Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Who will be better in 2025

• Carlton

• Collingwood

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Still want to play I see 🤣

Here's one for prosperity...

St. Kilda and Essendon are both paying $10 for the top 4.

I've loaded up on them, placing equal units on both of them, meaning odds of $5 about either of them finishing top 4.

Comp is going to be so even this year, I reckon it's over the odds...

Oh my...
"Comp is going to be so even this year" sounds spot on, excellent prediction 👍

Bombers not that far from top 4, 6 points

Now let's see your pre season predictions mugwump 😆

Yep, a team is more inept if they lost a Grand Final, than if they 'won' a wooden spoon.

'Carlton supporter logic'...
Well st Kilda are pretty inept, both at losing grand finals and winning wooden spoons.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That fine If you want to put up sides that teams haven't beaten this year.

If you want to play that game, there are Crows, pies, swans, power , and bulldogs who are better than the Blues ( 5 sides)

On the flip side , there are Giants , swans, saints , bombers, bulldogs, suns , and Cats better than the Pies. ( 8 sides)

Oh boy , wow wee. Pies fans will just have to cop it sweet I'm afraid
Thread title doesn't mention any other sides. Just a comparison of Collingwood and Carlton. Collingwood wins 2-0.
Simples.

In the context of the thread title: We climaxed twice courtesy of Nick Daicos and Mitch McGovern. Unlike you bloos supporters we are feeling very satisfied.
Pies supporters have come to the conclusion we can't win the flag EVERY year;

Blues supporters have come to the conclusion they can't win the flag ANY year.

Astute observation.

I think we need to start a thread for next season 'At what stage of the season will Carlton supporters accept the inevitable that their team will fail to contend for the premiership?'
Didn’t they call those “Carlton where are they at?” Threads

In the context of the thread title: We climaxed twice courtesy of Nick Daicos and Mitch McGovern. Unlike you bloos supporters we are feeling very satisfied.
You'll be able to go and watch Carlton in the finals.

Who will be better in 2024? Carlton or Collingwood?

Answer, Carlton

3 rounds yet to play and Collingwood clearly have the better form.

Since June Carlton have only beaten North.

By contrast Collingwood have just defeated Premiership favourites and the bestest most amazing team in Carlton.

That fine If you want to put up sides that teams haven't beaten this year.

If you want to play that game, there are Crows, pies, swans, power , and bulldogs who are better than the Blues ( 5 sides)

On the flip side , there are Giants , swans, saints , bombers, bulldogs, suns , and Cats better than the Pies. ( 8 sides)

Oh boy , wow wee. Pies fans will just have to cop it sweet I'm afraid
H2h aside I think full strength Pies are probably similar to full strength Blues this season. Still mathematically possible for the Pies to overtake the Blues. I honestly don't think this iteration of Carlton will ever win a flag, which is a shame for their supporters. I do hope it does happen before Blues fans who've never experienced a premiership get old.

3 rounds yet to play and Collingwood clearly have the better form.

Since June Carlton have only beaten North.

By contrast Collingwood have just defeated Premiership favourites and the bestest most amazing team in Carlton.
We lost last weeks game Pies never won it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Back