Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Who will be better in 2025

• Carlton

• Collingwood

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh boy.

How bad are North Melbourne and Richmond?

Imagine the leg up you'd get if you were drawn to play them both twice this year?
Hey we finished bottom 3 surely we deserve to get some draw softness? And Richmond weren’t expected to be so bad (bottom 3 could expect double up vs north and wce)

Oh wait you mean a prelim finalist… um Richmond “rivalry” I guess..
Edit just checked looks like hawks and blues had near identical double ups apart from we had Adelaide twice and they had port, I think we both played the SA side without double up in Adelaide as well

Hey we finished bottom 3 surely we deserve to get some draw softness? And Richmond weren’t expected to be so bad (bottom 3 could expect double up vs north and wce)

Oh wait you mean a prelim finalist… um Richmond “rivalry” I guess..
Edit just checked looks like hawks and blues had near identical double ups apart from we had Adelaide twice and they had port, I think we both played the SA side without double up in Adelaide as well

Blues flogged Port in Adelaide.

It'll be Brissy, we're 2pts ahead of the Dogs and should beat Essendon next week.

And the Blues will probably roll us if they get a few back.
Blues can win and Dogs lose next week, resulting in
Lions vs Bulldogs
Hawks vs Blues

Blues flogged Port in Adelaide.
was meaning whether Carlton played Adelaide in Adelaide (my recollection is you did and won) while we played port in Adelaide. Ie our draws were remarkably similar for clubs at opposite ends of the ladder.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah heaps like that game. 😂
Without that 2022 heart break, they don't win today's back to the walls game.

Similar to what the 2008 and 2012 GF losses did for Geelong and Hawthorn respectively in the years to follow.

You need to look at the bigger picture. This is absolutely a top 10 win for the millennium (so far), for Carlton. Next week would also be top 10. The rest would be their finals wins in that time period.

Super proud of our effort today.. hopefully we can even field a team next week let alone get the job done. Should be a cracker 💪

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Back