Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Who will be better in 2025

• Carlton

• Collingwood

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok Pollyanna
hogans heroes hogan GIF

I think its funny Carlton fans give crap for giving up a top 10 pick for Schultz when they gave one up for Saad and Cerra, both rubbish players luckily Bombers cant draft though
Saad All Australian, Cerra leading our BnF last year before being struck down by injury this year

Schultz a lifetime member at KFC

Saad All Australian, Cerra leading our BnF last year before being struck down by injury this year

Schultz a lifetime member at KFC
Saad is crap mate, i said at the time he shouldnt have been All Australian. He cant defend, his 'line breaking' is running at an angle towards boundary and then booting it down the line once he gets cut off.
Cerra is a flat out plodder
Rubbish players

Saad is crap mate, i said at the time he shouldnt have been All Australian. He cant defend, his 'line breaking' is running at an angle towards boundary and then booting it down the line once he gets cut off.
Rubbish players

At least he doesn’t run over the boundary line, like Nick Daicos, hoping to avoid contact.

Our double ups were against the Cats, Giants, Power, Pies, Tigers and North.

Considering the first three finished top 4 I have to assume that our double ups against the "three worst sides this century" either includes Collingwood or was just a factually incorrect statement.
Me no speak'a good English.

"More double ups against the group of three truly terrible sides". I wasn't trying to sneak one through the keeper and pretend that Carlton played each of those sides twice. Concerning those teams: their percentage was in the 60s. Every single other team was in the 90s or above. Richmond-NM-WCE was the trifecta of awfulness. Double ups against those sides was a huuuuuuge factor in separating such a close group of teams challenging for finals spots.

Rubbish players
Shultz wouldn't get a game at most clubs and cost a 1st & 2nd, Fremantle made a killing.

Shultz wouldn't get a game at most clubs and cost a 1st & 2nd, Fremantle made a killing.
Schultz absolutely would get a game at most clubs, to say he wouldnt is just dumb. Please don't be dumb Rob.
Thank you for not disagreeing with my evaluation of Saad and Cerra, i assume you agree

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Best you go measure up a cabinet for your wooden spoons.
Ask Carlton what dimensions are required, as they will know.

Richmond is so much more than the wooden spoons that they have “won”. Like the 8 flags that they’ve won since 1967. You’d have to go all the way back to 1930 for Collingwood’s last 8 flags.

Nick runs a straight line past players and breaks a line unlike Saad (see his goal of the year)

In all fairness, Nick is a great player.

Me no speak'a good English.

"More double ups against the group of three truly terrible sides". I wasn't trying to sneak one through the keeper and pretend that Carlton played each of those sides twice. Concerning those teams: their percentage was in the 60s. Every single other team was in the 90s or above. Richmond-NM-WCE was the trifecta of awfulness. Double ups against those sides was a huuuuuuge factor in separating such a close group of teams challenging for finals spots.
We got our % from beating Geelong.

Schultz absolutely would get a game at most clubs, to say he wouldnt is just dumb. Please don't be dumb Rob.
Thank you for not disagreeing with my evaluation of Saad and Cerra, i assume you agree
Your evaluation of Saad and Cerra was way out, i didn't need to comment on that.

Schultz couldn't hit the side of a barn door by hand or foot.

He's a glorified meatball whos dominated Pies fans discussion all year of how they managed to get reamed so hard at the trade table

Richmond is so much more than the wooden spoons that they have “won”. Like the 8 flags that they’ve won since 1967. You’d have to go all the way back to 1930 for Collingwood’s last 8 flags.

In all fairness, Nick is a great player.
Yet I only have to go back to last year for our most recent.
Why would I give a rats arse about 1967?
I wasn't even born!

Sadly for you Y2K is more recent than your last flag.

Do you remember Y2K, it may be difficult as it was a quarter of a century ago.

We got our % from beating Geelong.
Congrats.

Who is that Collingwood poster that makes the commemorative DVDs/posters celebrating Carlton's latest achievement?

"More Percentage Than Collingwood: Carlton's June Premiership Against Geelong".

Meanwhile, in things that actually mattered, if Geelong didn't beat Carlton in round 7 then there is no QF and the Cats aren't through to a PF.

If the Blues won every game against Collingwood and Geelong this season, they would've had the honour of playing Hinkley's men in a QF.

Sliding doors moments, eh?

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Back