Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Who will be better in 2025

• Carlton

• Collingwood

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Waiting for Brownlow night to confirm. But I think we both know who the winner is Scritchyscroony if u want to pay out early
Ah didn't know it was based on Brownlow votes. I personally wouldn't have put it in the umps hands - especially with only three players getting votes each game.

Surely no one on here think Shultz was better than Hollands in 2024...

Blues have NEVER won a final interstate 😆 minnows, we've won tonnes of them, lost count

Good luck 🤣
We would be a lot shorter because we can win finals interstate 😆 unfortunately luck of the draw saw the Blues fall in and therefore one final will be a fizzer, ah well Pies will be better in 2025 after a strong finish to 2024, Blues bottom 6 next year 👍
This is a hilarious take. Winning only one interstate game during the season doesn't exactly set you up for finals success, let alone winning a final interstate.

If you'd performed better on the road, you might have made the finals. But alas, here we are – Blues in finals, and the Wobbles already sipping cocktails in Bali.

Maybe focus on telling us how good the Pies will be in 2025? At least that's a possibility, no matter how small.

This is a hilarious take. Winning only one interstate game during the season doesn't exactly set you up for finals success, let alone winning a final interstate.

If you'd performed better on the road, you might have made the finals. But alas, here we are – Blues in finals, and the Wobbles already sipping cocktails in Bali.

Maybe focus on telling us how good the Pies will be in 2025? At least that's a possibility, no matter how small.
Winning zero finals interstate during your history doesn't exactly set you up for finals success either given you'll need to win at least two of these ones interstate 😆

2-0 to the pies , yes
Carlton WON more games , yes
Carlton significantly easier draw , no
Couldn't even beat Fremantle, Geelong, gold coast or essendon

Yes, we win
You're there on %, that's it, nothing to do with winning more games

Pies finished strongly to rise from 13th to 9th, Blues fell off the canopy from 2nd into 8th

Pies looking good for next year while the Blues have sadly peaked

You're there on %, that's it, nothing to do with winning more games

Pies finished strongly to rise from 13th to 9th, Blues fell off the canopy from 2nd into 8th

Pies looking good for next year while the Blues have sadly peaked
Pies finishing better doesn't make them better. It's a long, long season. But you did point something factual out.
Pies came 9th and Blues came 8th. It's clear. Check out the title thread if you will

Winning zero finals interstate during your history doesn't exactly set you up for finals success either given you'll need to win at least two of these ones interstate 😆
There's no two ways about it: we are, without a doubt, more likely to win an interstate finals game this year than the Wobbles are.

I’ll take the Blues odds over the Wobbles any day. 🤣🤣

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geez that’s cowardly Fadge

15 years of bullying Carlton fans behind an anonymous account on an internet forum and you get offended and leave at the first sign of the tables turning.
I'm not surprised. Calls others out for being banned and not appearing , then goes missing himself, without being banned. Self implosion . He will be reading no doubt.

Do you seriously want him? I'm not convinced he can get back to his best after that injury

Depends.

Would need to get him for unders, may actually be possible considering the PR Melbourne are copping and the shitstorm Trac could cause if he was forced to stay.

Would need to take a pay cut like the rest of our ‘big-money’ players.

If we can tick those 2 boxes, then absolutely.

Think he will be ok to get back to his best, seems like a resilient fella.

You land Trac without giving up any significant players you win the flag next year.
That's why Pies have to land him.

Pies have zero currency, I can’t see how you can muster up enough to get him even if it was for unders.

Also, never guarantees in this sport. Swans won the flag in 2012, top 4 in 2013, got Franklin & never won a flag.

He’d be good for us, but still a heap of work to do to win a flag.

Pies simply have no trade capital, we're not getting any names this summer
We need to do whatever it takes to stop him getting to Carlton. Whatever it takes!

If he requests a trade to us we have our F1, pick 37, plus whatever we get for Noble and Richards. It's not great but it's not nothing.
Hard to see how Carlton fits him in their cap without letting someone significant go.

Pies have zero currency, I can’t see how you can muster up enough to get him even if it was for unders.

Also, never guarantees in this sport. Swans won the flag in 2012, top 4 in 2013, got Franklin & never won a flag.

He’d be good for us, but still a heap of work to do to win a flag.
Talk around giving up McKay for Petracca is nuts imo

Blues biggest problem is the injury list, need to move on the regular names on that list

Weitering

Dekoning
Cripps
Petracca
Walsh

Curnow
McKay

Shocked Vince Mcmahon GIF

Imagine if we could find a good 2nd KPD too

Geez that’s cowardly Fadge

15 years of bullying Carlton fans behind an anonymous account on an internet forum and you get offended and leave at the first sign of the tables turning.
I’m not surprised one bit. Every time I ask him/her a question I never get an answer. Faux tough wannabe…

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Back