Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Who will be better in 2025

• Carlton

• Collingwood

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

lol on that logic Young Nicholas is in his 3rd year and had 3 more years before he breaks out, Looks like he will be dragging us to 8 more premierships

Does TDK look like a finished product to you? Dude still looks like a skinny baby giraffe out there.

I predict he will still improve. Anyone whoā€™s watched a lot of footy would agree.

Does TDK look like a finished product to you? Dude still looks like a skinny baby giraffe out there.

I predict he will still improve. Anyone whoā€™s watched a lot of footy would agree.
One day you guys will realise its not about the players its about the system AND players. And as long as your coaching team is asleep at the wheel they will lose the premiership window and be back where they started, and it will be beautiful.

Yes because key position players develop at the same rate as midfielders...
most mids do not peak for 5 years either.
you offended Blues supporters are going to be crying for many years over how over rated Nick is, meanwhile as long as he is around we will be competitive because he is that good. A few free decent free agents is enohgh for us to win another few flags in the next 10 years

you offended Blues supporters are going to be crying for many years over how over rated Nick is, meanwhile as long as he is around we will be competitive because he is that good. A few free decent free agents is enohgh for us to win another few flags in the next 10 years
Haven't said a negative thing about Daicos so not sure what you are on about. Haven't spoke about Collingwood's premiership chances in the next 10 years either. My comment was regarding key position players developing at a slower rate than mids.

Do you just like being offended?

Welcome to the thread after Fadge 's melty resignation as resident Collingwood leader - you will no doubt make as much sense as he did in his. posttemological ingenuine - as evidence by the above.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One day you guys will realise its not about the players its about the system AND players. And as long as your coaching team is asleep at the wheel they will lose the premiership window and be back where they started, and it will be beautiful.

I donā€™t think anyone has argued that our coaching needs improving, along with our players. I think itā€™s naive to think weā€™ve fired our best shot, given our list age profile.

FFS if we are s**t what are you ? You finished below us on the ladder and arent playing finals.

You are an irrelevant football club and will be for years to come
A supporter of Carlton (the 17th best performed club this century) bringing out the ā€œirrelevantā€ card?

Is this real life?

Is this just fantasy?

A supporter of Carlton (the 17th best performed club this century) bringing out the ā€œirrelevantā€ card?

Is this real life?

Is this just fantasy?
18th best. Won more spoons than Gold Coast and made the same number of grand finals. Gold Coast have an excuse too being a start up.

Pies will be bottom 6 next year no matter what Squibby Nicky is doing. Their list is ancient and in decline
honestly you have no idea. We lost to the premiership faves by a point and beat Brisbane in the last 2 games when we got our structure back. WE will trade for our needs because we have a smart recruiting and coaching team. I am very comfortable with the fact that we will be top 4 with average luck with injuries, And you will be wrong yet again

honestly you have no idea. We lost to the premiership faves by a point and beat Brisbane in the last 2 games when we got our structure back. WE will trade for our needs because we have a smart recruiting and coaching team. I am very comfortable with the fact that we will be top 4 with average luck with injuries, And you will be wrong yet again
Ur 'needs' is some sort of cryogenic chamber that rewinds the aging of about 10 of your players. Sidebottom, Pendles, Crisp, Howe, Cox, Mihocek, Elliot, WHE, Titch... It's a god damn retirement home down at Pieland

Bottom 6 guaranteed

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Back