Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Who will be better in 2025

• Carlton

• Collingwood

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure about the bitter part there old mate.

I think only one of us is hurting right now :D.

We are still the reining Premiers.
That last time Carlton could make that statement, Fitzroy were still in the AFL :thumbsupv1:.

Wow, now that really does put it in perspective.
I now understand why Carlton supporters are so angry towards their club and hate the world.

Enough is enough I say!!!
Grab some banners, make up a chant and go for a march.
You can't lose a final if you don't make finals can you?

You can't lose a final if you don't make finals can you?
It's actually a good thing to see Carlton supporters suggesting qualifying for finals though not winning the flag is actually preferred to not qualifying for finals, which is a very different narrative to what we've heard from you guys in recent times with your references to 'Participation Trophies', Collingwood's 'record number' of losing Grand Finals, and 'if you're not first, you're equal last'...

Good to see Carlton really took advantage of the opportunity, with the best list they've compiled in more than two decades, after being second favourites for the flag a little over two months ago...
We had 20 players out most of the year and Pies scraped in both times, a moral victory for Carlton and will set us for a big year in 2025. Your mob should improve with the addition of a 1st round pic you'll get.

It's actually a good thing to see Carlton supporters suggesting qualifying for finals though not winning the flag is actually preferred to not qualifying for finals, which is a very different narrative to what we've heard from you guys in recent times with your references to 'Participation Trophies', Collingwood's 'record number' of losing Grand Finals, and 'if you're not first, you're equal last'...
A great fight back by the Blues will give them plenty of confidence next season.

Yep they're slowly entering the real world, growing up!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unsurprisingly sarcasm has eluded you once again. I was just pointing out your error, the one you deleted your post to erase. Given how pedantic you are I thought you’d appreciate it.
As you didn't register my sarcasm I will make it clear that I won't be announcing my edits

Looks like you’ve once again missed my sarcasm. I didn’t actually think you’d appreciate me pointing it out. From now on I will be adding “warning: sarcasm ahead” to my posts so you are no longer confused.
Just try talking about the footy and stop trying to be a smartarse.

Looks like you’ve once again missed my sarcasm. I didn’t actually think you’d appreciate me pointing it out. From now on I will be adding “warning: sarcasm ahead” to my posts so you are no longer confused.
Do whatever you want - just a weird conversation to start.

They seem a bit touchy this morning...

I wonder why?
I’m not sure why, it feels like a great Monday to me.

Isaac Heeny is the one to blame for why we didn’t have two competitive finals on the weekend. He just had to sink the Pies like he did the Giants on Saturday.

Brisbane/Collingwood would have had a cracking elimination final, I reckon.

I’m not sure why, it feels like a great Monday to me.

Isaac Heeny is the one to blame for why we didn’t have two competitive finals on the weekend. He just had to sink the Pies like he did the Giants on Saturday.

Brisbane/Collingwood would have had a cracking elimination final, I reckon.
Indeed, fully agree.

I'm getting closer to understanding who the genuine premiership contenders are in 2024 - there actually could be as many as 5... which is as many as I've seen in a long time for any given season...

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Back