Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Who will be better in 2025

• Carlton

• Collingwood

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought we were in Bali, how can we be in 2 places at the same time?
Both have heavy traffic and are congested so i assume Nicky and Josh are snuggled in bed with their favourite blankey with Mummy not to far away so they are not involved in any sort of contact! 🫣🤣👠

Oh and welcome back Fudge.

Gee the exile didnt last long after cracking the sads about the title of a banter thread! 🤗😰

Both have heavy traffic and are congested so i assume Nicky and Josh are snuggled in bed with their favourite blankey with Mummy not to far away so they are not involved in any sort of contact! 🫣🤣👠

Oh and welcome back Fudge.

Gee the exile didnt last long after cracking the sads about the title of a banter thread! 🤗😰
Daics is that good in traffic he can play "Frogger" with his eyes shut

Anyway, the heat is on you guys this week, can't wait to see the likes of Cerra, Williams and TDK go about it at finals' pace 😄

Daics is that good in traffic he can play "Frogger" with his eyes shut

Anyway, the heat is on you guys this week, can't wait to see the likes of Cerra, Williams and TDK go about it at finals' pace 😄
I am not surprised he excels at fake contact games!

I think you mean Snails pace and the Lions will out run us as we have dropped exciting kids with speed and bought in crabs that wont play 2 Qtrs. I fully expect our Sub to be activated within 15mins. 🤦‍♀️😩

Curnow is a massive out. Gives a huge advantage to Carlton. With his horrific finals record Brisbane have a huge disadvantage with him not playing. A bit unfair on the Lions.
I heard a rumour they've put him on ice for the finals series, to ensure he's cherry ripe for Round 0, 2025...

I heard a rumour they've put him on ice for the finals series, to ensure he's cherry ripe for Round 0, 2025...

Apparently if it was a Home and Away game he would have played.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did the thread title change or did you just harden up a bit ya sook??

You were outta here a week and a half ago. Let me guess you cant spread your agenda in other threads so it is back to this default discussion that better suits your trolling style?

Your salty tears seem to have dried up. 🤣

Curnow is a massive out. Gives a huge advantage to Carlton. With his horrific finals record Brisbane have a huge disadvantage with him not playing. A bit unfair on the Lions.
Something was brought to my attention yesterday. Nick Daicos has never taken a contestant mark. It’s not enough to flex for the cameras on shitty hair product commercials, an AFL player has got to show that he isn’t afraid of a little contact. Soft.

Nick Daicos is the AFL playing equivalent of George Costanza

1725646136486.gif

Last edited:
Something was brought to my attention yesterday. Nick Daicos has never taken a contestant mark. It’s not enough to flex for the cameras on shitty hair product commercials, an AFL player has got to show that he isn’t afraid of a little contact. Soft.

Nick Daicos is the AFL playing equivalent of George Costanza

View attachment 2103370

1725655694658.png

Always Remember, Mason Cox has kicked as many goals in one quarter of a final as Charlie Curnow has kicked in his career in finals.

Pies fans: Mason Cox is a great player.

Also Pies fans: Charlie Curnow is so bad in finals that even Mason Cox has kicked more goals than him in finals.

It must feel awkward for all Collingwood people that it was Carlton, who put Lou Richards up for induction to the footy hall of fame.

Why his own club wouldn't do it i don't know. Anyway that cup will be going somewhere else at the end of the month.

Will it be Princes Park i wonder? That i do not know, but i do know that Carlton are not leaving Brisbane a beaten team today.:cool:

It must feel awkward for all Collingwood people that it was Carlton, who put Lou Richards up for induction to the footy hall of fame.

Why his own club wouldn't do it i don't know. Anyway that cup will be going somewhere else at the end of the month.

Will it be Princes Park i wonder? That i do not know, but i do know that Carlton are not leaving Brisbane a beaten team today.:cool:
The carltonwobbles will take care of everything

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Back