Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Who will be better in 2025

• Carlton

• Collingwood

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

After seeing the update to the thread title, I refuse to further contribute to a thread with a factually incorrect title.

Unsubscribe.

Good Night Goodbye GIF by Hello All

10th to 15th place, from 18 teams, is 'mid table' according to Carlton supporters...

Oh my.

I guess that might be right when the holy grail of your team is the bottom half of the top 8...
No our holy grail is the premiership. If that fails then denying you a place in the finals will do fine instead.:laughv1:

After seeing the update to the thread title, I refuse to further contribute to a thread with a factually incorrect title.

Unsubscribe.
After 7 or 8 years that i know of you taunting Carlton and their supporters you quit the first time Carlton finish ahead, who would've thought?

Unsubscribe.
Would you like a lesson on how the finals system works?

In short, the best eight teams play off for the premiership. Collingwood is not one of them.

Would you like a lesson on how the finals system works?

In short, the best eight teams play off for the premiership. Collingwood is not one of them.
The 7 best teams... and one obvious rank outsider

Screenshot_20240831-102053_Chrome.jpg
Has there ever been a more out-of-form team in the finals? Absolutely fell in 😆 rare finals experience for the role-players

Pfft.

Prove it that they weren't.

Carlton supporters have been talking up their team for the past 5 years, hence why they sacked their coach in 2021 for a year and a half of 'underperforming with a Top 4 list'.
All Collingwood have done since the late 1950's is win three flash in the pan flags.:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unsubscribe.
Good man yourself Fadgey just like Collingwood you always know when you're beaten!:laughv1:

Wonder what odds for the Wobbles are?
We would be a lot shorter because we can win finals interstate 😆 unfortunately luck of the draw saw the Blues fall in and therefore one final will be a fizzer, ah well Pies will be better in 2025 after a strong finish to 2024, Blues bottom 6 next year 👍

Why tf are pies supporters bagging Cripps for being fat when Quaynor and Schultz are in their team?

I thought I was watching AFLW when I saw their pairs of moobs
This is a club that had Eddie McGuire and Joffa long term representing them. Are we really surprised that some of their supporters would be prickish and fat shamers?

Unsubscribe.
I agree with you. But do not do it Fadge. This thread needs you. What will Worm4 do without you? 90% of his posts are in reply to yours. You complete him.
Let them have their fake victory. On to 2025!

We would be a lot shorter because we can win finals interstate 😆 unfortunately luck of the draw saw the Blues fall in and therefore one final will be a fizzer, ah well Pies will be better in 2025 after a strong finish to 2024, Blues bottom 6 next year 👍
You won 1 interstate game during the home and away season. What makes you think you were going to win a final? 🤣🤣🤣

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Back