Opinion The 'Carlton related stuff that doesn't need it's own thread' thread Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Fevola is helping out with the AFLW team.
Maybe I've missed it and have just been ignorant to it, but has Fev ever really been welcomed back by the club?

Does he ever get involved in club events or former player functions etc.?

I don't recall seeing it/hearing about it - but that doesn't mean it hasn't happened, obvs.

Maybe I've missed it and have just been ignorant to it, but has Fev ever really been welcomed back by the club?

Does he ever get involved in club events or former player functions etc.?

I don't recall seeing it/hearing about it - but that doesn't mean it hasn't happened, obvs.
He does a lot of the corporate events on game days I believe.

There are certainly no issues with Fev and the Club

The Zach Touhy story on SEN is worth reading. He was upset to leave, and felt unwanted by Bolton.

Nothing personal Zach, SOS sniffed draft picks on the assumption Sydney were chasing you with a fistful of picks in hand. We out-smarted ourselves on that, but at least we got Charlie out of the debacle.

Good on Zach for turning a crappy situation into a fine second half of a career.

The Zach Touhy story on SEN is worth reading. He was upset to leave, and felt unwanted by Bolton.

Nothing personal Zach, SOS sniffed draft picks on the assumption Sydney were chasing you with a fistful of picks in hand. We out-smarted ourselves on that, but at least we got Charlie out of the debacle.

Good on Zach for turning a crappy situation into a fine second half of a career.

Sorry to snuff out the silver lining - but all we got for dumping 2E was Marchbank and Billy Smedts

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion The 'Carlton related stuff that doesn't need it's own thread' thread Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back