Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Who will be better in 2025

• Carlton

• Collingwood

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ah yes very disappointed in having a 24-year old that was leading our BnF last season with 4 weeks to go before having it cut short through injury
We would have problems picking the dumbest poster here mate.

Mind you Schultz is a very good player - hasn't shown it this year and Pies would be wanting to give up a draft pick closer to #18 but I still think it was a fine move.
Can only go on what you see mate, a 1st & 2nd round pick for only 3 decent games is a bust, lets hope he has a good season next year(I don't really mean that)

Can only go on what you see mate, a 1st & 2nd round pick for only 3 decent games is a bust, lets hope he has a good season next year(I don't really mean that)
Yeh I could end up being proven wrong if he doesn't pick up his form but I liked the move when it was made and am not going to change my mind based on one off year.

He hasn't been the same since that spiteful Acres reverse head butt to his defenseless fist. I believe he missed a week with a bruised knuckle

Can you smell what Carlton is cooking today Rob?
Hint: Think along the lines of boiling up a roadkill kangaroo in a 44 gallon drum for dog food.
Sounds like what players in the 70s would eat.

He's been really good. A pick around 25 would have produced a speculative player that could take 3 years to develop. For a small forward, his numbers are right up with the best.

Can you smell what Carlton is cooking today Rob?
Hint: Think along the lines of boiling up a roadkill kangaroo in a 44 gallon drum for dog food.
If we can win with half a team this evening we would've cooked Collingwood i would think.

He hasn't been the same since that spiteful Acres reverse head butt to his defenseless fist. I believe he missed a week with a bruised knuckle
G'day mate good to see you up and about.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not so fast.
Carlton are Saints bitches this century and they've hit form big time.
We should probably bring in Fadge at this stage to run your probabilities.
You have to beat the Dee's first.

Would of said Carlton before the start of this round.But they have ran into a horrible injury toll.
Collingwood where fantastic yesterday.Average first qtr,great 2nd qtr.Didnt think they could win but found a way to win.As good as any win in the last 3 seasons

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Back