Media Carlton in the Media (articles, podcasts etc) - Part IV

Our club in the Media

Remove this Banner Ad

What??? Not Merrett?

Don’t get me started on Merret.Seriously some of these so called experts have no idea,it’s actually quite embarrassing that anyone in their right mind would have him in front of ELITE captains like Bont/Cripps/Gawn/Greene.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Don’t get me started on Merret.Seriously some of these so called experts have no idea,it’s actually quite embarrassing that anyone in their right mind would have him in front of ELITE captains like Bont/Cripps/Gawn/Greene.

Some of our performances in 2000 were exceptional, particularly the Brisbane game at the Gabba. Our two wins against the bombers in 2001 were very good as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cripps is Captain Elite
Merrett is Captain Lite

On SM-F946B using BigFooty.com mobile app

'mErrReT iS TeH bEstT DfensiV mID iN THE GAme'

GIF by Tomi Ferraro, Sportz

Who had Robbie Williams becoming a Carlton (or any AFL club) supporter on their bingo card?

Robbie is a great example of someone coming across the sport somehow and recognising how good it is.

I’m convinced that if Aussie Rules was founded by the yanks and called American Rules it would be the most popular game in the US by a country mile and much more in the rest of the worlds phsychie.
I like NFL, like plenty of people around the globe do, but it’s nothing compared to Aussie rules for overall excitement and in game fan engagement.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Josh Barnes finish: 2nd (18-5)
Barnes says: The Blues are flying and have a pretty comfortably run home. A round 21 blockbuster against Collingwood will be a litmus test, and a trip to face the Giants will be tough, but the Blues will be comfortable favourites in every other game. The last time Carlton had a regular season this dominant was 1995 and everyone knows how that year ended.

Matt Forrest record: 17-6, Experts: 2nd (17-6)
Forrest says: Carlton leads the pack of teams chasing Sydney, with a group of three or four teams just off the pace the Swans are setting. The clash against Collingwood in round 21 could be a preview for the first week of finals action.

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Carlton in the Media (articles, podcasts etc) - Part IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Back