton in the Media (articles, podcasts etc) - Part IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Back