Media Carlton in the Media (articles, podcasts etc) - Part IV

Our club in the Media

Remove this Banner Ad

He has a brother?

Amazed that some on here haven't suggested that we try and recruit him as yet.
Season 2 No GIF by Portlandia

Lochie O’Brien

Carlton has improved greatly as a team this year, but no individual players have really made an enormous leap.

Corey Durdin has improved and taken a spot in the best 22, Lewis Young and Tom De Koning have taken advantage of injuries to assume bigger roles and a case could also be made for Zac Fisher.

Lochie O’Brien, however, was delisted in November and on the scrap heap before the Blues re-listed him in the rookie draft.

The 22-year-old has played 11 games for the Blues this season and found a consistent spot for himself on the wing.

He has averaged 19 disposals, five marks, three inside 50s and 367 metres gained per game.

Nic Negrepontis

Way to go LOB.

Barrett reckons we are a chance for the flag if things go right for us. Injuries etc.

Pulling a Bulldogs he said
He's right. We're definitely a chance.

Sadly though we're also a chance to miss out on finals altogether.

We know when we're on we're an outstanding side. I've steered clear from saying "at our best" because I don't think we've seen our best.

We also know this group has matured. I've said it since round one - we've grown up. We've lost some games and we will lose some more, but this team doesn't give up. Each week I watch our team with full confidence that we'll fight it out. It's been a long time since I've said that.

Injuries have just about crippled us. That's not an excuse, it's the reality. We're thread bare at the moment in certain areas and we're desperate for some reinforcements. We've been desperately unlucky this year - and for the past few years - on the injury front.

If - and it's a big if - but if that changes and we actually get our players fit and firing by finals time, then there's no reason why we can't win the flag.

I won't be putting any money on us, but it's silly to dismiss the possibility. If we can get our best side on the park we're not a side you'll want to face come September.

He's right. We're definitely a chance.

Sadly though we're also a chance to miss out on finals altogether.

We know when we're on we're an outstanding side. I've steered clear from saying "at our best" because I don't think we've seen our best.

We also know this group has matured. I've said it since round one - we've grown up. We've lost some games and we will lose some more, but this team doesn't give up. Each week I watch our team with full confidence that we'll fight it out. It's been a long time since I've said that.

Injuries have just about crippled us. That's not an excuse, it's the reality. We're thread bare at the moment in certain areas and we're desperate for some reinforcements. We've been desperately unlucky this year - and for the past few years - on the injury front.

If - and it's a big if - but if that changes and we actually get our players fit and firing by finals time, then there's no reason why we can't win the flag.

I won't be putting any money on us, but it's silly to dismiss the possibility. If we can get our best side on the park we're not a side you'll want to face come September.

I don't reckon we will miss. Two teams 9-14 and two teams bottom 4. I cant see us missing.

Let’s not get ahead of ourselves we could also very easily be outside the 8 in 9 days time.

Such is the evenness of the competition I’d say 10 teams right now could say they would win the flag if everything went right.
I doubt how far ahead of myself I get over Carlton's prospects will have an impact on how the team plays :):):)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

someone in the media said we were good and someone said we were bad............
with that level of contradiction we clearly cannot believe anything that the media says. its all fake news. Truth Social is clearly the only place where one can get accurate and unbiased news. Truth is in the name so there clearly is no misinformation on the platform.

Im reporting that Crippa played some golf yesterday. That ball sliced 200m right, proves that he's human after all
View attachment 1430451
natural swing decent foot work nice tempo ( hard to teach both of these) grip way too strong, swing path totally wrong, easily fixed in 5 minutes could be a low handicapper easy:thumbsu:

natural swing decent foot work nice tempo ( hard to teach both of these) grip way too strong, swing path totally wrong, easily fixed in 5 minutes could be a low handicapper easy:thumbsu:

mate, he hits his 9i 180m...chip and putt from there. would love to have his problem.

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Carlton in the Media (articles, podcasts etc) - Part IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Back