Media Carlton in the Media (articles, podcasts etc) - Part IV

Our club in the Media

Remove this Banner Ad

Our newest episode of 2 Passionate Blue Baggers podcast is available on Apple, Google, Spotify and anywhere you can get podcasts. We do release weekly on all podcast platforms so give us a listen and please let me know what you think.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Time will tell on TDK, but I think it’ll be a sure thing that clubs come hard with wads of cash for some of our up and coming players. Our list management team have a job ahead of them.
Geelong are rumored to have already made a play for TDK last year, I hope we can keep everyone together long term.

Time will tell on TDK, but I think it’ll be a sure thing that clubs come hard with wads of cash for some of our up and coming players. Our list management team have a job ahead of them.
This is why I think we aren't going to have too many headline trade/free agency movements to us this year. I think we will look for a couple of reliable depth players in positions of need, take our first couple of picks to the draft, and bank some money for some of our own big names coming out of contract in coming seasons.

I would think that we have enough A-graders on our list already, and on every line of the field. The key will be keeping them and building others around them.

At the end of first crack on Foxtel tonight ,(probably the best of the informative footy shows) each panel member nominates their top four. Kingy and Huddo had us as 4th seed behind dees, lions and cats from memory.

Joey Montagna didn't have us in, fair enough he's entitled to his opinion, but he had Freo in as his third seed. Seems a big strange - anyone would think that he is on their payroll.

At the end of first crack on Foxtel tonight ,(probably the best of the informative footy shows) each panel member nominates their top four. Kingy and Huddo had us as 4th seed behind dees, lions and cats from memory.

Joey Montagna didn't have us in, fair enough he's entitled to his opinion, but he had Freo in as his third seed. Seems a big strange - anyone would think that he is on their payroll.
Joey has been more than kind in praising us. He might be looking at our run home compared to Freo's? Anyway we will be top 4 so who cares!;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Carlton in the Media (articles, podcasts etc) - Part IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Back