Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Who will be better in 2025

• Carlton

• Collingwood

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

So I had some interesting encounters is pies lions game day thread. Many pies supporters think Schultz has been a great pick up, some even going as far to suggest he's been far superior to Jack Ginnivan AND that they'd do the whole trade again in a heart beat.

Has Lachie Schultz made Collingwood better than Carlton in 2024?
Schultz has kicked 3 goals or more 3 times this season. Ginnivan 0.

So that viewpoint has some merit to it

Good to see you Collingwobbelrs up and about after a fantastic (cough fanks umps cough) win yesterday. I did catch kidGOAT's awesome run and goal though - loved it.

However I am in here just to remind you sad sax- that I was telling you weeks ago that the season isn't over regarding who finishes higher on the ladder - what a shame all of you (* except a brave tongue in cheek Fudgey) had given up on your Club - weeks go.

Seems again that you toofless ones are a bunch of front-running softies as far as supporting your club goes - sorry bunch of bandwagoners that you are!

Also I won't be watching Carlton live today - playing off for the monthly medal - something I will have a say in as opposed to you bunch pretending that you are somehow responsible and can take personal credit over a win (or loss) over a game of foozball.

I really don't give a stuff if Carlton finish one spot in front of us but still miss the 8. Both teams have had poor seasons due to a number of issues including injuries.

Blues certainly have more upside and I predict will be better in 2025 and 2026 but overall, I'm very happy with 2023...

I think Weagles are a very good chance today.

I really don't give a stuff if Carlton finish one spot in front of us but still miss the 8. Both teams have had poor seasons due to a number of issues including injuries.

Blues certainly have more upside and I predict will be better in 2025 and 2026 but overall, I'm very happy with 2023...

Oh no.

That word - 'upside'.

Sure you're not a Carlton supporter?

This bloke is too sensible to be here, where are the mods when you need them?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carlton folk crowing about having Matt Owies in their team 🤣.

Schultz and Owies is an easy comparison to make.

Both of them shouldn’t be near an AFL clubs best 22.

Yeah but Owies is an embarrassment to his own mum.
We have a no massive tool policy at Collingwood. Standards!

Owies basketball background rips Pendles basketball background to shreds. :p

He doesn't count. He's American.....of course he's a massive tool.
Stop being culturally insensitive.
In case you missed it we were talking about Collingwood not America, deflection is ripe amongst you blokes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Back